ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
His wedding day
(04-03-2021, 08:03 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: She certainly left you in no doubt as to who was in charge, Pantywaist Husband.  Wink

Yes definitely mommy took complete control of our marriage.
(04-03-2021, 07:54 AM)Pantywaist husband Wrote: I would like to reminisce if I could about Mommy's and mine wedding day. Mommy looked absolutely beautiful in her white wedding gown going down the isle. I had a sport jacket and white tuxedo shirt under my shirt I had white satin and lace bra super tight black pants with panties that were sheer chiffon trimmed lace with lace around the legs .                                                                                                        The wedding was small 4 of her girlfriends and none of my friends ,I was really a little scared that they might find out what a little sissy I am.Well after the ceremonies we went to a local restaurant ( Bar) with mommy and the ladies. All of her girlfriends know that I am a sissy. As the ladies were drinking they started asking questions about what I was wearing under my clothing and mommy told them . I was rather humiliated as they were laughing and carrying on.                                                                                                                                                                          Well mommy best girlfriend who is not crazy about men started  asking me humiliating questions?                                                                    Has Millie been a good girl lately?                            Has Mommy had to give you spanking lately ?      Well I hesitated answering and Mommy slapped my face hard ."You answer Brenda when she speaks to you or do you want a spanking right here and now in front of my girlfriends.( No Mommy I am sorry Brenda please forgive me).                                                                                            Brenda " I except your apology you little pantywaist.We really need to go but L I have a little present that might come in handy tonight.                                                                                           Mommy opened the present and I could not believe my eyes it was a small whip( Sjamboi) .    Mommy thanked them and said " This will be very useful starting tonight ( smacking it against her hand) . "I particularly like it because it is small enough for spanking across the knee. "Where is your manners Millie thank these nice ladies for such a considerate gift". Thank you ladies.                                                                                                                                                                          Once we got back to our apartment Mommy told me to strip down to my panties and bra and to get my nose in the corner. After what seemed like a half hour she told me to come and face her.                                                                                                                                                                         Mommy spoke " OK we are going to have a little exercise young lady it is called love ,honor and obey. "Get across Mommy knee ". OK all I expect you to do is say love and after you say that I will slap your bottom with mommy hand . Then you say honor and mommy will spank you and then you will say obey and I will spank you." Do you think you have it down honey? Mommy will surely give you a spanking with her hand that will get this marriage started correctly.                                                                                                                   Well ( Love!) SLAP! ( Honor) SLAP! (Obey) SLAP! Well this hand spanking went on for a good ten minutes alternating between cheeks and the crack of my ass. The only sound in the room was me repeating love honor and obey and the sound of my mommy palm of her hand connecting on my feminine panties.She was really getting into spanking me with her hand diagonally , horizontally and straight down with loud stinging spanks . After this exercise she grabbed me by the ear and told me I was still going to get a whipping as she lead me to the corner.                                                                                                              Well once again she called me out of the corner and she was holding the whip and I was really scared .                                                                                                                                                                " " I was very ashamed of you tonight ."When a woman asks you a question you are to answer immediately."Who do you think you are ? You are lucky to be in the same room with 4 women. You are a little pantywaist and I expect you to be respectful of all women and bow down to them and remember your place". Your thank you to my girlfriends for this whip was not very sincere." What is wrong with you? I think you need a butt plug up your ass. Brenda recommended me to buy one a month ago and I think I need to purchase one. A spanking with mommy hand is not enough for you Millie the way you acted tonight. You need a ass whipping to show you who is in control and the way you acted. " Let mommy take down your panties Millie and get across my lap".                                                                                                                                                   OK Millie you know the drill! Love , honor , obey, . After every word i got a stroke from the leather whip. This was a sound whipping, Mommy did not scold me but she left me with many welts and some broken skin on my bare behind.Mommy told me that my bare bottom was a mass of welts as she let me off her lap. She did hug me and that was our wedding night.
We had a very memorable wedding and it was definitely one of the hardest hand spankings I have given my husband and the whipping he was very sorry ? pantywaist. The wedding and Punishment he will never forget.   Ms Mommy L.
(04-03-2021, 07:54 AM)Pantywaist husband Wrote: I would like to reminisce if I could about Mommy's and mine wedding day. Mommy looked absolutely beautiful in her white wedding gown going down the isle. I had a sport jacket and white tuxedo shirt under my shirt I had white satin and lace bra super tight black pants with panties that were sheer chiffon trimmed lace with lace around the legs .                                                                                                        The wedding was small 4 of her girlfriends and none of my friends ,I was really a little scared that they might find out what a little sissy I am.Well after the ceremonies we went to a local restaurant ( Bar) with mommy and the ladies. All of her girlfriends know that I am a sissy. As the ladies were drinking they started asking questions about what I was wearing under my clothing and mommy told them . I was rather humiliated as they were laughing and carrying on.                                                                                                                                                                          Well mommy best girlfriend who is not crazy about men started  asking me humiliating questions?                                                                    Has Millie been a good girl lately?                            Has Mommy had to give you spanking lately ?      Well I hesitated answering and Mommy slapped my face hard ."You answer Brenda when she speaks to you or do you want a spanking right here and now in front of my girlfriends.( No Mommy I am sorry Brenda please forgive me).                                                                                            Brenda " I except your apology you little pantywaist.We really need to go but L I have a little present that might come in handy tonight.                                                                                           Mommy opened the present and I could not believe my eyes it was a small whip( Sjamboi) .    Mommy thanked them and said " This will be very useful starting tonight ( smacking it against her hand) . "I particularly like it because it is small enough for spanking across the knee. "Where is your manners Millie thank these nice ladies for such a considerate gift". Thank you ladies.                                                                                                                                                                          Once we got back to our apartment Mommy told me to strip down to my panties and bra and to get my nose in the corner. After what seemed like a half hour she told me to come and face her.                                                                                                                                                                         Mommy spoke " OK we are going to have a little exercise young lady it is called love ,honor and obey. "Get across Mommy knee ". OK all I expect you to do is say love and after you say that I will slap your bottom with mommy hand . Then you say honor and mommy will spank you and then you will say obey and I will spank you." Do you think you have it down honey? Mommy will surely give you a spanking with her hand that will get this marriage started correctly.                                                                                                                   Well ( Love!) SLAP! ( Honor) SLAP! (Obey) SLAP! Well this hand spanking went on for a good ten minutes alternating between cheeks and the crack of my ass. The only sound in the room was me repeating love honor and obey and the sound of my mommy palm of her hand connecting on my feminine panties.She was really getting into spanking me with her hand diagonally , horizontally and straight down with loud stinging spanks . After this exercise she grabbed me by the ear and told me I was still going to get a whipping as she lead me to the corner.                                                                                                              Well once again she called me out of the corner and she was holding the whip and I was really scared .                                                                                                                                                                " " I was very ashamed of you tonight ."When a woman asks you a question you are to answer immediately."Who do you think you are ? You are lucky to be in the same room with 4 women. You are a little pantywaist and I expect you to be respectful of all women and bow down to them and remember your place". Your thank you to my girlfriends for this whip was not very sincere." What is wrong with you? I think you need a butt plug up your ass. Brenda recommended me to buy one a month ago and I think I need to purchase one. A spanking with mommy hand is not enough for you Millie the way you acted tonight. You need a ass whipping to show you who is in control and the way you acted. " Let mommy take down your panties Millie and get across my lap".                                                                                                                                                   OK Millie you know the drill! Love , honor , obey, . After every word i got a stroke from the leather whip. This was a sound whipping, Mommy did not scold me but she left me with many welts and some broken skin on my bare behind.Mommy told me that my bare bottom was a mass of welts as she let me off her lap. She did hug me and that was our wedding night.

