BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breast feeding
"I'm afraid, madame, that we only allow breast feeding for babies..."

"Oh don't worry about that. He's VERY much a baby. Just look at his nappy and pretty baby knickers!"

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

But baby really needs his feed .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(06-17-2020, 09:40 AM)Bill Wrote: But baby really needs his feed .
[Image: preview-mp4.jpg]

Hi Bill, seems a problem with that image? / afp
Yeah i know . Had my account deleted . Why i don't know there was nothing on it illegal . Maybe because i had it so long and didn't want to pay for an upgrade . It's happened quite a lot with other posters as well . Wish i had made a backup of them now .
I had a Mummy for a number of years and she had me do this a number of times... usually after a thorough enema and spanking and nappying. A number of times she at the same time used one hand to hold my head to her breast while the other rubbed my thick nappies and teased me so that I was raising my hips to her hand.
It's exquisitely humiliating but also utterly delightful to have a hand pressing on your nappied bottom, holding you in place as you suckle, isn't it?
(07-13-2020, 09:31 PM)Ali Wrote: It's exquisitely humiliating but also utterly delightful to have a hand pressing on your nappied bottom, holding you in place as you suckle, isn't it?
She was more rubbing the front of my nappies although I had a very sore bottom covered with rash cream and powder under my nappies, so it was that tantalizing exquisite humiliation of feeling punished and naughty, completely infantilised while also feeling the excitement of her hand rubbing on my peepee.

The shame of sucking on her, unable to face away as her hand held my face in place, under her gaze, as she rubbed me until I was sucking feverishly and my little peepee squirted inside the nappies. Of course, she made sure to shame me completely when that happened, keeping me at her breast before replacing it with large bottles that she made me drink until the inevitable wetting.
(07-15-2020, 02:03 PM)wailer Wrote:
(07-13-2020, 09:31 PM)Ali Wrote: It's exquisitely humiliating but also utterly delightful to have a hand pressing on your nappied bottom, holding you in place as you suckle, isn't it?
She was more rubbing the front of my nappies although I had a very sore bottom covered with rash cream and powder under my nappies, so it was that tantalizing exquisite humiliation of feeling punished and naughty, completely infantilised while also feeling the excitement of her hand rubbing on my peepee.

The shame of sucking on her, unable to face away as her hand held my face in place, under her gaze, as she rubbed me until I was sucking feverishly and my little peepee squirted inside the nappies. Of course, she made sure to shame me completely when that happened, keeping me at her breast before replacing it with large bottles that she made me drink until the inevitable wetting.
I’m not sure if that sounds like an arousing or frustrating experience. While I can relate to the copious amounts of drink followed by having to wet (as this was a part of my nappy punishment method - particularly on a night when I had to then spend the whole night in a wet nappy), the sexual element was never brought into my own petticoating.
I used to doze off and waken myself burping lol .