satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ten things a sissy boy knows...
I'd also like to add...

The feeling of having a pair of pull-ups on, because your mother told you it would help smooth out the shape of your little boy bits under your knickers, so that your skirt looks nice and smooth at the front.
(01-31-2020, 02:18 PM)Sylvania Wrote: Four more:

The sound of a paper nylon petticoat as it rustles when you move.
The joy of doing a twirl as your petticoats fly high.
The extra height you gain when wearing five inch stilettos
The semi pain you feel as your belt is tightened to cinch in your waist.

I just love your threads, Ali. Keep 'em coming!

Speaking as someone who wears heels as part of my occupational mandate, it isn’t just the extra height but the art of doing everything whilst standing on your toes and the inevitable sashaying gait you are forced into just to avoid toppling over. Rolleyes
Walking in heels is such an art, isn't it? I love it now, but it was so hard learning to do it when I was younger.

Even though I dress as a woman most of the time now I still have to concentrate when I'm wearing heels. I'm not sure I could manage tottering up and down an airplane aisle in heels like you do!
(02-25-2020, 09:37 PM)Ali Wrote: Walking in heels is such an art, isn't it? I love it now, but it was so hard learning to do it when I was younger.

Even though I dress as a woman most of the time now I still have to concentrate when I'm wearing heels. I'm not sure I could manage tottering up and down an airplane aisle in heels like you do!

It certainly is an art but of course I had had several months prior getting used to wearing high heels (from my 18th birthday wearing them virtually everyday - under a ‘petticoat regime for the first three months - and at various points in the years prior) so They were already something of an appendage by the time I was walking on them ‘professionally).
Do you change into flats once you're airborne? I know of lot of hosties do. I know when I wear heels that although they feel fabulous, I'm always grateful to get home and be able to take them off.
(02-26-2020, 08:46 PM)Ali Wrote: Do you change into flats once you're airborne? I know of lot of hosties do. I know when I wear heels that although they feel fabulous, I'm always grateful to get home and be able to take them off.

Nah, I vowed when I took this job that I was going to embrace my feminist to the full (frankly, I struggle to wear anything below 3 inch heels and couldn’t wear flats without long term retraining) so I am in it for the long haul (pun intended)
Ha ha! Nice pun, GirlyGirl.

I think it's lovely that you've embraced your femininity like that, albeit that it was forced upon you as a youngster.

I've been lucky enough to have had a few jobs where I was able to dress en femme.

One was in a bar, where it was quite easy to dress relatively 'flirty', in a little skirt, tights or sometimes, when I was feeling especially daring, stockings and suspenders, and a blouse or vest-top.

But I also had a job in an office where more formal dress was required. At my interview I was quite up front and asked my boss on her thoughts of me coming to work dressed as a woman. I was so lucky that she was very liberal in her approach, and agreed that it would be fine. The only thing she did insist upon was that I respected their dress code policy of always being dressed quite formally.

It was absolutely lovely going to work dressed as a woman, even though I had to buy myself several new outfits, which I could barely afford. Wearing a skirt-suit, or a knee-length skirt, and a smart blouse, was such a thrill. Once I'd built up a little confidence I bought myself a couple of almost see-through blouses, where the outline of my bra or cami-top was clearly visible.

I wore heels to work there, although I must admit I used to often kick them off when I was sat at my desk. I do admire you keeping your heels on even when flats are a completely acceptable option.
(02-26-2020, 10:07 PM)Ali Wrote: Ha ha! Nice pun, GirlyGirl.

I think it's lovely that you've embraced your femininity like that, albeit that it was forced upon you as a youngster.

I've been lucky enough to have had a few jobs where I was able to dress en femme.

One was in a bar, where it was quite easy to dress relatively 'flirty', in a little skirt, tights or sometimes, when I was feeling especially daring, stockings and suspenders, and a blouse or vest-top.

But I also had a job in an office where more formal dress was required. At my interview I was quite up front and asked my boss on her thoughts of me coming to work dressed as a woman. I was so lucky that she was very liberal in her approach, and agreed that it would be fine. The only thing she did insist upon was that I respected their dress code policy of always being dressed quite formally.

It was absolutely lovely going to work dressed as a woman, even though I had to buy myself several new outfits, which I could barely afford. Wearing a skirt-suit, or a knee-length skirt, and a smart blouse, was such a thrill. Once I'd built up a little confidence I bought myself a couple of almost see-through blouses, where the outline of my bra or cami-top was clearly visible.

I wore heels to work there, although I must admit I used to often kick them off when I was sat at my desk. I do admire you keeping your heels on even when flats are a completely acceptable option.
It sounds like you’ve been quite daring at times yourself (and more than a little flirtatious with it). Although my only experience of office dress was my secretary punishment I expect it has occurred to you much as it has me that we must spend more time wearing skirts and (certainly in my case) high heels than any woman I have ever come across.

Quite bizarre that while most of the actual women avoid wearing skirts and high heels (or have at least been seen in trousers and flats) that we spend so much time in skirts and dresses (in my case having not worn a single pair of trousers in the last year) and high heels (in my case to the extent that I now don’t have a choice.
I enjoy being daring, when I can be, yes.

Working in the bar meant I could really express my femininity in a way that so many young girls do. I loved wearing a short skirt, knowing that men were looking at me (little did they know!). I even enjoyed getting my bottom pinched. It also taught me a lot about the crap that girls must have to put up with so often, when guys would have too many beers and think it was okay to pat my bottom, or even reach under my skirt.

While I was working there I only ever wore a skirt or a dress, whereas the girls would wear jeans or shorts. I did love being dressed as a girl when the girls were effectively dressed as boys.
(02-26-2020, 10:46 PM)Ali Wrote: I enjoy being daring, when I can be, yes.

Working in the bar meant I could really express my femininity in a way that so many young girls do. I loved wearing a short skirt, knowing that men were looking at me (little did they know!). I even enjoyed getting my bottom pinched. It also taught me a lot about the crap that girls must have to put up with so often, when guys would have too many beers and think it was okay to pat my bottom, or even reach under my skirt.

While I was working there I only ever wore a skirt or a dress, whereas the girls would wear jeans or shorts. I did love being dressed as a girl when the girls were effectively dressed as boys.
Good for you

LOL, if I got my bottom pinched on a long haul flight, one or two would get more than they bargained for. A lot of the experiences you discuss (bar work, office work) appear to have happened in the past; I wonder, what is your situation as of now?