BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duchess of SusSex
Does anyone doubt they are in a Female Led Relationship?
Could well be, but not as much as the Duke of Windsor. Reportedly often found at Her feet and painting Her nails. Wink
Mod on Chastity Mansion
I understand that after the servants found a pair of his bloodstained underpants, silk of course, they also discovered a small whip in the Duchess of Windsor's underwear drawer
(01-17-2020, 12:11 PM)Bonzodoug Wrote: Does anyone doubt they are in a Female Led Relationship?

I think we can say that without any doubt whatsoever now  Tongue

Like a puppeteer of late and no need for a small whip either  Confused
Mod on Chastity Mansion
I wonder if he has to wear frillies at home now?
(10-08-2020, 07:39 AM)Bonzodoug Wrote: I wonder if he has to wear frillies at home now?

I was just thinking that too Smile
It certainly evokes an interesting image. I can well see him in a trench maid uniform.  Wink
I think his last costume in public was a Nazi stormtrooper which didn't go over too well.

He may well be role playing with her, but I think once he figures out how he's been used, he'll go home.
Used indeed Cindy - a handy ladder up the social and business scale.

Would a vocal actress such as she have landed the deals that she has now hooked for enormous amounts of money? I think we all know the answer to that!

Did I see the other day that the Markle name has been dropped and using Windsor now professionally?

The penny will eventually drop for Harry ......
Mod on Chastity Mansion
What I find so funny now is how they are being increasingly ignored. They claimed they wanted to be out of the public spotlight and now that they are they're doing everything she can think of to get back into the limelight. What a train wreck.