ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How it started?
So, how did it start for you guys? Being a sissy that is. For me I’m pretty sure it’s something that I was born with. My whole life I just noticed pretty things rather than pretty girls. Then around puberty the sissy fantasy’s started in my head and the rest is history, but I want to hear how it started for everyone else.
I really wasn’t given a choice in the matter. Growing up under petticoat discipline I filled more nappies than most infants, spent longer prancing about in Lolita style dresses than almost anyone else alive and in the last few months of my time at home dressing as a secretary. 

Once I left I realised that I couldn’t bear to wear trousers and now wear pencil skirts and A-line dresses on a daily basis at home; far more than most women would be comfortable with. And I still use about 30 nappies a year (most in a single week in a bid to prove to myself a  hypothesis - which you can see set out in several recent threads). So yeah, I was brought up into it, really.
(02-12-2020, 06:10 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: I really wasn’t given a choice in the matter. Growing up under petticoat discipline I filled more nappies than most infants, spent longer prancing about in Lolita style dresses than almost anyone else alive and in the last few months of my time at home dressing as a secretary. 

Once I left I realised that I couldn’t bear to wear trousers and now wear pencil skirts and A-line dresses on a daily basis at home; far more than most women would be comfortable with. And I still use about 30 nappies a year (most in a single week in a bid to prove to myself a  hypothesis - which you can see set out in several recent threads). So yeah, I was brought up into it, really.

So it seems like you were not given a choice.
SissyNicole, It seems there is "self-awareness" involved. An "a-ha" moment? Not sure for me, but "knew" I was a girl at an early age.
(02-12-2020, 07:35 PM)GinaV Wrote: SissyNicole, It seems there is "self-awareness" involved. An "a-ha" moment? Not sure for me, but "knew" I was a girl at an early age.

Yeah I think so too. Sometimes I want to give it up and knowing that I couldn’t anyway but then I always think. Why would I? It’s all so much fun and it’s inviting. Plus I wouldn’t be able to write my stories.
Hi Sissy Nicole,

I may be a boy but I came with all pink wiring inside when I was created in the baby factory. I discovered the amazing feeling that there was a lot of girl inside me when I was five and first asked for curlers in my hair- just like the girls!

So, yes, just like you, I was born this way. I like who I am and never want to change.

If offered a blue pill to make the girl inside disappear, I would run so fast and far, far away.
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
Oh wow I’m shocked that it started late. Most people I’ve heard from have had it start from birth or assumed so