BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
His wedding day
As soon as the formal part of the wedding was over he knew he was in big trouble. Right there in the church, in front of both their families and friends, she took control.

Her chief bridesmaid grabbed his arms while the other bridesmaid undid his trousers, laughing at how small he was in the little white panties she'd made him wear.

When the minister offered her the special paddle she'd had made for the ceremony he knew what was coming. He was to be bent over and given a very sound spanking on his pantied bottom.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-23-2020, 09:28 PM)Ali Wrote: As soon as the formal part of the wedding was over he knew he was in big trouble. Right there in the church, in front of both their families and friends, she took control.

Her chief bridesmaid grabbed his arms while the other bridesmaid undid his trousers, laughing at how small he was in the little white panties she'd made him wear.

When the minister offered her the special paddle she'd had made for the ceremony he knew what was coming. He was to be bent over and given a very sound spanking on his pantied bottom.

Looks like a good start to a new marriage. The paddling is just the first step as a new sissy husband, soon he will be wearing panties, skirts and heels learning all about being a good little sissy husband.

RF
It's a shame more wives don't embrace having a sissy husband. That doesn't mean the husband has to be subservient. It can be a wonderful marriage for both of them. My sense is that a number of members of the Forum have that kind of marriage, to a greater or lesser extent and love their wives and put them on a pedestal.
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
I think it’s only a matter of time before there are official female led marriage ceremonies.

Female town clerk, or better still Woman vicar.
Promise for the male to obey.
Official handover from female Guardian (mother, aunt or sister) to Wife.
The signing of marriage/service contract.
No best man (there is no such thing!)
Matron of honour handing over lockable cock ring.
The kiss being the groom on his knees.
(01-24-2020, 11:20 AM)Bonzodoug Wrote: I think it’s only a matter of time before there are official female led marriage ceremonies.

Love the way you think. I have attended non-traditional weddings where the mother gave a way the groom, all the way to the roles being completly reversed in the wedding party.
(01-24-2020, 12:03 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(01-24-2020, 11:20 AM)Bonzodoug Wrote: I think it’s only a matter of time before there are official female led marriage ceremonies.

Love the way you think. I have attended non-traditional weddings where the mother gave a way the groom, all the way to the roles being completly reversed in the wedding party.

Oh MZ Rad Fem... such must have been a thrilling episode for the Females attending... and quite an instructive one for the malettes to be positioned before them in submissive and subordinate roles.   Had many of the young Women there been new to seeing such of tomorrow's appropriate standard reversal of sex roles for the first time?  If so, WHAT AN EMPOWERING EXPERIENCE THAT MUST HAVE BEEN FOR THEM!

One can imagine it being some routine procedure in future wedding ceremony where  a dainty, timid satin-clad malette bride awaits her future bold Female Master Husband as SHE bounds down the aisle high-fiving the other jubilant mirthful Women attending... while sissy mascara malette eyes cast down femininely while raising the hems of their skirts in contrite curtsy to HER (and all Her Sex) in obedient respect...

THE FUTURE CORRECTING AT LAST THE PAST FALSE FOLLY OF SEXUAL HERSTORY!
Oh Ali, thank you for that picture. I would do anything to be in that guy's position. I would be totally dominated by my new bride and her two bridesmaids. No doubt the vicar would give me a good spanking too. Later, of course, I would be put in the care of my sadistic Mother-in-Law while my wife and her bridesmaids go out to have fun.
(01-24-2020, 04:40 PM)Sylvania Wrote: Oh Ali, thank you for that picture. I would do anything to be in that guy's position. I would be totally dominated by my new bride and her two bridesmaids. No doubt the vicar would give me a good spanking too. Later, of course, I would be put in the care of my sadistic Mother-in-Law while my wife and her bridesmaids go out to have fun.

Hi Sylvania,

I am thrilled to see you post here for what appears to be the first time.  Congratulations!

I expect your Mother-in-Law does have plans for you.  Won't your wife and her bridesmaids be surprised to see you all bridal upon their return?
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
I often wonder how many grooms are wearing bridal lingerie under their morning suits. I'm sure it's more than anyone would think.

What a nice surprise for the bride when they get to their bridal suit, and they undress each other, and she discovers that he's wearing little white frilly knickers, and has obviously had them all day while he pretended to be all macho in front of his friends and the bridesmaids.
A great image, thanks for sharing.

I love the parson's outfit, looks very silky, tailored, and feminine, but powerful and authoritative as well.

The smirk on the bride is precious.

My wife had a paddle about that size, and when she was in a bad mood, I felt it. A few times she nearly smacked me across the living room.

I love the brides maid dresses. Perhaps the groom should be wearing a dress. Maybe the severe outfit Awkwafina wore to the recent golden globes can be an inspiration.

It is not difficult to find maledom wedding parody, or extreme wedding, videos online. Hopefully we can fully reverse the trend. Perhaps the idea of a wedding can move beyond a symbolic partnership toward a celebration of femininity, and the introduction of the groom into a feminist community lifestyle.