ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confronted By Mummy
Confronted By Mummy

I had just got home from school and shouted from the hall at the end of the stairs, "I'm home Mummy, I'm just going upstairs to change". Shouting in the direction of the kitchen where Mummy would normally be getting dinner ready for us kids. Aaron who was 14, I was 12 (the second eldest of the boys), Sarah was 11 (the eldest of the girls), Barry 10, Anne, 8 and lastly Tina, the youngest of my sisters , she was 7. 

My father (or Daddy as we were taught to call him from a young age) was rarely home as he worked in the construction industry and followed the work wherever he could find it. This meant he was often away for months at a time abroad (he'd send money home every week). In Daddy's absence, Mummy was well supported by her own mother (Nana, as we were taught to call her from a young age).

Nana wasn't due to visit for another few days. She'd regularly call on a Saturday for the whole day, to help Mummy get the grocery shopping, because Nana had a car. We looked forward to Saturdays too, because that's when we would all line up in the kitchen,  Nana would then give each one of us our pocket money. It was unusual to see Nana's car parked outside the house this particular school day, her familiar bright red Fiat Uno. "Hello Nana", I shouted. I felt something was up that Nana was with Mummy in the kitchen.

As I took  my coat off to hang it on the end of the banister, Mummy shouted through the kitchen door "Hurry up Stephen and put your school bag in your room. I want you to come downstairs straight away, do you hear me? Nana and I want to have a talk with you". "Err yes Mummy", I replied, immediately concerned. I climbed the stairs feeling nervous and filling with dread. I knew exactly why I felt that way.

When I got to my room I closed the door straight away feeling flustered. I put my schoolbag on the floor and pushed it under my bed. Aaron and Barry weren't going to be home for a couple of days. They were both involved in an inter schools football (soccer) tournament  and it was far more convenient for them to stay at my cousins. I sat on the side of the bed with my hands on my cheeks and my chin resting on my palms. I took a very deep breath and let out a panicked sigh. Was I discovered? I thought. I stood up and lifted my mattress up. I gulped. They were gone. Mummy must have discovered them when she was changing the sheets on my bed earlier in the day while I was at school. I completely forgot today was Wednesday, the day Mummy changed the bottom sheets on all our beds and put clean bottom sheets on.

I had hidden a nightdress and a pair of my youngest sister Tina's knickers under my mattress the night previous. I had waited until Arron and Barry had fallen asleep then I very quietly got out of bed to put Tina's nightdress and knickers on and had a lovely sleep enjoying the pretty things on me. Mummy must have found them. I hoped against hope that this wasn't what Mummy and Nana wanted to talk to me about, but this wasn't the first time I had done this and hidden something of the girls under my mattress. 

"Hurry up Stephen and come down straight away" Mummy shouted at the end of the stairs. "Errr I'm coming Mummy", I replied rather meekly.

I nervously descended the stairs, each step taking an age. The kitchen door was open slightly. I gripped the handle of the door and slowly opened it and stepped into the kitchen. I had expected to see Mummy busy in the kitchen making dinner, but there was no preparations being made for dinner, nor was there any signs of a dinner being planned. Nana was sitting at the far end of the table in the kitchen with a cup of tea. Mummy stood at the kitchen sink facing me. "Close the door Stephen", Mummy said. 

There was a long awkward pause, which was broken by Nana. "Stephen your Mummy needs to talk to you about something, I think you know what it is about don't you? And remember, don't lie, you weren't brought up that way, lies only hurt your Mummy, your Nana, and you, isn't that right Stephen". "Yes Nana", I replied, afraid to look Nana or Mummy in the eye. "Go ahead Margaret" you can ask him now" Nana says, as she looks at my mother. Just then the opening and closing of the front gate can be heard. "Oh that will be the girls, they know to wait in the sitting room until  we are ready and have had the talk with Stephen" Mummy says in Nana's direction."Wonderful" Nana replies. I am now feeling quite nervous and worried about what is possibly going to unfold.

