ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have any females ever been subjected to petticoat punishment?
My sister, who was a massive tomboy had a very difficult time dealing with our mother’s penchant for petticoat punishment. A minor infringement would involve her having to dress up as a secretary in a pencil skirt, high heels, a full face of makeup and a hair bun. To top it off, she would very often be required to go out with her friends dressed like this with them walking along in hoodies, jeans and trainers and my sister having to mince behind in her heels and pencil skirt wasn’t a sight to be forgotten.

It was at school where she really suffered though. Almost all the girls in school wore trousers so for her to have to attend in a pleated skirt made her really stand out. It was really awkward for her trying to play football in her skirt while trying not to flash her knickers to everyone walking past.

In fact it was this that lead to her one day refusing to wear the skirt to school. The outcome of this was that mum made her wear a nappy to school for the full week. What is more, she had to drink copious amounts of water before she left the house meaning that before she had been gone half an hour her thoroughly sodden nappy was impossible to hide above the hem of her skirt.

The more severe punishment was what was known as the dress & nappy punishment whereby she had to wear a nappy under a Lolita style dress. Punishment days in this outfit involved skipping rope in the garden and having to mince and prance about the house which as a tomboy was most humiliating for her.

Worst though were the nights where she would have to drink six glasses of fizzy drink before she went to bed meaning inevitably she had to wake up throughout the night to further wet her nappy.

There was one particular incident when we were both in dress & nappy punishment when after we had both messed our nappies in short order, we made the ill advised decision to gang up against our mother and demand to be changed at the same time. Although she agreed, the outcome was that we were changed into each other’s nappies. Imagine therefore us both going to bed in nappies that night thoroughly messed hours earlier by our sibling. Of course we had had our usual dose of diuretic fizzy drinks meaning that we had to wake up throughout the night to further wet our nappies. The torture of trying to get back to sleep after waking at 2am with what was by then a heavily advanced nappy rash will stay with me for a long time.

When we got to an age where we could move out and live independently mum introduced a permanent regime whereby we subject to skirt/secretary punishment during the day and nappy punishment at night. It took me three months to move out during which I had to spend everyday wearing a pencil skirt, high heels, blouse, full makeup and a hair bun. Even if I had to attend the housing office at 10am (where of course I had to present as male), my mum would still insist that I get up at 7am, spend an hour getting fully dolled up as a secretary and eat my breakfast dressed as a secretary before I was allowed to change into my male clothes.

But this is about my sister and it took her a full year to move out; of course she had to dress as a secretary whether or not she had an appointment. Having to spend a full year mincing about in high heels and flouncing around in pencil skirts was almost more than her tomboy spirit could bear. What is more, she had to continue to wear nappies to bed and because she had to continue the regime of drinking fizzy drinks before bed, she spent a whole year sleeping in wet nappies. 

About three months before my sister got moved out, mum finally got fed up with her and introduced day time nappy punishment whereby she had to wear a bulging nappy under her pencil skirt. During those three months she wasn’t allowed to use the toilet and had to wet and mess her nappy as necessary.

Since she finally got moved out she hasn’t worn a single skirt, dress or nappy and has donated all those she owned to me.
(02-12-2020, 02:57 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: My sister, who was a massive tomboy had a very difficult time dealing with our mother’s penchant for petticoat punishment. A minor infringement would involve her having to dress up as a secretary in a pencil skirt, high heels, a full face of makeup and a hair bun. To top it off, she would very often be required to go out with her friends dressed like this with them walking along in hoodies, jeans and trainers and my sister having to mince behind in her heels and pencil skirt wasn’t a sight to be forgotten.

It was at school where she really suffered though. Almost all the girls in school wore trousers so for her to have to attend in a pleated skirt made her really stand out. It was really awkward for her trying to play football in her skirt while trying not to flash her knickers to everyone walking past.

In fact it was this that lead to her one day refusing to wear the skirt to school. The outcome of this was that mum made her wear a nappy to school for the full week. What is more, she had to drink copious amounts of water before she left the house meaning that before she had been gone half an hour her thoroughly sodden nappy was impossible to hide above the hem of her skirt.

The more severe punishment was what was known as the dress & nappy punishment whereby she had to wear a nappy under a Lolita style dress. Punishment days in this outfit involved skipping rope in the garden and having to mince and prance about the house which as a tomboy was most humiliating for her.

Worst though were the nights where she would have to drink six glasses of fizzy drink before she went to bed meaning inevitably she had to wake up throughout the night to further wet her nappy.

There was one particular incident when we were both in dress & nappy punishment when after we had both messed our nappies in short order, we made the ill advised decision to gang up against our mother and demand to be changed at the same time. Although she agreed, the outcome was that we were changed into each other’s nappies. Imagine therefore us both going to bed in nappies that night thoroughly messed hours earlier by our sibling. Of course we had had our usual dose of diuretic fizzy drinks meaning that we had to wake up throughout the night to further wet our nappies. The torture of trying to get back to sleep after waking at 2am with what was by then a heavily advanced nappy rash will stay with me for a long time.

When we got to an age where we could move out and live independently mum introduced a permanent regime whereby we subject to skirt/secretary punishment during the day and nappy punishment at night. It took me three months to move out during which I had to spend everyday wearing a pencil skirt, high heels, blouse, full makeup and a hair bun. Even if I had to attend the housing office at 10am (where of course I had to present as male), my mum would still insist that I get up at 7am, spend an hour getting fully dolled up as a secretary and eat my breakfast dressed as a secretary before I was allowed to change into my male clothes.

