BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Husband/Daddy Discipline
Photo 
I'll start the year with:  1. A fact  2. A modest question.

1. Husbands are inherently Naughty. 

They Masturbate. They're Disobedient, Impolite. Cheat. Lie. Lazy, Neglectful. Sloppy. Unkempt.

I'm sure each woman has a personal list.

Your typical FLS husband tries very hard to "Be Good".

And sincerely regrets when not. Which often happens. Intentionally. Inadvertently. Whatever.

Wife and/or of-age daughter leads him to The Discipline Room upstairs. Naked, terrified.

In due course, anguished screams. I'LL BE GOOD! I PROMISE! I LOVE YOU! WAAAAAH! 

2. Have you considered severe naked Discipline for your husband or daddy?

You should.

¬† ¬† ¬†¬†    
(01-09-2020, 04:32 AM)Robin77 Wrote: I'll start the year with:  1. A fact  2. A modest question.

They Masturbate. They're Disobedient, Impolite. Cheat. Lie. Lazy, Neglectful. Sloppy. Unkempt.

And sincerely regrets when not. Which often happens. Intentionally. Inadvertently. Whatever.

Wife and/or of-age daughter leads him to The Discipline Room upstairs. Naked, terrified.

You should.

my punishment is always naked and severe!  i don't get punished as much now, because i have become very obedient.
SissyDana very happily owned by Mistress Melissa
for over 20 years
(01-10-2020, 03:41 AM)SissyDana Wrote:
(01-09-2020, 04:32 AM)Robin77 Wrote: I'll start the year with:  1. A fact  2. A modest question.

You should.

my punishment is always naked and severe!  i don't get punished as much now, because i have become very obedient.
  Sweet. But you need constant Discipline. You should tremble in fear whenever a Domina's heels approach.
  Yesterday, my daughter visited. I instantly stripped barefoot naked, crawled to her feet, avidly sucked her toes. Terrified.
  Unfortunately, I ripped my nylons.

She gave me a horrific Twice-9 Caning.
  I needed an Enema this morning. My fat fanny was too tender for toilet sitting.

¬† ¬†    
(01-15-2020, 09:25 PM)Robin77 Wrote:

You should.

Sweet. But you need constant Discipline. You should tremble in fear whenever a Domina's heels approach.
  Yesterday, my daughter visited. I instantly stripped barefoot naked, crawled to her feet, avidly sucked her toes. Terrified.

Doesn't mean i don't receive punishments.  i was caned recently for not getting a post up on this site as soon as promised.  i probably receive a punishment every 2-4 weeks, earlier in our relationship the punishments were essentially daily.  Caning and enemas are my Mistress's favorite punishments also.
SissyDana very happily owned by Mistress Melissa
for over 20 years
(01-15-2020, 09:25 PM)Robin77 Wrote:

You should.

I’m absolutely terrified of what my Mistress Wife can do to me with a paddle or with a humbler. The worst punishments occur when my wife’s 22 year old sister or her 15 year old cousin babysit me while she is at work. They both love to have me wait on them hand and foot! I’m always in my sissy French maid outfit and one of their rules is that I get one swat with the paddle for every time they see my sissy panties under my dress. After one hour the swats really add up! They both love to keep a running total and inform my wife when she gets home. I am then spanked in front of them while they both mock me about being a sissy and an inferior male. I’m only 24 so no daughter/daddy discipline experience but if we end up having daughters, my wife has informed me that they will be in charge of me when they become of age.
Being punished by younger girls is so humiliating, isn't it?

When my little sister was sixteen I served as their waitress for her birthday party. Most of them had grown up seeing me in girls' (or even baby) clothes, and from when i was fourteen I'd gone out dressed as a girl with most of them, but it didn't detract from the humiliation I felt.

They were all in their teenage finery - little mini skirts or shorts and tights - but i had to totter around in my little maid's dress, stockings and suspenders and four inch heels. And ow they squealed with delight when i revealed my white frilly panties.
(03-03-2020, 11:41 PM)Ali Wrote: Being punished by younger girls is so humiliating, isn't it?

When my little sister was sixteen I served as their waitress for her birthday party. Most of them had grown up seeing me in girls' (or even baby) clothes, and from when i was fourteen I'd gone out dressed as a girl with most of them, but it didn't detract from the humiliation I felt.

