ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekend at Aunties house
I spent this weekend past at my Aunties house as my Mummy had a weekend break away. She had me take over all the supplies I would need and set out my necessities in my aunties box room that is now a nursery. Within my supplies I noticed that Mummy had also packed Mr. Hairbrush whom I hoped wouldn't be making an appearance over the weekend, but I was sadly wrong.

Mummy had recently put me in a new smaller chastity cage as my previous one had caused my pee pee to shrink and was now too big. My new metal cage is only 1" long and 1 1/2" in diameter and is very tight on me so its taking me some time to adjust to it. Early mornings are very uncomfortable as the cage wont allow any stiffness at all. Its a physical change but also a very emotional one on my fragile ego.

As I was watching TV with my aunty, an advert came on about a treatment for erectile dysfunction which for some reason triggered an emotional response from me and I started to sob. Aunty didn't even notice the advert, so was confused as to my outburst but could tell through my sobbing it was due, in part, to my new cage. Seeing how I was getting myself all worked up aunty decided she had to act fast to prevent me from throwing a full blown tantrum. So she took me to the couch and pulled down my plastic panties, took off my nappy and pulled me over her lap. The next thing I knew I felt the sharp sting of Mr. Hairbrush on my bare bottom. After a while, when I calmed to a gentle sob, Aunty pulled me up and gave me a big hug. I profusely thanked her and Mr. Hairbrush for both taking care of me and I promised not to act up about such silly things.

Mummy had such a great time on her trip she thinks my trips to aunties house will become a much more regular thing.
(01-20-2020, 07:45 PM)Seth Wrote: I spent this weekend past at my Aunties house as my Mummy had a weekend break away.
Mummy had such a great time on her trip she thinks my trips to aunties house will become a much more regular thing.

It's SO nice that Mummy will be bringing you over to stay with Auntie on a much more regular basis.  We will all be looking forward to your further reporting on your adventures at Auntie's.  Such a lucky Little Boy!  
(01-22-2020, 06:10 PM)mikki Wrote: It's SO nice that Mummy will be bringing you over to stay with Auntie on a much more regular basis.  We will all be looking forward to your further reporting on your adventures at Auntie's.  Such a lucky Little Boy!  

Thank you mikki, Mummy is already planning out her next trip so it wont be long until I find out when my next trip to aunties house will be. I will make sure to make a report to you all as well.
Oh Sethy, how traumatic! Just goes to show that naughty little boys shouldn't be watching grownup TV. We don't have to worry about "erectile dysfunction", because, well, getting erect isn't something that we're allowed.

Our little peepees are just for making weewees and the cage makes sure of that. Daddy uses my "bottom dummy" a lot to give me a different sort of milking and I guess being frustrated and squirmy is how we are supposed to be, especially with a very sore bottom.

It sounds like your Mummy now has a very good babysitter for you when she wants to go out with grownups. I wonder how long before Aunty has her own nursery supplies so that Mummy can just drop you off, knowing that Aunty has everything she needs to keep you nappied and behaving?
It sounds like between your mother and your Auntie you're being properly returned to babyhood, Seth.

How embarrassing for your having your baby knickers pulled down and your nappy removed before your bottie got reacquainted with Mr Hairbrush!

Did you have to lie on the floor for your Auntie to put you back into your nappy and baby knicks, or did she leave you naked for a while?
(01-23-2020, 03:07 PM)wailer Wrote: It sounds like your Mummy now has a very good babysitter for you when she wants to go out with grownups. I wonder how long before Aunty has her own nursery supplies so that Mummy can just drop you off, knowing that Aunty has everything she needs to keep you nappied and behaving?

Hi wailer,

Aunty was very happy that mummy had a good time out and told me she was looking forward to me staying over more often. She has already started a proper conversion of the box room to a nursery and has ordered her own supplies. I will be going back in a few weeks time so she will have everything by then. I am both looking forward and dreading it as I don't know what exactly she has on order but I will find out soon.

(01-23-2020, 06:44 PM)Ali Wrote: It sounds like between your mother and your Auntie you're being properly returned to babyhood, Seth.

How embarrassing for your having your baby knickers pulled down and your nappy removed before your bottie got reacquainted with Mr Hairbrush!

Did you have to lie on the floor for your Auntie to put you back into your nappy and baby knicks, or did she leave you naked for a while?

