ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exposed to the girls
Your mother has told you that your petticoat punishment will end if you go to the theatre with her.

What she didn't say was that it was the most popular show in town, and that the girls in your class might be there...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-24-2020, 12:37 AM)Ali Wrote: Your mother has told you that your petticoat punishment will end if you go to the theatre with her.

What she didn't say was that it was the most popular show in town, and that the girls in your class might be there...

Mommy has a big surprise planned for after the movie too. You will no longer be petticoated, instead, you will be rewarded and become her sweet sugar and spice daughter.
I expect that is a reward, Chris.  How many boys want to be seen as sissies, after all?  Being embraced as a dainty daughter has considerably more appeal.
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
(01-24-2020, 07:35 AM)Kimmi Wrote: I expect that is a reward, Chris.  How many boys want to be seen as sissies, after all?  Being embraced as a dainty daughter has considerably more appeal.

Agreed, it certainly is a reward. Thou most brats do not see that way at first. In modern times the hardest part for a new stealth daughter is accepting that they will be kept in frilly dresses and taught to act like a proper little lady. While the girls around them will enjoy the benefits of modern girlhood such as wearing pants, playing sports and being strong.
(01-24-2020, 11:59 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(01-24-2020, 07:35 AM)Kimmi Wrote: I expect that is a reward, Chris.  How many boys want to be seen as sissies, after all?  Being embraced as a dainty daughter has considerably more appeal.

Agreed, it certainly is a reward. Thou most brats do not see that way at first. In modern times the hardest part for a new stealth daughter is accepting that they will be kept in frilly dresses and taught to act like a proper little lady. While the girls around them will enjoy the benefits of modern girlhood such as wearing pants, playing sports and being strong.

Yes Female Master Chris...  pleased that You honestly admitk there will ALWAYS be in Women quite a joy and sense of empowerment seeing the future timid malettes squirm in discomfort knowing their inferior sex shall always henceforth be in shamed and fearful submission to the Stronger and Superior Female Sex.

Honestly -  the vast majority of Females are SO going to love the proper irony of the new corrections of the inevitable coming Gynarchy...
The best/worst part is being seen by your peers in such an obviously infantile outfit. Frilly dress, puffed sleeves with bows or butterflies printed all over.
When I was being punished as a child often the worst part wasn't being made to dress as a girl. The worst part was being made to dress as a girl even younger than my little sister and her friends.

So while they may be in little mini skirts, or shorts, or jeans, I'd be in a dress more suitable for a girl half my age.

If you're *just* dressed as a girl you can at least pretend to be a girl, embarrassing though that is. When you're dressed as a little girl, in a short frilly dress, with Disney princess knickers on and white lacy tights there's no hiding at all. It's obvious to everyone that you're being punished.
(01-27-2020, 10:42 AM)Terrygussett Wrote: The best/worst part is being seen by your peers in such an obviously infantile outfit. Frilly dress, puffed sleeves with bows or butterflies printed all over.

The blog you link isn't there any more.
(01-24-2020, 12:37 AM)Ali Wrote: Your mother has told you that your petticoat punishment will end if you go to the theatre with her.

Given that it is generally accepted that boys fear being seen in girl’s clothing more than they do actually wearing it, I would imagine most would be inclined to turn this option down - I know that there is a lot that I would have done at that age in the face of being threatened with other’s finding out about what I had already done.
(01-27-2020, 11:29 PM)Ali Wrote: When I was being punished as a child often the worst part wasn't being made to dress as a girl. The worst part was being made to dress as a girl even younger than my little sister and her friends.

So while they may be in little mini skirts, or shorts, or jeans, I'd be in a dress more suitable for a girl half my age.

If you're *just* dressed as a girl you can at least pretend to be a girl, embarrassing though that is. When you're dressed as a little girl, in a short frilly dress, with Disney princess knickers on and white lacy tights there's no hiding at all. It's obvious to everyone that you're being punished.

Just matching with age related clothing (mini skirts shorts jeans - suitable for that age bracket) that is not going work for attitude reforming !

But being dressed as a little girl AND IMPORTANTLY BEING IN A SHORT HEM LENGTH DRESS SHOWING "WHAT ? ***DIAPERS !!! and or diaper covers***
how are you going to explain that and live that one down - - -
Have no fear you will be labeled a SISSY for sure and with your (diaper) cover blown - NO ESCAPE from future humiliating embarrassments !
And you didn't think it could get any worse !