BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
His wedding day
(01-30-2020, 02:11 AM)Conway Wrote: A great image, thanks for sharing.

I love the parson's outfit, looks very silky, tailored, and feminine, but powerful and authoritative as well.

The smirk on the bride is precious.

My wife had a paddle about that size, and when she was in a bad mood, I felt it. A few times she nearly smacked me across the living room.

I love the brides maid dresses. Perhaps the groom should be wearing a dress. Maybe the severe outfit Awkwafina wore to the recent golden globes can be an inspiration.

It is not difficult to find maledom wedding parody, or extreme wedding, videos online. Hopefully we can fully reverse the trend. Perhaps the idea of a wedding can move beyond a symbolic partnership toward a celebration of femininity, and the introduction of the groom into a feminist community lifestyle.

The story accompanying this picture can be found in Underling's Humblings
(01-24-2020, 04:40 PM)Sylvania Wrote: Oh Ali, thank you for that picture. I would do anything to be in that guy's position. I would be totally dominated by my new bride and her two bridesmaids. No doubt the vicar would give me a good spanking too. Later, of course, I would be put in the care of my sadistic Mother-in-Law while my wife and her bridesmaids go out to have fun.

Yes, all the ladies will give out nice, long and hard paddling to the new groom. but then the real training will start. the Sadistic Mother-in-Law will train and completely modify the  groom into a submissive sissy girly thing, to be used and abuse by all females.
(11-28-2020, 07:33 AM)tomyfem Wrote:
(01-24-2020, 04:40 PM)Sylvania Wrote: Oh Ali, thank you for that picture. I would do anything to be in that guy's position. I would be totally dominated by my new bride and her two bridesmaids. No doubt the vicar would give me a good spanking too. Later, of course, I would be put in the care of my sadistic Mother-in-Law while my wife and her bridesmaids go out to have fun.

Yes, all the ladies will give out nice, long and hard paddling to the new groom. but then the real training will start. the Sadistic Mother-in-Law will train and completely modify the  groom into a submissive sissy girly thing, to be used and abuse by all females.

After the ladies have all had their turns paddling the groom, the Mother-In-Law will collar him and lead him away from the party on a leash, for some training in complete submission and obedience to his new Mistress.  And the ladies will continue to party on into the evening.   Eventually, the Mistress will retire to her bridal chamber, where her very subdued groom, well-prepared by his new disciplinarian, awaits her whims and wishes, in his bridal peignoir. 
This is certainly a wedding with a difference but most certainly befitting of an FLM.
Perhaps the malette bride might throw his frilly garter into the crowd of Female attendees - THEN the one that catches it then has the right to dress Her male date in one of several sets of formal feminine attire in the proper size that he MUST wear to model for the Women...   can imagine this becoming a truly popular new traditional touch to modern wedding fetes.!