satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First posting
Hello all,

First off my name is an affectionate one, given by my dearest friend and will be explained later.

New to PDQ, but not to our life. Have loved being feminine for as long as I can remember and I always loved helping Mom around the house with chores. Mom did not dress me in girls clothing or at any time force me to be feminine. Except the first time she caught me in her clothes at 11 At that time I had been sneaking her things for several years already. All I knew was that her clothes were much nicer than my boy clothes!! Prettier and softer and they felt so much nicer! They also smelled nicer. Mom asked me why I was wearing her things and I tried explaining to her that I liked them more than my own things and that I felt more like her when doing so. She simply said it wasn't nice to use other peoples things without asking.

As a punishment I was to come home from school and immediately bathe and change into the outfit she had put on my bed. This was to last for a month She explained later that she thought this would deter me, as I could not go outside dressed in her things!! To her surprise that month was the best time of my life, till then. I hated going out and getting dirty anyways. As the month progressed I began getting more and more use to switching from boy mode to girl mode and was much happier in girl mode! Mom told me later that it was nice for her also having a little girl around in the evenings

When the month was finally up, I got home from school and the expected outfit wasn't there!! When I asked Mom about this she said my punishment was up and I could resume my normal attire. I was heart sick. I wanted  things to go on as they were. Mom and I got along much better with me as a girl and I loved being that girl, if only for the evenings!! That,s when my plan came to mind. I went to her room  got panties from her dresser, a bra, garter belt and nylons. Selected a dress from her closet and put all in my room. Then went and had my bath After that I dressed and went to see what my punishment would be this time!! Hopefully longer!

I was a wee bit nervous as I went down stairs and into the kitchen. Mom took one look at me and simply stated that we were going to have to see about getting some proper clothing for an 11 year old. We finished making supper, ate and then sat at the table and talked. Mom asked me why and I explained again about my wanting to be just like her. I wanted to be like the other girls with their mothers, go for walks, go shopping for clothes and makeup and that I was much happier being a girl if only in dress up. Mom then laid out some ground rules. After school I could be her little girl, but for now at school and outside I still had to be a boy. Other people would not look favourably on our choices. How ever if I worked hard and listened to her, She would teach me what I would need to know to be a little girl outside also!. Then for special trips away from prying eyes we could go out and do the things mothers and daughters did. For the next months it was a whirlwind of learning and adjusting to new things. New ways of doing things, like peeing. No more standing while dressed, how to walk, how to sit in a skirt and dress. Hair, makeup!

Finally the day came when Mom judged me ready to take my first steps outside. It was my 12th birthday and we were going over to the next town for my birthday supper! Mom did my hair and makeup, nails included, then showed me the new outfit she had bought just for the occasion. A new dress any 12 year old of that day would love, new panties and bra set ( A cup lightly padded), garter belt and nylons plus a new purse. It was then time to leave and I was so nervous that my feet wouldn't move out the door!! Mom simply said, I had no reason to worry! I had learned my lessons well and would do fine! As it turned out I did. With one small hitch at the restaurant that is!! When we were seated, I all of a sudden had to pee!! That's for another post, I'm afraid, as I have other things to do.

I will be back
Love to all
Kotex
Thank you for sharing your experience.
Welcome to the Forum!
Welcome kotexsissy! Sounds like you've got some incredible stories to share.
Hi KotexSissy,

Welcome to PDQ! Thanks for such a wonderful introduction.

What a wonderful 12th birthday you had as the sweet girl you had become.

Wow, you needed to pee while dining out. Can't wait to hear the details. I'm sure you were already well versed on peeing with your panties down.

Please share more when you can!
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
Hi Kotex Sissy,

Welcome to PDQ forum & 'zine! Thanks for such a great introduction.

There is a subforum just for boys petticoated or dressed up as teens or younger.  It's called Romper Room and you'll see it at the bottom of your list of fora.

This means I included you in  the elite group of members, Petticoated Youth.

Enjoy your time with us. How did you react when you had to pee?

This popped a memory (or the memory of a memory).

My mom told me that when I was about 4, we were at a restaurant and I asked if I could go to the boy's room all by myself, a real milestone.

Probably figuring I wouldn't ask before I was ready, she agreed.

I must have been nervous, 'cause I stood up and immediately took down my pants!
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
(01-11-2020, 06:59 PM)micheleFFS Wrote: Hi Kotex Sissy,

Welcome to PDQ forum & 'zine! Thanks for such a great introduction.

There is a subforum just for boys petticoated or dressed up as teens or younger.  It's called Romper Room and you'll see it at the bottom of your list of fora.

This means I included you in  the elite group of members, Petticoated Youth.

Enjoy your time with us. How did you react when you had to pee?

This popped a memory (or the memory of a memory).

My mom told me that when I was about 4, we were at a restaurant and I asked if I could go to the boy's room all by myself, a real milestone.

Probably figuring I wouldn't ask before I was ready, she agreed.

I must have been nervous, 'cause I stood up and immediately took down my pants!

Dear Michele

Thanks for the posting hun! Now can you tell a newbie how to find her list of Fora?? LOL I imagine it's a list of forums I've gone to, but can't find it. Would love talking to those petticoated or allowed to dress as they wanted.

Love
Kotex

(01-11-2020, 04:57 PM)Kimmi Wrote: Hi KotexSissy,

Welcome to PDQ! Thanks for such a wonderful introduction.

What a wonderful 12th birthday you had as the sweet girl you had become.

Wow, you needed to pee while dining out.  Can't wait to hear the details. I'm sure you were already well versed on peeing with your panties down.

Please share more when you can!

Hello Kimmi

Thanks for the reply! I know it's been awhile since the posting, but unfortunately work comes before play time!! Bosses, go figure!! LOL I had a wonderful child hood and am having a lot of fun now. I will add to my story in a bit some gurly business! If you're wondering what? LOL Think of my name!

Love
Kotex