Hi Ali,

Aunty kept me naked for a little while as I calmed down, she hugged me for a good time while I was straddled on her lap. She was very kind enough to apply a lot of lotion to my red bottom first before rolling out the portable changing matt on the floor and then renappied me. One of her friends called her mobile while we were mid change but she just put it on speaker phone and continued to nappy me. I was very quiet to say the least, but aunty was amazingly professional and just multitasked. It was not long before my bed time and aunty tucked me into bed with my teddy bear. I did have to sleep on my tummy still after my meeting with Mr Hairbrush.
(01-24-2020, 12:05 PM)Seth Wrote:
(01-23-2020, 03:07 PM)wailer Wrote: It sounds like your Mummy now has a very good babysitter for you when she wants to go out with grownups. I wonder how long before Aunty has her own nursery supplies so that Mummy can just drop you off, knowing that Aunty has everything she needs to keep you nappied and behaving?

Hi wailer,

Aunty was very happy that mummy had a good time out and told me she was looking forward to me staying over more often. She has already started a proper conversion of the box room to a nursery and has ordered her own supplies. I will be going back in a few weeks time so she will have everything by then. I am both looking forward and dreading it as I don't know what exactly she has on order but I will find out soon.

(01-23-2020, 06:44 PM)Ali Wrote: It sounds like between your mother and your Auntie you're being properly returned to babyhood, Seth.

Hi Ali,

Aunty kept me naked for a little while as I calmed down, she hugged me for a good time while I was straddled on her lap. She was very kind enough to apply a lot of lotion to my red bottom first before rolling out the portable changing matt on the floor and then renappied me. One of her friends called her mobile while we were mid change but she just put it on speaker phone and continued to nappy me. I was very quiet to say the least, but aunty was amazingly professional and just multitasked. It was not long before my bed time and aunty tucked me into bed with my teddy bear. I did have to sleep on my tummy still after my meeting with Mr Hairbrush.

Hi Seth,

That's lovely that your Aunty cuddled you for a while after your spanking. Did she cup your poor red bottie with her hand as she cuddled you? You must have felt thoroughly babyish being naked and cuddled like that.

I remember many times finding myself naked on, or often across, my mother's lap. I remember she had a tweed skirt, and it really prickled against my soft tender flesh. Sometimes she'd hitch her skirt up, and my naked bottom or tummy would be rubbing against the silky soft material of her stockings.

I can still remember the sensation of those materials.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Seth,

That's lovely that your Aunty cuddled you for a while after your spanking. Did she cup your poor red bottie with her hand as she cuddled you? You must have felt thoroughly babyish being naked and cuddled like that.

I remember many times finding myself naked on, or often across, my mother's lap. I remember she had a tweed skirt, and it really prickled against my soft tender flesh. Sometimes she'd hitch her skirt up, and my naked bottom or tummy would be rubbing against the silky soft material of her stockings.

I can still remember the sensation of those materials.

Hi Ali,

Yes I felt very babyish and vulnerable while I was on her lap. She kept hushing me and gently tapped my red bottom as I squirmed. I hugged her tightly as I was eager for her approval and hope that my punishment would be over. My aunt was wearing a skirt but I could only really focus on the pain on my bottom and the uncomfortable tightness of my new cage. Your picture is very good and is a very close rendition of what happened to me.

Did you find yourself in a similar situation often?
When I was being punished as a child and as a teenager I quickly discovered that my 'privates' were anything but. Whether it was for a spanking or for a nappy change my mother would strip me off, pull down my trousers and pants, lift my skirt/dress and pull down my knickers, or lay me down and remove my baby knickers and nappy.

It didn't matter who was there and watching. My little sister often saw me naked or naked from the waist down, but other people, especially my Aunty Jane, often saw me too.
(01-24-2020, 12:05 PM)Seth Wrote:

Hi wailer,

Hi Ali,

My mummy will always answer the phone while she is changing me and even put it on video so the other person calling can see what is going on and she will tell them loudly that her baby is being changed. 
She will take to the local market in my baby reigns and no amount of protest will stop it from happening. Next she will be taking me out in brand new custom made stroller that she made me order and pay for. Mummy even made a custom cover for it that makes sure you can't mistake that I'm a big baby.[Image: photo.php?fbid=2221662701402662&set=t.10...=3&theater]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)