ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming out
I remember so well the first time I decided to voluntarily go out dressed as a girl.

I'd been subjected to what we'd all recognise as 'petticoat punishment' since I was six years old. Over time I'd first of all got used to it, and then, as I went through puberty, started to enjoy it.

The first time I went out 'dressed', when I was 14, was with my little sister and some of her friends. We went out to the shops, and I remember being incredibly self conscious with them - they were all two years younger than me, and although they'd all seen me being punished by being dressed as a girl, and even as a baby, this was different. This time it was me choosing to dress as a girl. When they met at our house they giggled excitedly at Lucy's big brother volunteering to wear girls' clothes. As we left our house one of them asked me what they'd all been wondering.

"Are you wearing knickers?"

I blushed furiously, and admitted I was.

They giggled and whispered among themselves before asking what sort of knickers I had on. I felt I had tell them that I was wearing Disney Princess panties under my tights and the little mini-skirt I had on. This brought on more giggles, and I knew it was because the knickers I was wearing were far younger than any of them would consider wearing.

But they were really quite kind, and promised to act like I was just one of their friends.

I was SO nervous going out with the girls, but they were really lovely. They accepted me as one of their own, and we had a lot of fun in town, looking at clothes and then going for an ice cream.

The next time I told my mother that I planned to go out dressed as a girl, however, she told me that it was easy for me to go out with my little sister's friends (even though it wasn't) and that if I was serious I should go out as a girl with some of my male friends.. She invited a couple of my male friends around before we went out, so that it all happened in the privacy of our own home.

I felt terribly embarrassed. It seemed so different being 'one of the girls' with my little sister's friends, but in front of boys...

But I knew I had to do it. By then I loved wearing girls' clothes, and I had to come out. I reluctantly agreed.

When my friends arrived I think they were shocked to find me in a tight-fitting top, with a bra on underneath, and a little mini-skirt and tights. But I felt so comfortable in my girly gear that I knew I just had to brave it out and tell them that this was who I really am.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-23-2020, 11:57 PM)Ali Wrote: I remember so well the first time I decided to voluntarily go out dressed as a girl.

I'd been subjected to what we'd all recognise as 'petticoat punishment' since I was six years old. Over time I'd first of all got used to it, and then, as I went through puberty, started to enjoy it.

The first time I went out 'dressed', when I was 14, was with my little sister and some of her friends. We went out to the shops, and I remember being incredibly self conscious with them - they were all two years younger than me, and although they'd all seen me being punished by being dressed as a girl, and even as a baby, this was different. This time it was me choosing to dress as a girl. When they met at our house they giggled excitedly at Lucy's big brother volunteering to wear girls' clothes. As we left our house one of them asked me what they'd all been wondering.

"Are you wearing knickers?"

I blushed furiously, and admitted I was.

They giggled and whispered among themselves before asking what sort of knickers I had on. I felt I had tell them that I was wearing Disney Princess panties under my tights and the little mini-skirt I had on. This brought on more giggles, and I knew it was because the knickers I was wearing were far younger than any of them would consider wearing.

But they were really quite kind, and promised to act like I was just one of their friends.

I was SO nervous going out with the girls, but they were really lovely. They accepted me as one of their own, and we had a lot of fun in town, looking at clothes and then going for an ice cream.

The next time I told my mother that I planned to go out dressed as a girl, however, she told me that it was easy for me to go out with my little sister's friends (even though it wasn't) and that if I was serious I should go out as a girl with some of my male friends.. She invited a couple of my male friends around before we went out, so that it all happened in the privacy of our own home.

I felt terribly embarrassed. It seemed so different being 'one of the girls' with my little sister's friends, but in front of boys...

But I knew I had to do it. By then I loved wearing girls' clothes, and I had to come out. I reluctantly agreed.

When my friends arrived I think they were shocked to find me in a tight-fitting top, with a bra on underneath, and a little mini-skirt and tights. But I felt so comfortable in my girly gear that I knew I just had to brave it out and tell them that this was who I really am.
That's a great story Ali it's good that your mom got you to just go into the deep and be yourself around others but a day with the girls was most likely far more fun!  thank you for sharing your story Ali 
Best Wishes 
Alice
I think huge praise is necessary for having the guts to go through with it. I'm sure there are many (previously petticoated or not) who would secretly love to do/have done this, but for whatever reason, never went the 'final mile' and came out, problably remaining a secret crossdresser/sissy/[insert your particular niche here] to this day.

It must have been helpful having a supportive mother and sister, and as difficult as it may have been, I'm glad you could become the person you really were/are.

Terry.
Thanks Terry.

I'm not looking for praise, but I appreciate it anyway.

It was a really big thing for me, and really very scary, even though my sister and her friends had agreed to look after me. They'd seen me dressed as a girl before, but only when I was being punished, and they knew it was a punishment.

My punishment clothes were usually exaggeratedly frilly and juvenile, and they'd laughed at me being dressed not only as a girl, but in clothes like they hadn't worn since they were much younger. It was always incredibly humiliating, and they'd often teased me about my outfits.

When we'd first talked about me going out with them dressed as a girl they were worried that they might be embarrassed about being seen with me dressed as a little girl again, but when we told them I'd be dressed like them they were pretty cool about it, even excited. It was quite difficult discussing it with them, but I knew by then that it was what I wanted to do, and I was grateful for their help and support.