BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
His wedding day
Thanks for posting the picture. I love the bride's powerfulness.
(01-27-2020, 11:21 PM)Ali Wrote: I often wonder how many grooms are wearing bridal lingerie under their morning suits. I'm sure it's more than anyone would think.

What a nice surprise for the bride when they get to their bridal suit, and they undress each other, and she discovers that he's wearing little white frilly knickers, and has obviously had them all day while he pretended to be all macho in front of his friends and the bridesmaids.

At a friends wedding in which i was part of the grooms entourage, my Wife was not pleased that the Woman who would be paired up with me by the Bride-to-Be was the most beautiful Female at the ceremony.  A few friends kidded me how lucky i was since i'd have to dance with the Woman more than a couple times at the function.   THEN my Wife informed me a few days prior She had PURCHASED FOR me a full trousseau of FEMININE UNDERWEAR to wear beneath my male clothes for the function including --

FULL BLACK/PINK SATIN CORSET w/ GARTERS, perfectly matching FRILLED LACY PANTIES and DARK STOCKINGS!

OMIGOSH!  To this day i STILL shiver wondering whether that gorgeous bridesmaid ever noticed the
STIFF FEMININE GARMENTS I WORE AS WE DANCED...
I'm sure she knew. Girls have this kind of intuition about guys in lingerie.

A while ago, before I was almost completely dressing en femme, I went to a friend's wedding. I didn't then have the courage to go in a dress, but I wore a camisole and French knickers, with stockings and suspenders under my suit. It was quite thrilling knowing that I had on the same kind of underwear as the bride.

After a few dances one of the bridesmaids asked me to dance, and I agreed. As we walked up to the dancefloor I actually wondered what sort of underwear she had on, and whether it was as pretty as mine.

Part way through the dance she shifted her hands down onto my bottom, and started 'feeling me up'. She smiled and looked me straight in the eye and asked "are you wearing stockings and suspenders?"

As an apparently straight guy how do you answer a question like that? She moved her hand down to feel the clasp of my suspender belt, and smiled. I had no choice but to admit that I was.

She grinned from ear to ear and carried on dancing with me.

At the end of the evening she took me back to her room and watched as she made me undress, revealing my ivory white frillies.
Ali,

I hope she gave you her wedding schedule for the rest of that year and invited you as her guest!

That would have been so delightful, both on the dance floor and back in her room.

Now, are you going to fill us in on the rest of the night? Or leave all that to our fertile imagination?
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
(02-13-2020, 08:19 AM)Kimmi Wrote: Ali,

I hope she gave you her wedding schedule for the rest of that year and invited you as her guest!

That would have been so delightful, both on the dance floor and back in her room.

Now, are you going to fill us in on the rest of the night? Or leave all that to our fertile imagination?

Well... had to dance with Her three times as i recall, and i kept as far away from Her as possible without seeming crude or unresponsive.  As i was wearing a fairly sturdy tuxedo i think it may have been undetected....

HOWEVER whenever i was on the dance floor with the extremely beautiful young Woman, my Wife continually shown wide grin on Her face - knowing my discomfort.  At those times of the party when i was dancing with my Wife or at times no one near, She would make remarks like,

"Wonder how you'd look in HER GOWN... maybe i should ask if you might borrow it sometime."

" Oh -  I CAN FEEL YOUR CORSET!"  (Then stroking Her hands on my pant's legs.  
NICE STOCKINGS TOO...
I am SO going to enjoy watching you undress tonight!!
Hmmm...
Think your gorgeous bridesmaid date might like to see pictures?"    
(02-13-2020, 08:19 AM)Kimmi Wrote: Ali,

Ha ha! Thanks, Kimmi.

It was a thrilling experience. She made me take off my stockings and suspenders when we went to bed, but I kept on my lingerie. My French knickers were quite fine, and loose enough to be pulled to one side. I must admit it was quite a night.

And then, of course, I had to do the 'walk of shame' back to my own room in the morning.
(01-23-2020, 09:28 PM)Ali Wrote: As soon as the formal part of the wedding was over he knew he was in big trouble. Right there in the church, in front of both their families and friends, she took control.

Her chief bridesmaid grabbed his arms while the other bridesmaid undid his trousers, laughing at how small he was in the little white panties she'd made him wear.

When the minister offered her the special paddle she'd had made for the ceremony he knew what was coming. He was to be bent over and given a very sound spanking on his pantied bottom.

Good old Underling! This is a great story.
(02-14-2020, 01:28 AM)Ali Wrote: And then, of course, I had to do the 'walk of shame' back to my own room in the morning.
LOL

See, that is a metaphor of man’s problem in a nutshell; they know what they want in the moment but all too often fail to see how it’ll affect them down the line (often in the form of an inter marital affair). 

Kudos to you for having the guts to attend in women’s undergarments though and sounds like it was on the whole quite a pleasurable experience; maybe next time you’ll get the chance to adopt a full outfit.
I don't think it's likely to happen, but I would LOVE to be a bridesmaid! It's even less likely that I'd be a bride ,but that would be absolutely heavenly!

I have worn a bridesmaid's dress before, but only to a party. It really was such a thrill.
(07-29-2020, 08:08 PM)Ali Wrote: I don't think it's likely to happen, but I would LOVE to be a bridesmaid! It's even less likely that I'd be a bride ,but that would be absolutely heavenly!

I have worn a bridesmaid's dress before, but only to a party. It really was such a thrill.
Hi Ali

I have only ever worn one as part of my petticoating:

It would give me tingles if it happened now but at the time it seemed very unfair. My sister was a girl and was therefore supposed to wear dresses but mum had decided that as she was a tomboy and hated wearing dresses that I should have to experience the dress for myself. 

I was woken at around six am that morning as my mum had quite a bit of preparation in store. First I had to undergo a bubble bath treatment to remove all my excess hair. I was then helped into the knickers, bra and garters that I was going to need to wear under my dress. 

What followed was a petticoat and finally the dress itself which was a shiny blue knee length construction. 

My sister then helped my mother do my makeup (which must have taken an hour in itself). Finally there was a blonde wig waiting to complete the transformation. I’ve never looked in a mirror and been able to less recognise myself.

Mum made it absolutely clear to me that I was to make every effort to act girly and flounce the dress about. If I didn’t she had a nappy on standby with which to replace my lingerie. We were then taken round to my cousin’s house. In a way that was the most humiliating bit. Three female cousins and my sister in jeans and t-shirts and there I was the only male not only wearing an occasion dress but under duress having to skip and flounce about the back garden in it.

The worst was yet to come however as, after my mum insisted that I come inside to reapply my makeup my cousin uttered the immortal words I wonder what he would look like in my wedding dress’. And thus it was after half an hour of coercing that I found myself stood in front of everyone in a full length princess style wedding dress (and yes, mum did have to put me in a nappy). Three hours later after being made to drink six cans of fizzy drink I must have gained the dubious honour of being the only male ever to flood a nappy while wearing a wedding dress.

Girlygirl