BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sent to the girls' school
Your mother has decided to send you to the local girls' school. 

You protest as best you can, but it only results in her hauling you across her lap for a sound spanking. You protest again, but it results in another spanking.

Utterly defeated you submit to her putting you into a pair of frilly bloomers.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Smart mother looks like the girl school may have a few other boys enrolled too.
I have often wondered how many students at girls' boarding schools are boys, although most likely none of them remain so by graduation time.

Are there discreet enrollments of boys under special circumstances?
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
I would it’s best for the boys to be heavily outnumbered, surrounded by feminity, their maleness gradually being submerged.

The senior girls will, of course, be informed about which pupils have unfortunate genetic deformities, and will receive extra tuition in how to train and subjugate anyone lacking a second X chromosome.
(01-24-2020, 03:49 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Smart mother looks like the girl school may have a few other boys enrolled too.

Yes Female Master Chris... give such schools a decade or two and only the malette underclass may likely be daintily and diminutively attired as the bolder and stronger Female undergraduates pass them in ALL intellectual and physical endeavor.
What an exquisitely humiliating outfit for a boy!
There really is nothing quite so humiliating as being sent to a girls' school as a boy, and being made to wear their uniform.