satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Follow on to my first posting
Hi everyone

I know it's about time I got back and finished my tale, right?

Well to carry on, at the restaurant, I had to suddenly have a pee. Now I had peed numerous times in a dress, panties and nylons, but only ever at home. I had no idea where I was to go or what to do when there! Mom pointed out the washroom sign and told me to make sure I used the door marked for women! Duh. She simply said go in, there will be stalls, NO urinals, find an empty stall and do what you have to. That was all well and good, but this was unknown territory and she wouldn't be there! Surprising how much courage can be had from the urgency to pee!! LOL It seemed like every eye in the place was on me as I walked to that door! I was so nervous I even dribbled a bit and thank heavens I didn't forget my purse as I was going to have to change my panty liner. Thank goodness Mom had made me bring it and put a couple in it. There was the door. Picture said the person was wearing a dress so this had to be the one. Big breath and in I go! What a let down!! Same as the men's but as Mom had said, no urinals. Just stalls, pick an empty one and get inside quickly. Do my thing then next problem, liner disposal, was told never flush, wasn't taking it back to table, ugh. Then noticed a bin on wall, hmm says for disposal of feminine protection!! Close enough. How nice they even provided a paper bag. Finished up and just as I was leaving the stall in walks another lady, now thinking she knows, but only nods and says hello. Wash up and get out, and back to table! Mom is just smiling! How was your first time in a public washroom? Terrifying. We ordered, talked, ate, paid and left! My first outing and I survived. Over time I was to have many such experiences but none were as hard to get through as that first trip out in public. Mom and I were to make many more outings, shopping, groceries and CLOTHES!! 

Everything went great for a year, until out shopping one day in the next city, Mom said she had to go to the pharmacy. I thought it was for some headache meds or something. NO it was to THE AISLE! You know, feminine products. I had seen them of course, but only in the bathroom at home and had given them no thought. Mom bought my panty liners for me, until today. She picked up what she needed then told me to grab a box of linners. I kind of hesitated, then she pointed out where they were and I grabbed a box and went to give them to her. She said no, I was going to have to pay for them myself from now on! Oh lordy, nervous pee time again! Thought the girl at the cash was going to throw a fit, but absolutely no reaction at all!! Mom kept trying to tell me I looked exactly as a 13 year old girl should look and no one could tell otherwise. This was getting easier to believe all the time now. Confidence grows, when you overcome. Of course things would change as I got older, but so too did my confidence and our knowledge about my chosen life. My birthday was only a month away and Mom said that at 13 things would probably change in my life! She was right. For one thing she was given a promotion, and that meant a transfer to a larger office in another city. I could decide then if I wanted to stay a girl full time, or stay being a boy part time and only dressing at home! No thought needed there!! So comes my birthday and everything went off well Then summer vacation started and it was time to start packing. The movers came in and did all the household stuff, we just needed enough clothes to last us until our things got to our new place. That was a great trip. On the second day Mom needed to go pickup her pads and tampons and as usual I went with her. This time was different. I went right to the liners of course and she to her section. When I got back to her she handed me a note! "Look for and pick up a package of Kotex regular pads, take them and your liners to the counter and pay for them I'll explain later at home" I did, I had no problem as I had bought Mom's pads, tampons for her before. After our first trip to the pharmacy and the liner thing Mom had explained in detail about periods, pads and tampons in great detail.I was very upset that I wouldn't experience what every girl/ woman does and had a bit of a crying jag over it!

I was so ancous to find out about this, I could hardly wait to get home, but new better than to bug Mom about it. We got home, got settled at the kitchen table and Mom explained that as of her next period, I to would experience some of what a woman does at that time of the month. So many questions but Mom simply said I would have to wait! That was part of the experience! Knowing you were going to get your period, but not knowing exactly when! As it was I only had 3 days to wait. Mom woke me at 3:30 in the morning and informed me that our period had started!! As to the mechanics of wearing a pad, with my anatomy, Mom had researched it and knew all about tucking, so she simply showed me what to do! I can't describe how I felt when I first pulled my panties up and that pad was snugly in place!! I know people will say that I was just being silly, however I felt like I was so much more closer to my Mom and so much more feminine. No I didn't have the discomfort, mess that a woman has and I really wish I could have! Now with what's out there on the net I experience some of that. Back then it was just heaven! And no this is not where my name came from!! LOL

Well getting a little tired, so will finish up in the next installment Ta-Ta for now

Love
Kotex
Great follow-up!

I love reading about all your feminine training and real life girl experiences.
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
(01-15-2020, 09:41 AM)Kimmi Wrote: Great follow-up!

I love reading about all your feminine training and real life girl experiences.
Hi there Kimmi

Thanks for the reply and nice comment! Perms, hmm, there's something I haven't had in simply ages!! Have to make time for it soon. Gotta do something different!! More to come.

Love 
Kotex
Having a period is a lovely part of being a sissy. I live my life en femme, so having a period is completely normal for me now. Every month I put ice cubes up my bottom and wait for them to melt into my pantie pad.

When I first started dressing voluntarily, when I was fourteen, my little sister was twelve. When she started having her periods my mother told me that I would share the experience with her. So whenever she made me wear knickers it was always with a pad in.
(01-24-2020, 12:29 AM)Ali Wrote: Having a period is a lovely part of being a sissy. I live my life en femme, so having a period is completely normal for me now. Every month I put ice cubes up my bottom and wait for them to melt into my pantie pad.

When I first started dressing voluntarily, when I was fourteen, my little sister was twelve. When she started having her periods my mother told me that I would share the experience with her. So whenever she made me wear knickers it was always with a pad in.

Dear Ali

Wasn't it wonderful having a mother who actually took part in your feminization ! For me it was so wonderful, that feeling of being a girl, learning what every girl learns. How to walk, talk, sit and just everything boys don't need! I wish I had had a sister! Some one to share experiences with. Like your period. I too was not allowed to go out without a pad in my panties and now feel very uncomfortable without.

Love ya
Kotex