ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confronted by My Sisters
Confronted By My Sisters. 

This story can be read on it's own but if you want to read Confronted By Mummy first, you can then read this as a Part Two of that story (see the link for Confronted By Mummy):

https://petticoated.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=3034

As Nana and Mummy take me through the hall, with Nana having a tight grip on my hand, leading me, nearly dragging me, and Mummy behind me, as I feel her pushing my shoulders  towards the living room door, where my three sisters Sarah (11), Anne (8) and Tina (7) are behind on the other side, I can feel my feet dragging "Hurry up Stephen, we haven't got all day, and your going to be seen in your new frilly party dress by your sisters whether you like it or not". I can hear my sisters behind the door, they've been giggling as girls do. As they hear Nana talking, giving out to me, their giggling dies down. Nana opens the door, still gripping my hand, she brings me into the living room, Mummy close behind. My three sisters look on in almost disbelief at me, and what I am wearing.

Sarah, Anne, and Tina, are sitting on the couch, and Nana makes me stand in front of the fireplace. Mummy closes the living room door, and both Nana and Mummy sit on armchairs on both sides of the fireplace. I feel utterly humiliated, and my cheeks are burning red. I am at a loss as to what to do with my hands, and Nana slaps my hands. "Stop fidgeting , you stupid boy. Put your hands down by your side, and let your sisters see you in your new dress" Nana demands, with some degree of impatience in her tone. My sisters are still sitting, almost transfixed at the situation unfolding in front of them. Tina , my youngest sister lets out a giggle, Anne and Sarah, then follow letting out little giggles too. Mummy then sets about explaining the situation to my sisters.

"As you know girls"Mummy begins to explain " The three of you have been having awful trouble, for quite some time now, with some of your clothes mysteriously going missing or appearing to have been worn before you had a chance to put them on fresh after a wash. You Sarah, complained only last week that your school uniform that was left out on your hanger, seemed to have had creases in the skirt, despite me ironing your skirt and blouse only the day before, and the creases could only have happened if someone had worn the skirt before you did." "That's right Mummy" Sarah says from the couch "it was embarrassing, all the creases made it look like I slept in it" Tina" Mummy continued, " I remember you told me your black satin puffball  occasion dress, we paid to have dry cleaned for the birthday party you were going to, the skirt  and short sleeves puffiness weren't as flouncy as  they would normally be after a dry clean, again that could only happen if someone had worn it before you.". "It was terrible Mummy, adds Tina, "the skirt and sleeves looked like balloons with no air in them." And of course, Stephen "Mummy declares, "Then we finally discover where Tina's knickers and nightdress disappeared too this week. Under your mattress Stephen. Poor Tina had been so looking forward to going to her best friends sleepover this weekend, and wear her brand new knickers and show off her lovely new nightdress to all her friends at the sleepover, but couldn't. She most certainly won't be wearing them again, now that we know you wore them Stephen. Don't worry girls", Mummy continues "he's admitted to it". I feel my face go crimson red. "Lift your head up from your chest Stephen. Look straight ahead of you" Nana demands. I can feel my three sisters staring at me up and down as I feel ridiculous in the extremely juvenile dress I've been put into by Nana. I want to cry, but I am afraid Nana might get cross with me.

Tina my youngest sister looks to Nana and asks did Nana and Mummy buy the dress for me. "Yes we did, it's time we put an end to Stephen constantly taking and wearing your things". "Mummy?" Tina  asks, "Is er Stephen wearing knickers too?, she asks curiously. "Your such a clever girl" Mummy replies. "Lift your dress and show your sisters what your wearing under your dress Stephen", Mummy orders. I hesitate "Do I have too Mummy?", I plead. "Well now you have two choices, Mummy says impatiently,  "You either do as I tell you, or you will do as Tina tells you, and if Tina wants to see your knickers, you will lift your dress for her and you will show her your knickers. Now lift the front of your dress up now". Mummy demands. I feel tears welling up in my eyes but I hear a voice in my head telling me I deserved everything that was coming my way for invading all of my sisters privacy in the very secretive way that I had, it's all caught up with me now. I lift the dress I am wearing. "Stupid boy, lift your petticoat too at the same time" Nana demands. I lift the petticoat, it feels like it has four or five layers and I gather the layers awkwardly, and raise my dress and petticoat. There is a burst of laughter from Sarah, Anne and Tina, as they point and laugh at me exposed in my frilly knickers."Mummy even I wouldn't wear them" Tina blurts out in between giggles. "Oh my God, we used to wear those type of knickers when we were little" Anne adds.

"Turn around" Sarah demands, suddenly sounding very bossy. I try to pretend I can't hear Sarah. Suddenly I feel Nana slap me on the back of my legs, above my knees. "Don't let on you didn't hear your sister Sarah. If I could hear her from here, you most certainly could too" Nana says directly to me. "Now Sarah, tell Stephen what he is to do" Nana adds. "i told you to turn around Stephen, Now turn around" Sarah says with a degree of assertiveness,. Mummy encourages Sarah to continue and praises her calling her a good girl. "Stephen needs to learn to do as he is told whether that is being told what to do by Nana, Mummy, or any of you girls, even you Tina even though your only 7 years old and Stephen is 12. Stephen is now a petticoated boy, and he will be treated like this from now on, like a little girl, of 5 or 6 from now on. Tina lets out a spontaneous burst of applause and Anne and Tina shriek excitedly and giggle.

