satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Dressed *almost* the same as your little sister
It seemed SO unfair.

It was bad enough his mother telling him that he'd been a naughty boy and that he was going to be dressed like his little sister for the day. He squirmed as she made him step into his frilly knickers and have the dress pulled over his head, but what she hadn't told him was that his sister had been allowed to wear shorts.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That would feel really unfair wouldn't it? Embarrassing in the extreme to find out you're wearing a dress the same as your sister's, only to discover she's allowed the playsuit version, and YOU'RE the one in the dress. Brilliant!
Often the worst part of being punished when I was a child was being made to wear little girl's knickers and a frilly dress, only to go downstairs and find that my sister was in shorts or jeans.
(01-27-2020, 10:38 AM)Terrygussett Wrote: That would feel really unfair wouldn't it? Embarrassing in the extreme to find out you're wearing a dress the same as your sister's, only to discover she's allowed the playsuit version, and YOU'RE the one in the dress. Brilliant!

What would be even worse, if Little Sister got to wear panties, while you had to wear extra-thick diapers and ruffled plastic panties under your dress. 
I often found myself in an outfit similar to my little sister's, or later, in an outfit obviously much younger in style to my sister's, with frilly panties, or sometimes even nappies and baby knickers, on under my skirt, while I knew from having seen her knicker drawer that she'd be wearing much more grown-up underwear than me.

On more than one occasion I was made to wear Lucy's school uniform, with a nappy and plastic baby panties covered by a pair of her gym knickers, under one of her short games skirts, while she would either be in her knee-length school skirt, or in shorts or jeans.