Oh Pantywaist  (...and isn't it becoming so true more and more Female Masters are becoming convinced that our inferior malette sex IS A WASTE if we soon do not ALL LEARN TO WEAR PANTIES, STOCKINGS, BRAS, SKIRTS or DRESSES and HEELS as shall be proper!)

Such a poignant, lovely and instructional marital function - especially that ONLY FEMALE SUPERIORS were present.   But might we all hear of information on the WOMEN attending and if THEIR lifestyles had included similar FEMALE SUPREMACIST control over underling malettes in THEIR past encounters with our secondary sex.

Also, is your Female Master willing to have you tell us more that has occurred since then?
(04-09-2021, 12:30 PM)whyguys Wrote:

Oh Pantywaist  (...and isn't it becoming so true more and more Female Masters are becoming convinced that our inferior malette sex IS A WASTE if we soon do not ALL LEARN TO WEAR PANTIES, STOCKINGS, BRAS, SKIRTS or DRESSES and HEELS as shall be proper!)

Such a poignant, lovely and instructional marital function - especially that ONLY FEMALE SUPERIORS were present.   But might we all hear of information on the WOMEN attending and if THEIR lifestyles had included similar FEMALE SUPREMACIST control over underling malettes in THEIR past encounters with our secondary sex.

Also, is your Female Master willing to have you tell us more that has occurred since then?
Yes Ms Mommy L is my female master.Mommy  made a list of rules and goals set forth before we were married. They are listed under confession so elegantly rewritten by Cindy on March 23,2021 . I have served mommy for 18 years.

(04-09-2021, 12:30 PM)whyguys Wrote:

Also read birthday spankings celebrated my mommy and me dated April 5 ,2021 and under daddy"s humiliated with pp  dated mommy version on 3-18-21 and my version on 3-17-21 ,one of the more embarrassing moments  in my 18 years of service.With mommy permission I will be writing about our past and present life. Also mommy L will be writing quite often about my pantywaist status. Would like your opinion on the two posts I mentioned above. Thank you pantywaist husband.