"I said turn around" Sarah repeats again. I feel the mood change in the room. I dare not pretend this time not to hear Sarah, knowing Nana, is proving to be quite strict. As I turn around I see all three girls move to sit on the edge of the couch. I dread whats coming next. "Lift your dress and petticoat again. I want to see how frilly your knickers are" Sarah adds. There is another outburst of laughter from the girls. "Your right Mummy, Stephen looks like he's wearing knickers a 5 year old girl would wear" Anne suggests between giggles. "Can I go on Mummy?" Sarah asks. "Of course you can love" adds Mummy. "Bend over, I want to see how frilly your knickers really are"  demands Sarah.  As I bend over Mummy reaches over and I feel her flounce out the ruffles on the smooth nylon white material of my knickers. "One, two, three, four, five, six. Six rows of frilly ruffles on your brothers frilly little girls knickers. Aren't they just the cutest knickers for a little girl?" Mummy asks the room. Then suddenly without warning I feel Mummy strike out and with the palm of her hand she hits me on my bottom through my frilly knickers, almost causing me to loose my balance. I reach for the mantelpiece to steady myself as I cry out and reach around to rub my bottom where it stings from the sudden slap. "Nana and I told you what you are, in the kitchen, your a little ponce. Things are going to be different from now on, you'll be in girls clothes a lot from now on. You've bitten far more off than you can chew" Mummy adds. "That's right"  Nana chips in. There will be no more secretive trips by your brother to go through your things girls. He won't have a need too, he will have his own knickers, training bra's, girly vests, slips, dresses, skirts, nightdresses, a schoolgirl homework uniform and so much more girls wear going forward. Stephen is going to be sorry he ever sneaked  into your room girls and did the things he did" Nana suggests. 

"Stephen's not been aware of this but now is a good time as any to share the news" Mummy begins, as I am still bent over the fireplace with my dress raised and knickers on show. "The girls have been aware for a while now, your Daddy and I are separating, the girls are fine with it but your brothers Aaron and Barry have decided they want too live with your father, and we are all happy for them making that choice. You Stephen however don't get that choice.  I have discussed it with your father, and brothers, they are fully aware of your compulsion to wear girls clothes, and they feel it more appropriate you continue to live in a female household". "This is not a negotiation" Nana adds. Not only will you live in an all female household, you will have absolutely no say in how we all see fit to dress you. Now let me make it clear to you Stephen, this will include putting you in nappies, baby plastic pants for bedtime, or other times dress you as we see fit in an all female household" declares Mummy.

Just then I hear from behind me Sarah unlock her mobile phone and approach me. "Stay still and don't move except when I tell you to face me" Sarah adds. "Look at me now, she says. As I face Sarah I realize she is taking several pictures of me in the ridiculous looking little  girls frilly white party dress, with it's short puffed sleeves that Nana put me in, my knickers exposed and my feet in frilly white ankle socks and shiny white patent leather Mary Jane shoes. "Turn around and face me" Sarah instructs, red as a berry I turn to face her "Look straight into the camera" she continues. "Your a natural at this Sarah, sweetheart" Mummy says. "Now, the reason we took your pictures Stephen" Nana says "is if you ever, ever think of trying to run away from here, or go to your father telling him you don't want to live here anymore, remember we have pictures of you dressed like a little girl, even with a little diamante hair clip in your hair (the girls titter and giggle again at this comment) you'll have a hard time convincing anyone to believe we put you in that little girls dress. Besides, your father will just simply put you in his car and drive you straight back here" Nana adds.

"Now turn back and face the fireplace, hands on the mantelpiece, dress and petticoat up" Mummy orders. "Now you need to atone for the three recent incidents we mentioned where you clearly took am item of clothing of your sisters and secretly wore them.  This exercise in atonement is necessary, and your Nana and I discussed it with your sisters, and we are all agreed you must undergo this punishment as a beginning of your new life as a petticoated boy" adds Mummy. I wait nervously for what may be the punishment, they have all clearly agreed to in advance. 

There is a momentary silence as Nana suggests the girls form a queue behind me based on age, the youngest first. Mummy stand by my side, and she reaches for the elasticated waistband of my frilly knickers on each side of my hips, and she slowly lowers them to the tops of my thighs, I fill with dread "I'm sorry Mummy " I mutter. "Shhhh there's a good little girl" Mummy says, it will be over in a few minutes". "Tina darling you first love" adds Mummy. I can see from the corner of my eye Tina take up a position behind me, close to my side. "Say your sorry for ever taking any of my clothes, and you won't ever do it again, and you'll be a good little sister from now on" as I say this I suddenly feel the full force of Tina's hand come down across my exposed bottom. In my shock I am surprised at how hard her spank felt on my bottom. "Good little girl"Tina says. "Anne sweetheart your up next "adds Mummy. Anne repeats the same words as Tina, and without warning, I feel the full force of her hand across my exposed bottom as I repeat the sentence, I can feel my bottom cheeks sting. "Good little girl" Anne adds. "Sarah love, your next" Mummy calls out. I  follow the instructions as told to me by Sarah, her spank on my bottom feels the hardest of all my sisters. "Good little girl" Sarah adds.

