ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Female encouragement
She teases you into putting on her lingerie, and you can't resist. You let her strip you naked, and then meekly step into her panties. Once you're wearing them she can tell you're a sissy. She makes you put on a suspender belt, stockings and high heels. And then she slips a little silky negligee over your head. 

She tells you how this will be just your little secret, but then you hear the knock on the door...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-30-2020, 01:00 AM)Ali Wrote: She teases you into putting on her lingerie, and you can't resist. You let her strip you naked, and then meekly step into her panties. Once you're wearing them she can tell you're a sissy. She makes you put on a suspender belt, stockings and high heels. And then she slips a little silky negligee over your head. 

She tells you how this will be just your little secret, but then you hear the knock on the door...

She answers the door welcoming the visitors.... TO  your SHOCK - it is two of your Sisters and the last Fiancee whom you brusquely had broken off engagement. The Women all smile at your discomfort and embarrassment.  All of the Females break into enthusiastic mirth and congratulation to your ex-paramour.    Next you are ordered to the kitchen to fetch Them snacks and refreshments.  While they enjoy pleasant conversation you are told to stand favcing the corner of the room.

Joyfully the Women plan your future wedding to the Woman you spurned...

you SHALL BE SUCH A LOVELY DEMURE, DAINTY AND DEVOTED BRIDE AT THE PUBLIC FUNCTION AS  you   FEMININELY TAKE ETERNAL VOWS OF SUBMISSION TO  your FEMALE MASTER HUSBAND BEFORE ALL  your  THEIR FEMALE FRIENDS AND FAMILIES....
(01-30-2020, 04:35 PM)satin_sissy_lisa Wrote: How do I say discreetly Ali..... I enjoyed this sissy's predicament before getting ready for work this morning.

I was still in my nightie and knickers and imagined I was that sissy. His lingerie is gorgeous too (such a sweet milking too).

A wonderful illustration and story Ali. xxx

I'm so glad you enjoyed it, Lisa.

Did you rinse out your knickers and nightie and leave them drying while you were at work? So that you have that unique thrill of coming home to nice clean and dry frillies.