ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pink Splashsuit
Hi everyone.

There is one outfit which I would love to wear when the rain is pouring down - a Splashsuit! It is similar to an anorak (made from the same material, I think) , but is in the form of a hooded, all-in-one with a zipper fastening at the front. It usually worn by small children and allows them to play in the mud and rain without messing their clothes up.

So what colour would I choose?  Well, being a Sissy it has to be pink! I would also wear a pair of pink Wellington boots with them. (Apart from a pink one, I would quite happily wear a Nursery Print version, or one with a babyish or 'girly' design). I can imagine myself regressing back to childhood and splashing in the puddles and acting like a happy little girl.

What kind of outfit would other Sissies love to wear on a rainy day? - I would be interested to know.  Smile
(01-09-2020, 02:43 PM)Sissy Leslie Wrote: Hi everyone.

What kind of outfit would other Sissies love to wear on a rainy day? - I would be interested to know.  Smile

Finding one has been hard, almost impossible as they simply don't make them is big enough size

I've managed to get

Pink fleece
Pink kagool 
Pink Jogging bottoms
Pink Wellie Socks

I'd love to buy the Snowsuit¬†from Privatina¬†but at ‚ā¨280 / ¬£240 / $310 plus shipping it's hard to justify, as I would get much use.
Adult Baby looking for Nanny/Mummy/Friends

Also suffer from ME/CFS so if I'm slow to post it's because I probably don't have the energy