BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cast / Screen Sharing
Yesterday I cast my tablet's display to my TV screen. This meant I was able to view my large collection of captioned sissy artwork, and panty pictures, on a much larger display!

This screen sharing facility is ideal for Mistresses who want to expose their sissy's 'interests' to a group of friends, for example. Or even to show embarrassing pictures of the sissy!! Inventive Mistresses could have great fun with this.

Love and kisses,

Panty Princess
xx
I can just imagine a mommy petticoating her son inviting her friends over to see him twirling as a girl on a widescreen.
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
(01-14-2020, 05:31 AM)PantyPrincess Wrote: Yesterday I cast my tablet's display to my TV screen. This meant I was able to view my large collection of captioned sissy artwork, and panty pictures, on a much larger display!

This screen sharing facility is ideal for Mistresses who want to expose their sissy's 'interests' to a group of friends, for example. Or even to show embarrassing pictures of the sissy!! Inventive Mistresses could have great fun with this.

Love and kisses,

Panty Princess
xx
I posted a confession about when a former g/f tied me up in the spare bedroom, set up the receiver of a baby monitor next to my bed then set the transmitter next to the bed where was going to have sex with a man. I was forced to listen. Imagine if she had set up a monitor screen in the bedroom bedroom I was in and a camera in the other bedroom, and forced me to watch too!
I think I would find hard to know whether that would be worse or not. In such a situation as to be forced to listen, I think my imagination would run wild such that I would rather be put out of my misery and at least know what I was listening to.