Just when I think it's all over Mummy and Nana line up , this time I am told to promise not to take any of my sisters clothes ever again, and I will wear what I am told to wear and to promise to be a good little girl from this day forward, and then, whack, I get really hard slaps on my bottom from Nana and Mummy separately. At this point I am now crying and feeling utterly humiliated.

"Time for your first corner time" Nana suggests. "Go face the wall, hold your dress and petticoat up, leave your knickers down as they are, and your to stay like that for a whole hour to reflect on your punishment". "Heaven forbid if you try to move, Tina will be supervising you the whole time" Mummy adds.

"Oh" Mummy adds "You will answer to the name Lisa too, so we might address you as Lisa, or we might address you as Stephen, either way you will answer to both. So listen out  attentively at all times for your name being called out going forward."

As I am left to reflect on my punishment as I do what Nana called corner time Tina comes up to me and whispers "your going to be nappied for bedtime like a baby girl wait and see" as she laughs.

I feel tears roll down my cheek, my bottom sting, and I worry about  what the evening lies in store for me, as I hear Sarah and Anne laughing along with Mummy and Nana in the kitchen as they talk about a baby girls dress and baby girls bonnet Nana and Mummy seems to have bought.................. for me.
Great story I enjoyed That!
Thank you Alice for taking the time to read it and your kind words.
(02-04-2020, 09:27 PM)satin_sissy_lisa Wrote: Thank you Alice for taking the time to read it and your kind words.

You're very welcome!
An excellent story Lisa. The perfect scenario of secretly wanting to, being discovered, and 'outed' and finally being made to do what you'd always wanted but discovering that the reality of it (even if it's only to your family) is not at all what you want.

I'm hoping there's going to be a part three that covers the evening/bedtime routine.

Terry.
I really appreciate you taking the time to read both of my stories and for giving me the very positive feedback Terry.

Considering the effort I put in to composing it, it's always nice to have someone acknowledge your efforts.

I think Steven's evening/bedtime routine is going to probably go far beyond what he might have ever dreamed about secretly as a sissy boy. Now that he is very much a petticoated boy, all bets are off, as to how his evening/bedtime routine might unfold.

Watch out for Part Three soon.
What a delightful story, Lisa - beautifully told.

Having experienced the shame and humiliation of being dressed as a little girl in front of my own little sister I have to say you've captured the poor boy's feelings perfectly.
(02-10-2020, 12:00 AM)satin_sissy_lisa Wrote: I really appreciate you taking the time to read both of my stories and for giving me the very positive feedback Terry.

Considering the effort I put in to composing it, it's always nice to have someone acknowledge your efforts.

I think Steven's evening/bedtime routine is going to probably go far beyond what he might have ever dreamed about secretly as a sissy boy. Now that he is very much a petticoated boy, all bets are off, as to how his evening/bedtime routine might unfold.

You have an amazing writing style, Lisa. I will look forward to the next edition.

I submitted some a few days ago but they read more like ‚Äėhistories‚Äô than stories. Reading some of the others since, I think I need to be prepared to write in more detail and extend the history to multiple parts of needs be.

Virtual curtsies

Girlygirl
I totally love this story, it's sad to me hear that the father and the brothers go away, it would have been incredible to have all the men of the family in their same situation. Even so I imagine that it can be fixed, perhaps the father goes bankrupt and has to kneeling begging his wife to return and she accepts but with conditions. Anyway, I love the story and I am dying to read more, I am very excited to hear that there will be diapers included~

Keep it up Lisa, you're amazing ^^
(02-18-2020, 07:54 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(02-10-2020, 12:00 AM)satin_sissy_lisa Wrote: I really appreciate you taking the time to read both of my stories and for giving me the very positive feedback Terry.

You have an amazing writing style, Lisa. I will look forward to the next edition.

I submitted some a few days ago but they read more like ‚Äėhistories‚Äô than stories. Reading some of the others since, I think I need to be prepared to write in more detail and extend the history to multiple parts of needs be.

Virtual curtsies

Girlygirl

Thanks for taking the time to read it and your kind comments Girlygirl.

(02-20-2020, 08:11 AM)DressesAndDiapers Wrote: I totally love this story, it's sad to me hear that the father and the brothers go away, it would have been incredible to have all the men of the family in their same situation. Even so I imagine that it can be fixed, perhaps the father goes bankrupt and has to kneeling begging his wife to return and she accepts but with conditions. Anyway, I love the story and I am dying to read more, I am very excited to hear that there will be diapers included~

Keep it up Lisa, you're amazing ^^

An interesting thought for a story development, glad your happy nappies will be involved. And thank you for your lovely words DressedAndDiapered