BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Punishments
Hi I am new here.

My mistress has asked if anyone can give her any punishment ideas that do not involve spanking, whipping or public humiliation.

Hope you can help.

Sissy Sally
(01-14-2020, 06:33 PM)Sissy927 Wrote: Hi I am new here.

My mistress has asked if anyone can give her any punishment ideas that do not involve spanking, whipping or public humiliation.

Hope you can help.

Sissy Sally

Castor oil is VERY effective.
I now use this to control Lesley's orgasms.
He is allowed to masturbate once a week.
Any more and he is given one or two teaspoons of castor oil.
I no longer need to keep him chastity. He hates the castor oil so much that he has himself under control!

Amanda
Strictly Miss Cunningham
(01-14-2020, 06:33 PM)Sissy92 Wrote: My mistress has asked if anyone can give her any punishment ideas that do not involve spanking, whipping or public humiliation.

Sissy Sally

HI Sally and welcome.

Essentially, all that's needed is something you dislike but can accomplish that you do in obedience to her command. "Take this toothbrush and clean the garbage bin. Don't come around me until it's spotless.

Utter uselessness is also good. Writing lines, etc. Having me iron the same garment 10 times would be agony!

Suggestion: Provide your Mistress with a list of things she could command you to do that would be unpleasant for you. No doubt that would please her and start an interesting conversation.

We could provide better suggestions if we knew more about you and your mistress, what she likes, what you don't and the kinds of infractions you anticipate.

There is a resource with much potential. If your Mistress were to join the forum, I'd immediately give her access to a subforum for Superiors — the Superior's Lounge. There, safe from prying males, Superiors can discuss among themselves how to deal with the recalcitrant males in their lives!

I'm the moderator here, under Auntie Helga's direction. I also post more officially as ModeratorM. If you or your Mistress have any questions, please PM or email me at micheleFFS@petticoated.com.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
I've copied this for you from one of my other postings. Should keep you out of mischief without getting a sore bottom!

Lines are the most obvious solution but they are so tedious that they can be written in a sort of mental vacuum. That’s why I’ve decided to make the task a little more difficult by making him think about every line. As you can see below, there’s an incremental change in every line, requiring a change of pen and handwriting style.

THIS is the first line of my one hundred line punishment.

This IS the second line of my one hundred line punishment.

This is THE third line of my one hundred line punishment.

This is the FOURTH line of my one hundred line punishment.

This is the fifth LINE of my one hundred line punishment.

Such a punishment is awarded for misdemeanours such as forgetting to start the dishwasher, minor discourtesy, leaving the dining table without permission, leaving the cloakroom untidy, wearing laddered tights and so on.

Lesley has to get up and dress in his winter uniform, ready to start the punishment at 0500. He has to write 100 lines, as you can see, and present the finished work to me when he brings up my morning tray.

If there is more than one mistake on any page, he has to rewrite that page the following morning.

This is splendidly effective, requires no effort on my part and can easily be scaled up to two hundred or more as a detention task.
Strictly Miss Cunningham
I like the thought of sending you for a salon visit.

Of course, if that's something you would like, then it's off the table, as it no longer would be punishment.

Perhaps take you for a perm?
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
My wife often reminds me that for years she rarely got to orgasm since I couldn’t control myself.  To make me experience what she had to endure, she will sometimes rub me to the brink and then stop.  With her in total control I am at her mercy while I beg her for relief.  Normally I just have to accept my fate but sometimes she has allowed me to  “finish the job myself” after having to plead to use her hand cream.

Occasionally I have dared make a mess without her permission,  She has devised unique way of making me pay.  That offense has sometimes meant having a large glob of Icy Hot replace her hand cream.  She just loves being in total control and teasing me as I begin to warm up before finally entertaining her by dancing about the room wearing a pair of her panties.
(01-15-2020, 03:39 PM)SheWearsThePants Wrote: My wife often reminds me that for years she rarely got to orgasm since I couldn’t control myself.  To make me experience what she had to endure, she will sometimes rub me to the brink and then stop.  With her in total control I am at her mercy while I beg her for relief.  Normally I just have to accept my fate but sometimes she has allowed me to  “finish the job myself” after having to plead to use her hand cream.

Occasionally I have dared make a mess without her permission,  She has devised unique way of making me pay.  That offense has sometimes meant having a large glob of Icy Hot replace her hand cream.  She just loves being in total control and teasing me as I begin to warm up before finally entertaining her by dancing about the room wearing a pair of her panties.

Wow! You're so lucky to have a wife/Mistress like that!!
Ice cube punishment can be very effective.

Sissy is made to bend over while Mistress inserts ice cubes up his bottom. It sounds pretty simple, but OMG! It takes sissy's breath away as each one goes in. My record is eight.

And of course when it melt it dribbles into sissy's knickers, surely leading to more punishment.
Hot chillies or hot balms applied to the nether-regions. Extremely unpleasant from my experience.
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
I feel you need to start with some simple things, 
1 wearing knickers 24/7
2    "        bra       24/7
3 reading ladies magazines every day (even when out) these should be carried for all to see.
4 paint your toenails and keep them painted, change colour one a week. If your brave have it done in a salon.