BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The unbearable shame of nappies
Your mother has put you into a nappy so big and bulky that you cannot wear trousers or shorts with it. She offers you the choice of just running around in your nappy, or having a little dress on to try to cover them up.

You couldn't bear the thought of just running around in a nappy, but the dress she's chosen for you is so short that it hardly covers your nappy anyway.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

And it doesn't help wearing Mary Janes and short ankle sox too ! Or does it ?
I think I'd take a baby t-shirt and nappies, just because having the socks and shoes and dress means that Mummy could decide to take me out.
I'd have to go for the little dress too. I mean, I wouldn't want to wear a dress you understand (ahem) but I'd want to try and cover up my nappy any way I could. The embarrassment would be compounded as mother puts me in frilly socks and mary-janes to complete the look.

Terry.
(02-02-2020, 06:07 PM)Ali Wrote: Your mother has put you into a nappy so big and bulky that you cannot wear trousers or shorts with it. She offers you the choice of just running around in your nappy, or having a little dress on to try to cover them up.

You couldn't bear the thought of just running around in a nappy, but the dress she's chosen for you is so short that it hardly covers your nappy anyway.

Wearing a nappy is shameful enough for a boy who has supposed to have outgrown them. He'd want something to try and cover it up so he would accept a little girls' frock - and mummy would quite naturally insist that he also wore frilled ankle socks, mary-janes and a pair of frilled knickers to go over the nappy!  What mother wouldn't?
At first you feel hope when mummy says you can wear panties over your nappy to hide it and then the utter shame of your predicament comes clear to you .

[Image: 26199764253-3b9bf7c71e-z.jpg]
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
I don't see nappies as shamefull, until age 14 I was doubly incontinent then surgery solved the bowel problem bit left me with 0 bladder control so I have been in nappies pretty much 24/7 for the last 65 years.  Recently and after reading a lot of PDQ and dummy digest I want to find a loving mummy to help me, so if i had the choice of running around in just a nappy or wearing a skirt or dress no matter how short, I'd wear the skirt.
(02-02-2020, 06:07 PM)Ali Wrote: Your mother has put you into a nappy so big and bulky that you cannot wear trousers or shorts with it. She offers you the choice of just running around in your nappy, or having a little dress on to try to cover them up.

That was a choice I would seldom have been afforded. My nappy and Lolita dress punishment came as a package.

It depends on the ramifications, really. For instance, is it a choice between someone knowing that you are under nappy punishment or someone knowing you’re under nappy punishment and a petticoatee? Or is the petticoating well known but the nappy punishment a secret? 

I think these are the dilemmas that would be foremost in my mind in making a decision.
(07-12-2020, 09:19 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:

That was a choice I would seldom have been afforded. My nappy and Lolita dress punishment came as a package.

It depends on the ramifications, really. For instance, is it a choice between someone knowing that you are under nappy punishment or someone knowing you’re under nappy punishment and a petticoatee? Or is the petticoating well known but the nappy punishment a secret? 

I think these are the dilemmas that would be foremost in my mind in making a decision.

For me, sometimes the ramifications were being exposed to my little sister and her friends. 

They knew I was sometimes made to wear Lucy's clothes, and my own girly clothes, as some of them had seen me in her school uniform, but, at least initially, they didn't know I got put back into nappies too.

Being seen in the same uniform as them, albeit I'd had to wear her little gym slip instead of her regular school skirt, was intensely humiliating. But being exposed in nappies was so much worse.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ali, I love that piece of art because it encapsulates the entirety of it.