ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ten things a sissy boy knows...
I'm working in an office now where it's much more formal, and I can't dress as a woman. I do wear knickers under my trousers (I don't have any male underwear) but that's mostly it.

When we go for a works night out I dress en femme, so all my co-workers know, but I can't really do so at work.

To be honest although the money is good - much better than I've had before - I'm not really happy having to dress in a way I don't really relate to. Once I've earned a bit more money to pay off some debts I have I'm going to look for something else. It's more important to me to be able to be who I really am, but at the moment I need some money.
(02-26-2020, 11:15 PM)Ali Wrote: I'm working in an office now where it's much more formal, and I can't dress as a woman. I do wear knickers under my trousers (I don't have any male underwear) but that's mostly it.

When we go for a works night out I dress en femme, so all my co-workers know, but I can't really do so at work.

To be honest although the money is good - much better than I've had before - I'm not really happy having to dress in a way I don't really relate to. Once I've earned a bit more money to pay off some debts I have I'm going to look for something else. It's more important to me to be able to be who I really am, but at the moment I need some money.

Air hostessing can pay well - just saying Wink
Ha ha! I'm not sure I could manage in heels all day!
(02-26-2020, 11:15 PM)Ali Wrote: I'm working in an office now where it's much more formal, and I can't dress as a woman. I do wear knickers under my trousers (I don't have any male underwear) but that's mostly it.

Ali, may I ask, if you were allowed to be the person you really are, would you stay at your present job? Do you enjoy what you do? I find it very frustrating that a person's preference in clothing should determine their ability to do their job!! Especially when it is a known fact outside the office!! Have we not come far enough now to get beyond this s..t!
 I thank what ever power out there sent me to my interview with the company I work for. 70% female, including transgendered! Company, strict, policy against any form of discrimination. Your work performance determines your employability! We have have girls from all different backgrounds. Some from the legal system, abused women, married and single, the male employees also. If you get hired you expected to do one thing, work. That means any court orders, courses. Just improve yourself and your situation. better than 70% success rate of our people coming from terrible situations going on to make it in this world at our company or by moving on to something else! This is possible because we all support each other!

Love yas

Kotex
(01-30-2020, 12:14 AM)Ali Wrote: Lovely additions, Lisa, thank you.

I also forgot to mention that a sissy boy knows the inconvenience of having to undress by lifting his dress, undoing his teddy, and pulling his tights and knickers down to be able to have a wee!

Or, the humiliation of having to ask Mistress/Mommy permission to wee, and then having dress etc. removed for him. Also, being watched by Superior while going. Makes me little heart race just to think about it.
The intoxicating scent and taste, the luscious feel of applying bright red lipstick and the sight of red lips smiling back at you from the mirror.
(02-27-2020, 06:02 AM)kotexsissy Wrote:

Ali, may I ask, if you were allowed to be the person you really are, would you stay at your present job? Do you enjoy what you do? I find it very frustrating that a person's preference in clothing should determine their ability to do their job!! Especially when it is a known fact outside the office!! Have we not come far enough now to get beyond this s..t!
 I thank what ever power out there sent me to my interview with the company I work for. 70% female, including transgendered! Company, strict, policy against any form of discrimination. Your work performance determines your employability! We have have girls from all different backgrounds. Some from the legal system, abused women, married and single, the male employees also. If you get hired you expected to do one thing, work. That means any court orders, courses. Just improve yourself and your situation. better than 70% success rate of our people coming from terrible situations going on to make it in this world at our company or by moving on to something else! This is possible because we all support each other!

Love yas

Kotex
Hiya Kotex,
I do know all about the importance of being who you are, and I do also understand employment law. Sometimes, though, you have to take a pragmatic approach when you need the money.

Where I work now isn't a bad place, and they're pretty tolerant. But I do also respect their traditions and rules.

I get a lot of support from my colleagues and bosses, both male and female. I think a lot of them have never really come across someone who cross-dresses, so I understand it's a challenge for them.

Our nights out are often epic. I sometimes dress really quite tartilly (is that a real word?!) and we have a lot of fun with it.
(03-03-2020, 09:56 PM)Ali Wrote:
(02-27-2020, 06:02 AM)kotexsissy Wrote:

Love yas

Kotex
Hiya Kotex,
I do know all about the importance of being who you are, and I do also understand employment law. Sometimes, though, you have to take a pragmatic approach when you need the money.

Where I work now isn't a bad place, and they're pretty tolerant. But I do also respect their traditions and rules.

I get a lot of support from my colleagues and bosses, both male and female. I think a lot of them have never really come across someone who cross-dresses, so I understand it's a challenge for them.

Our nights out are often epic. I sometimes dress really quite tartilly (is that a real word?!) and we have a lot of fun with it.
Ali

"Tartily" Don't know if it's a real word, but let's go with it Hun!! Sounds cool anyhow!! I know what your saying and I understand! Just wish every body would stop fussing about some clothes is all!! LOL No that sounds utopian, but we can always hope!!.

Love ya

Kotex
(01-29-2020, 11:46 PM)Lovely articleAli but for me it’s the whole experiencewaking up in a scented bed wearing a pretty nighty and panties seeing your pink lacquerd toes on your so smooth legs as you slip your feet into fluffy pink slippers the slither of your silky nighty when you rise admiring your pink lacquered manicured fingers asyou reach for your dressing gown and start the day making tea and toast for your Mistress/Wife. Then it’s shower shave and shampoo.hair towel dried brushed and in rollers.face body and hand creams. Then the real pleasure of deciding what to wear.the choices of underwear and hosiery before a little makeup, drying your hair brushing combing and styling perhaps a little holding spray.a good spray of anti persperant, and now the choice of outerwear be it a dress or skirt and blouse or top studs or ear rings bracelets necklace and watch.Check in the mirror a spritz of perfume at wrists and behind ears, and another sissy day of housework begins. Pure heaven.nothingin the world could make me feel nicerlove susan xxx Wrote: Ten things a sissy boy knows about getting dressed that other boys don't:
  • ¬†the tug of shoulder straps
  • ¬†the constraining feeling of a bra around his chest and back
  • ¬†the delicate tickling of frills from his underwear
  • ¬†the exposure of underwear that doesn't cover his whole bottom
  • ¬†the gentle pressure of stockings or hold-ups on his thighs
  • ¬†the feeling of a skirt or dress brushing his thighs
  • ¬†the feeling of tights over his knickers
  • ¬†the constraint and pressure on his bottom from wearing a girly teddy
  • ¬†the feeling of vulnerability of wearing a short skirt
  • ¬†the sensation of silk and satin

Can you think of any more?
I really wish those of you who live at least part time as women could provide pictures of your outfits without jeopardizing your anonymity.  Your expressions of your femininity in your everyday lives sounds amazing.