BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the worst nappy punishment you have had to endure?
(10-17-2020, 04:59 PM)mikki Wrote:
(10-17-2020, 04:13 PM)jochmo60 Wrote:
(10-17-2020, 03:56 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: That does sound embarrassing. Did you manage to avoid making use of them?

I was even more embarrassed when I woke up and realised that I had wet myself, she led me to the bathroom stripped me down and gave me a bath

Being found in a wet and soggy diaper in the morning is certainly an embarrassment.  It also makes certain that you'll continue to get diapered for bed during your stay.  Sometimes, it can also mean day-time diapers, as well.  In both cases, there's significant embarrassment, especially from the other kids. And maybe even some baby treatment.  

I was sleeping in their daughter’s bedroom, she had been sent to stay with a relative, being bathed by her like a child was very humiliating because I had an erection,
 Later that evening they had guests round and I was mortified that my mother’s friend was talking to the couple about me wetting the bed, I felt like a toddler shamed faced, she later gave me a spanking in front of them, she said she was not spanking me for wetting the bed, but because I lied to her that I didn’t wet the bed. I just melted with shame my cheek resting on the couch as I lay over her lap, I remember the hot shame I felt as the woman looked at me as she sat there smiling or smirking our eys were locked together as I felt my bare bottom being hand spanked,
It felt strangely pleasant being watched while I was being spanked, a kind of maternal love, I felt warm a secure feeling as I lay over her lap, but very embarrassed by the childish manner I was being punished.
The term 24 hour nappy was never used during my nappy punishments but I was often kept in one nappy for an extended period of time (meaning sometimes several hours) so I may well have worn them.

I think you’ve packed all the emotions into one post there, Jochmo - arousal, embarrassment and shame all in one. It must have been quite the conflicting experience.
(10-17-2020, 09:44 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: The term 24 hour nappy was never used during my nappy punishments but I was often kept in one nappy for an extended period of time (meaning sometimes several hours) so I may well have worn them.

I think you’ve packed all the emotions into one post there, Jochmo - arousal, embarrassment and shame all in one. It must have been quite the conflicting experience.

Yes it was kind of like a tug of war with my emotions, I hated the woman looking at me being spanked, but then I could not look away from her, it kind of heightened my shame as if I wanted her to see me being mortified, I did not know about sex matters or masturbating at that age, but looking back I think I was on the verge of an orgasm,
That was mostly during my grade school years.  

Some background: my father was a bomber pilot during WWII, and was accustomed to flying long distances non-stop across the Pacific.  After the war, he liked to drive the same way -- non-stop.  So when we'd make a road trip, he'd drive for long stretches at a time -- until my mother would actually insist that he stop.  Stopping for a little boy who needed to pee seemed unnecessary.  

I was not only an occasional bed-wetter as a child, but was also prone to occasional day-time accidents, too.  Mommy's response was always to put me back in diapers and rubber pants for a few days, until I managed to stay dry again.  This was in the '50s, when there were only cloth diapers.   For some reason, mommy liked the Playtex rubber pants for me.  I remember they came in a silver tube, and were either pink or cream colored, and were fairly stretchy.  I didn't get to choose which color she bought, so had some of both in my drawer.  

One time when I was 4, we were traveling across country, my mother & father, myself and my baby brother, perhaps somewhere in the middle of Illinois.  I had been having to pee for some time, and had so advised mom and dad, who was intent on pressing on.  Finally, the inevitable happened -- Niagara, all over mommy's luggage and special pillow.  Needless to say, she was steamed, both at me and my dad.  This was before the days of interstates; we were driving on two-lane US 36, flanked by corn fields and pastures.  Why he didn't stop and allow me to pee beside the car, or in a cornfield, I'll never know.  Anyhow, we pulled into the next town, and found the Rexall drug store, on one side of the town square.  Mommy went in and came back out with a pair of Playtex rubber pants in my size.  My little heart sank when I saw them.  