But this is about my sister and it took her a full year to move out; of course she had to dress as a secretary whether or not she had an appointment. Having to spend a full year mincing about in high heels and flouncing around in pencil skirts was almost more than her tomboy spirit could bear. What is more, she had to continue to wear nappies to bed and because she had to continue the regime of drinking fizzy drinks before bed, she spent a whole year sleeping in wet nappies. 

About three months before my sister got moved out, mum finally got fed up with her and introduced day time nappy punishment whereby she had to wear a bulging nappy under her pencil skirt. During those three months she wasn’t allowed to use the toilet and had to wet and mess her nappy as necessary.

Since she finally got moved out she hasn’t worn a single skirt, dress or nappy and has donated all those she owned to me.

G-g.... some of us must wonder how your Sister lives Her life now.   We might suspect she may take on a lifestyle somewhat vengeful and reciprocate by being desirous of seeing others forcibly feminized - perhaps boyfriends and/or a future husband.  Do you have any correspondence with Her at all, especially on the matters of Female Empowerment over males in Her life?
(02-12-2020, 08:22 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(02-12-2020, 02:57 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: My sister, who was a massive tomboy had a very difficult time dealing with our mother’s penchant for petticoat punishment. A minor infringement would involve her having to dress up as a secretary in a pencil skirt, high heels, a full face of makeup and a hair bun. To top it off, she would very often be required to go out with her friends dressed like this with them walking along in hoodies, jeans and trainers and my sister having to mince behind in her heels and pencil skirt wasn’t a sight to be forgotten.

G-g.... some of us must wonder how your Sister lives Her life now.   We might suspect she may take on a lifestyle somewhat vengeful and reciprocate by being desirous of seeing others forcibly feminized - perhaps boyfriends and/or a future husband.  Do you have any correspondence with Her at all, especially on the matters of Female Empowerment over males in Her life?
It is a bit of a double edged sword this one; as far as I know the only male in her life is myself at the moment and I spend more time in skirts and dresses than about 99% of women would be comfortable with (and for the one week a year when I still impose nappy punishment on myself for personal reasons use more nappies than most infants during that period) so it is difficult to say on that front. Although when she first donated her clothes to me she did insist that I always doll up as a secretary when I came to see her. As it is, due to circumstances since then I am more often dressed as a flight attendant (but that’s another story).

I’ve always said that if my sister had never faced any sort of petticoat punishment she would have gone off the rails and I think that incidents such as having to doll herself up to play with her tomboy friends and being one of only about three girls in the whole school to ever have to wear a school skirt (not to mention the collapse of her street cred after spending a full week with an obvious nappy underneath), she was always somewhat removed from the more extreme aspects of her group (some of whom got into serious trouble later on).

I actually think her experiences near the end of her time at home when she spent a full year dressed as a secretary and due to the diuretic drink nature of the nappy punishment I suspect never experienced going to sleep still dry in that period, broke her to large extent. Certainly those tomboy friends that had stayed with her up until then left in their droves at that point. And the last three months when she had to wear a nappy under her pencil skirt must have been something else. Whatever she might have thought about dressing as a secretary, imagine being dressed like a professional woman on the outside whilst having to wet and mess a nappy like a common infant underneath. I have worn nappies under pencil skirts at various points since myself and it is like a prison because faecal matter has no where else to go. Whilst it maybe went further than it needed to, I think the fact that she could have gone off the rails is one of the main reasons that I have included girls and tomboys in my graduation hypothesis (which you can read on the Introductions board already.

Sorry, I know this has become a bit long winded but my sister’s punishment has been a major influence on the way I view the world. Back to your original question, I think she would try and dominate a male in a relationship but I think she probably has a tendency to scare them off such that only those that actually reciprocated her feelings would stick around long enough to let her implement her will.
Our mum believed in petticoat discipline on the whole; it wasn’t that my sister wasn’t allowed to wear trousers and for the most part she did. For the better part of our lives, skirts, dresses and nappies were only used as punishment and I suppose with my sister being a tomboy, our mum felt that the best way to teach her was to extract her feminine side (and it was mutual; I was punished identically except for at school (though even then I had had a number of experiences under my friend Gabrielle’s mother’s care when I had had to go to school in her uniform - incidentally, I have known Gabrielle a long time and sometimes wonder if our friendship extended in anyway from our parent’s mutual belief in petticoating and whether or not they had some sort of agreement with the school.

As for the school nappy incident with my sister, that was a one off due to her not accepting mum’s usual punishment; I wasn’t in her class so exactly how it was explained to the staff I’m not altogether sure; maybe my earlier musings go some way to explaining this.

As for the time following our 18th birthdays when we had to adopt skirt and nappy punishments in day and night time respectively, I think either my mum was having a bit of an ‘episode’ herself by this stage or she was dreaming up any method to get us to be independent elsewhere. I agree she should have had the choice of wearing pants (but that of course applies to us both and I spent three months wearing nothing but pencil skirts). I think the fact that my sister ended up having to wear nappies under her pencil skirt during the day maybe lends weight to the psychosis theory.

Ironically, while my sister to my knowledge has never worn a skirt or dress since, I have seldom worn trousers either. I now work as an air hostess where I still have to wear skirts, heels, makeup etc and I even wear nappies for long haul flights - you’d be amazed how many do. Maybe I was emotionally damaged too but just don’t realise it.

No, I find my sister’s situation difficult to reconcile. She was quite difficult as a young tomboy and I think would probably have got into trouble (as many of her friends at the time later did) had there been no intervention but I suspect that in at least those last few months at home things went further than they should have.

She isn’t obviously emotionally scarred as such, she just has attitude which may just be her being a tomboy.

To close, I seek not to justify any of the discussed but as this is my first week on the forum I thought it beneficial to act as historian over the more significant and relevant aspects of my life.

Virtual curtsy 

Girlygirl