ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Village Stocks
Hi everyone.

In my local newspaper, there was an item about a village who are restoring an interesting item - the village stocks! (or it might have  been a pillory). These wooden items secure the hands, head or feet of anyone who has been guilty of any wrongdoing. (I suppose the modern equivalent would be found in S&M dungeons).

The article gave me the following idea- when common sense reigns and females take over society and males become their submissive slaves, the stocks could be used as a form of humiliation. Just imagine if you are a male and have been forced to put on sissy clothing. After being secure in the stocks, you would be helpless and women would gather to see you and mock you. How wonderfully humiliating!  Smile
(01-23-2020, 03:09 PM)Sissy Leslie Wrote: Hi everyone.

In my local newspaper, there was an item about a village who are restoring an interesting item - the village stocks! (or it might have  been a pillory). These wooden items secure the hands, head or feet of anyone who has been guilty of any wrongdoing. (I suppose the modern equivalent would be found in S&M dungeons).

The article gave me the following idea- when common sense reigns and females take over society and males become their submissive slaves, the stocks could be used as a form of humiliation. Just imagine if you are a male and have been forced to put on sissy clothing. After being secure in the stocks, you would be helpless and women would gather to see you and mock you. How wonderfully humiliating!  Smile

Imagine being a sissy sentenced to this kind of humiliating punishment! Forced to dress in your most sissyish dress, lace-top stockings and frilly knickers, and being bent over in the stocks knowing that you are powerless to prevent whatever punishment is deemed suitable for you.

After a while a crowd gathers, and then you feel your dress being lifted high above your waist and your knickers being pulled down to expose your bare bottom...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)