I was changed right there, on the back seat of the car, parked on the town square.  Off came my wet shorts and underpants.  Mommy folded some of my baby brother's cloth diapers to fit me, powdered me and pinned me up.  Then came the rubber pants, which she pulled up and tucked in at the legs and waist.  Since the rest of my clothes were packed, she deemed that I was sufficiently dressed under the circumstances.  My parents then repaired to the nearby cafe for some lunch.  I was there at the table, hunched down, trying my best to be invisible while eating my grilled cheese sandwich, when in walked a couple of farmers with about 6 boys in jeans and overalls.  

I was mortified.  The four youngest boys sat at the table nearest to me.  I felt completely conspicuous in just my diapers, rubber pants and jersey, sitting there.  Needless to say, they kept looking at me throughout my meal.  I wanted to melt through the floor, but just didn't know how.  To make the matter worse, as we were leaving, mommy took me by the hand right over to their table, and started talking to them.  I could only stand there, in her firm grip, and pretend to be a statue.  She did make mention that I was a little boy who wet himself.  I wanted to die.  

I made the rest of the trip dressed like that -- maybe another 4 or 5 hours.  And for years thereafter, throughout grade school, it became a regular thing for mommy to put me in diapers when we went somewhere in the car -- "just in case."   It was always so humiliating for me.  
Wow mikki that was extremely humiliating for you. I know it’s no consolation but at least the long car journeys were then slightly more comfortable.
(02-12-2020, 01:53 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: When I was fourteen I was caught smoking by my mother with a group of friends. Nappy punishment had been reasonably common up until then where I had to wear one under a Lolita style frock but perhaps ironically my worst purely nappy based punishment took place in otherwise boy clothes.

This punishment took place on a two week foreign holiday where it was made clear that I was to use nappies full time and not use the toilet at all. Upon wetting or messing I would have to inform my mother who would start a stop watch leaving me stewing in a wet or dirty nappy for a further hour. At one point I messed a nappy but made a deliberate attempt not to have to sit in it for the time period. I was soon to regret this as my mess was smudged right across the front and back of my nappy and I wasn’t to be changed until the following morning.

Night time was perhaps the worst however; mum would make me drink six fizzy drinks across two hours prior to bed, the diuretic effect making me all but incontinent and meant I had to wake about five times every night to wet my nappy.

Such was my pattern interrupted that I ended up wetting my bed three nights in a row when I got home  and didn’t become fully continent again for nearly a week. Needless to say I never smoked again.
My Mother never nappied me, I had a rubber sheet on the mattress, but if mummy and me were ever going to stay with her friends, it would always be the hosts that would put me in a nappy as she chatted with my mother. But she did have a girls short nightdress that she would put me in if I was ever naughty, she used to call it my naughty nightie
That’s an interesting scenario. So your mother didn’t use nappies on it but wasn’t averse to others putting nappies on you?
(10-20-2020, 04:35 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: That’s an interesting scenario. So your mother didn’t use nappies on it but wasn’t averse to others putting nappies on you?

my mother didnt have much say in the matter she always did as she was told
(10-20-2020, 09:31 PM)jochmo60 Wrote:
(10-20-2020, 04:35 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: That’s an interesting scenario. So your mother didn’t use nappies on it but wasn’t averse to others putting nappies on you?

The humiliation must have been a lot worse than normal then . Your mummy submissive to this other woman who was nappying you and just sitting there watching as she took charge of you .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(10-21-2020, 01:46 PM)Bill Wrote:
(10-20-2020, 09:31 PM)jochmo60 Wrote:

The humiliation must have been a lot worse than normal then . Your mummy submissive to this other woman who was nappying you and just sitting there watching as she took charge of you .
It was having mummy watching me being nappied while the woman’s husband stood behind her with a hand on her shoulder reassuring her it’s for the best, the shame of it is hard to describe