satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A reminder to ALL!
When we have female members . You will not lecture . Bully . Or otherwise try to make them feel guilty for not being or doing what you want . You can have your views but don't try to force them on ladies .
Remember your place . She is a woman . Superior in every way to you .
Show respect .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
This is a great reminder.

Female members should be treated like Princesses. It is wonderful that they participate.

And everyone should be treated with respect and consideration.

Anyone who takes the time to post enhances our Forum- all too many simply sign up and remain in stealth.
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
Thank you Miss Kimmi .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(02-03-2020, 03:23 PM)Kimmi Wrote: This is a great reminder.

Female members should be treated like Princesses.  It is wonderful that they participate.

And everyone should be treated with respect and consideration.

Anyone who takes the time to post enhances our Forum- all too many simply sign up and remain in stealth.

Perhaps 'princesses is too indicative of secondary Female royal position... it might be better to use terms not so diminutive but define authority , higher station and might:

1.  Female Master (my personal favorite that i coined a few years back))
2.  Empress
3.  Queen
4.  ANY THAT THE WOMAN REQUIRES, PREFERS OR INVENTS!!!
The greatest moment in a male's life is surely when the Woman who has chosen him graduates from Princess to Queen.
Bill,

You're quite right.

Interesting that they don't realize that projecting one's own fantasies onto a woman is ...

... "just like a man." Huh
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool