ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exposed to the girls
Indeed, Babylock.

Being put into such a short dress inevitably meant that there was a high risk of my underwear being exposed, either by accident, or by my mother lifting my dress to slap my thighs or bottie.

The shame of having to plead to be 'allowed' to wear knickers, rather than a nappy, was indescribably humiliating.
(07-29-2020, 07:56 PM)Ali Wrote: Indeed, Babylock.

Being put into such a short dress inevitably meant that there was a high risk of my underwear being exposed, either by accident, or by my mother lifting my dress to slap my thighs or bottie.

The shame of having to plead to be 'allowed' to wear knickers, rather than a nappy, was indescribably humiliating.
Well indeed, and this I think is one of the main reasons why classic petticoating often describes boys initially being put back into nappies. Having had a few extended stays in nappies myself, there is nothing more likely to make you beg for any sort of underwear. It is not so much the nappy itself (indeed there is little to choose between them in embarrassment terms other than the bulk that makes nappies easier to spot) but rather the discomfort and difficulty that comes from having to overcome potty training and wet and mess oneself. 

In my case, I was often left in a wet or messy nappy for a period of time so even a new nappy was something worth begging for on those occasions.
I guess my petticoating wasn't so classic, in that respect. I was made to wear my little sister's knickers first, and then later came my own knickers, then knickers far too young for me, and finally nappies.

So in my mind being 'allowed' out of nappies and back into knickers was a kind of progress.
Real progress - nappies with or without plastic panties - knickers - and finally big girl fancy panties that are definitely not made to be hidden from view.
That’s evidence right there that it has worked. When you can take an article of clothing as progress that other boys would spew at the mere prospect of wearing, you know your perspective is on a different plain.  Big Grin