They were all in their teenage finery - little mini skirts or shorts and tights - but i had to totter around in my little maid's dress, stockings and suspenders and four inch heels. And ow they squealed with delight when i revealed my white frilly panties.

That is a pain that I know all too well! Whenever my wife’s 15 year old cousin babysits me she loves to see what kind of panties I’m wearing first thing. She always howls with laughter as I turn bright red from embarrassment. Then she’ll give me a glimpse of whatever thong she is wearing and informs me that she hasn’t worn my kind of Disney princess panties in years. 
She loves to assign corner time and line writing punishment for me. She has a whole photo album on her phone of my suffering. At the end of the day however, I know that she is my superior and I’ll respect her commands regardless of my feelings. I try to be a good sissy.
I get punished instant punishments if i do anything wrong but also get weekly maintenance punishment every Sunday evening.  Instant punishments are always the same, fetch the short crop, lower nappy and rubbers, bend over and between 6 and 24 strokes of the crop are applied, nappy and rubbers back on and continue with my task.
For my formal weekly maintenance punishment i must present myself naked except for what Mistress/wife refers to as my creaming rubbers.  (Mistress calls my plastic pants rubbers.)
She will then have me play with my manhood through my rubbers until i orgasm and shoot my sperm into them, sometimes she will play with my sperm through my rubbers rubbing it into my manhood, testicles and up over my bottom, she will have me play with myself some more until i again shoot my sperm into my rubbers.  I am then made to carefully remove them and lick them clean, once she is satisfied i am instructed to put them back on.
I am sometimes placed in bondage using my leather cuffs and other times i just have to stand, kneel or lie and take the punishments.
The implements used are, hand, hairbrush, leather belt, slipper, 2 foot plastic ruler, 1 metre wooden ruler, 2 different riding crops, 1 short with a small hand at the end the second is longer and thinner with a 4 inch tassel at the end, 3 different thickness canes.  Over the last 3 years she has also started to punish me with toys being used on me anally.
She has found that if i am made to masturbate and cum prior to the punishment it is a far more meaningful punishment as i am no longer horny so this also make the the pain more meaningful and lasting.  My rubbers are kept on throughout the punishment as the plastic retains the heat from my punished flesh.
If anyone wants more details or would like to read an account of a full punishment session either PM me or leave a comment here.  I am new here and an still trying to find my way around and how to see if other are commenting on the things i write.
(08-06-2020, 08:56 AM)john1962 Wrote: I get punished instant punishments if i do anything wrong but also get weekly maintenance punishment every Sunday evening.  Instant punishments are always the same, fetch the short crop, lower nappy and rubbers, bend over and between 6 and 24 strokes of the crop are applied, nappy and rubbers back on and continue with my task.
For my formal weekly maintenance punishment i must present myself naked except for what Mistress/wife refers to as my creaming rubbers.  (Mistress calls my plastic pants rubbers.)
She will then have me play with my manhood through my rubbers until i orgasm and shoot my sperm into them, sometimes she will play with my sperm through my rubbers rubbing it into my manhood, testicles and up over my bottom, she will have me play with myself some more until i again shoot my sperm into my rubbers.  I am then made to carefully remove them and lick them clean, once she is satisfied i am instructed to put them back on.
I am sometimes placed in bondage using my leather cuffs and other times i just have to stand, kneel or lie and take the punishments.
The implements used are, hand, hairbrush, leather belt, slipper, 2 foot plastic ruler, 1 metre wooden ruler, 2 different riding crops, 1 short with a small hand at the end the second is longer and thinner with a 4 inch tassel at the end, 3 different thickness canes.  Over the last 3 years she has also started to punish me with toys being used on me anally.
She has found that if i am made to masturbate and cum prior to the punishment it is a far more meaningful punishment as i am no longer horny so this also make the the pain more meaningful and lasting.  My rubbers are kept on throughout the punishment as the plastic retains the heat from my punished flesh.
If anyone wants more details or would like to read an account of a full punishment session either PM me or leave a comment here.  I am new here and an still trying to find my way around and how to see if other are commenting on the things i write.

Hey, John

If there is a more comprehensive account, I am sure we would all be open to reading it.

For my part, my punishment was always in the form of petticoating and nappy discipline; my mother being a pacifist, she actively avoided using any violent or physical methods but it always of interest to me to read how those who have been (or still are) victim to such methods fare.