satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekend at Aunties house
(01-30-2020, 03:08 PM)bAByBunnykins Wrote: [quote pid='25373' dateline='1579867521']
My mummy will always answer the phone while she is changing me and even put it on video so the other person calling can see what is going on and she will tell them loudly that her baby is being changed. 
She will take to the local market in my baby reigns and no amount of protest will stop it from happening. Next she will be taking me out in brand new custom made stroller that she made me order and pay for. Mummy even made a custom cover for it that makes sure you can't mistake that I'm a big baby.[Image: photo.php?fbid=2221662701402662&set=t.10...=3&theater]

[/quote]

Hi Bunnykins,

Your mummy has some very nice equipment for you. My aunty called and told my mummy all of her new equipment has arrived and been setup in my new nursery. She got me a crib and has already put in my rubber sheets for my next visit. She had the delivery men set it up the crib for her which they noticed that the nappies and other supplies were much larger than they expected. Aunty said she can't wait for my next trip which will happen soon. I will be on my best behaviour as she also ordered some punishment implements for me as well.
Thats great. I'm not sure now if I will be able to go now in March because the school I'm working at is closing at the end of February and we will miss out on our holiday pay etc. Life sucks but then you just get on with it.
That's very true bunnykins, hopefully something new will come up soon and you will be able to go back sooner rather than later. Mummy told me I will be going over to Aunties house next Friday and staying over till Monday. Both Mummy and Aunty are very excited and can't wait. Mummy will have a relaxing time not worrying about me and Aunty said she had a brand new outfit for me to go into as soon as I arrive but has not told me what it is yet. I'm sure next weekend will be full of surprises.
(02-07-2020, 04:00 PM)Seth Wrote: That's very true bunnykins, hopefully something new will come up soon and you will be able to go back sooner rather than later. Mummy told me I will be going over to Aunties house next Friday and staying over till Monday. Both Mummy and Aunty are very excited and can't wait. Mummy will have a relaxing time not worrying about me and Aunty said she had a brand new outfit for me to go into as soon as I arrive but has not told me what it is yet. I'm sure next weekend will be full of surprises.
Seth,

You are so lucky, I know the spankings will hurt but all that fun wearing babies nappies and rubber knickers WOW !!!

Being controlled by a dominant woman and knowing before you even get there what is in stall for you, I would be cumming in my nappies in excitement and fear, but never the less I would be cumming and that for me is what all this babying and humiliation is about, otherwise I would lose interest.

Please tell us lonely babies more as this is what we dream about

Does she bottlefeed you on her knee and if so how do you truly feel

Stephanie xx
(02-07-2020, 06:53 PM)Babynicks Wrote: Seth,

You are so lucky, I know the spankings will hurt but all that fun wearing babies nappies and rubber knickers WOW !!!

Being controlled by a dominant woman and knowing before you even get there what is in stall for you, I would be cumming in my nappies in excitement and fear, but never the less I would be cumming and that for me is what all this babying and humiliation is about, otherwise I would lose interest.

Please tell us lonely babies more as this is what we dream about

Does she bottlefeed you on her knee and if so how do you truly feel

Stephanie xx

Hi Stephanie,

I have been under nappy discipline for so long now I wouldn't know how to function without it. The spankings really do hurt but as mummy says I clearly needed them for my own good. Since mummy put me in chastity I don't cum but more dribble and seep into my nappies. Mummy felt I was playing with myself too much and needed the temptation to be removed from me.

Both mummy and aunty have bottle-fed me which helps me fall asleep. The feeling is intense, a very protective and secure air that makes me feel safe and loved.

I am looking forward to my visit to aunties house with the feeling of both excitement and fear of what is in store for me.