"I am just going to come straight out with it Stephen" Mummy says, looking directly at me. "I was changing your bed sheets this morning and I found one of Tina's nighties and a pair of her knickers under your mattress, and to be quite honest with you Stephen it is not the first time I have found something of your sisters things under your mattress. The girls know it is you doing it. You have no idea the number of times they've seen you going through the laundry basket in the bathroom for something of theirs, or the times they've come to me feeling something of theirs has been worn before they've put in on. It stops right now. Things are going to change from today. You will not be wearing any of your sisters clothes from this moment onward. Do you hear me and is that understood Stephen?". I find I am barely able to say anything coherent and simply mutter "Yes Mummy", I mumble "I am sorry", "Too late, young man", Nana pipes up. "Your Nana is here for a very specific reason Stephen, and your now going to find out why", Mummy says to me. "Come here" Nana waves and points to where she wants me, right in front of her.

I can see a large pink plastic bag by Nana's side with a shop logo printed on it. I gulp as I recognise the logo, "Petite Princess Fashions" is printed on it. It's the logo of a very popular little girls dress boutique in the shopping centre Mummy and Nana like to shop at. Nana takes the bag and proceeds to open it.

"Undress Stephen" Mummy instructs me matter of factly. "Please Mummy" I plead, "I am sorry" I say, but it appears in vain. "Take your school uniform off now Stephen it is an order do not disobey me" Mummy says. I resign myself to having no option and I start to undress, I am down to my socks and underpants. "I did say everything Stephen". I feel utterly humiliated and devoid of any strength to challenge Mummy, as I take my socks off and slowly take my underpants off too. Standing naked and vulnerable in front of Nana, the contents of the bag are slowly revealed to me. "Now it's time to dress you properly Stephen........like a little girl" Nana suggests.

Nana proceeds to take each item out of the little girls pink coloured boutique bag, as I look on in shock. The first item Nana takes from the bag is a pair of the frilliest white ruffled satin little girls knickers I have ever seen. Then a white multi layered petticoat with a white lace trim tricot vest attached, a pair of white frilly ankle socks and a white satin little girls style short puffed sleeved party dress. "Lift your foot, step into your knickers" Nana orders. I feel a little confused. I am relieved that I am no longer naked in front of Mummy and Nana, but embarrassed that I am being put into really juvenile  little girls knickers."Arms in the air" Nana demands as she pulls the petticoat over my head. She then gathers the petite white frilly ankle socks and slips them on each of my feet. "Arms up again" Nana orders, I feel the white frilly dress slide into place over my arms, and around my waist as Nana tugs it into place. She turns me around, zips up the back of the dress, ties the large white satin bow into place and flounces the petticoat out to widen the hem of the dress. From the bottom of the bag Nana pulls out a pair of very shiny white patent leather girls shoes (later I was to learn the proper term for them is called Mary Janes) and puts them on me. "Now let your Mummy see you, walk up and down the kitchen" Nana instructs me.

"Please Mummy I plead, I promise I won't ever take or wear anything of Sarah's, Anne's, or Tina's ever again I swear". "It's far too late for that now Stephen, far too late", Mummy says. Mummy makes me stand in front of the mirror on the back of the kitchen door, and looking back at me is a 12 year old boy dressed like a little girl of 5 or 6 years old. "Now spin and twirl" Nana demands. I cringe as I spin and twirl, realizing the petticoat has flounced out my short hemmed dress so much  the very frilly knickers Nana put me in can be seen. "Curtsy like a little girl and don't pretend you don't know how to. I know you do, because your a little ponce "Nana declares.

"I think it's time Sarah, Anne and Tina got to meet their new little sister lisa don't you Nana? Mummy says. "Oh yes, they've been dying to meet her", Nana replies. I cringe at being called lisa because I remember when I asked my mother one time if I had been born a girl what name would she have given me, and it was Lisa.

"Oh and by the way lisa, this is only the start of your new home life, there is a lot more changes to come" Mummy reveals. With that I took a very nervous gulp and regretted ever stealing any of my sisters clothes, as Nana and Mummy lead me into the living room to start my new life.
Oh Lisa...

Your new home life as a young miss, sister and daughter....

And more changes to come?

i can hardly wait!

There best be a sequal- better yet a series of additional chapters as Lisa's new little girl life continues.

"Curtsy like a little girl?" This made me squeal.

I can't wait for more!
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
Thanks for reading my story Kimmi and for your kind words.

I imagine the next time we visit Stephen's home, it will be to see how his sisters react to seeing him in his little princess dress.
(01-04-2020, 02:16 PM)satin_sissy_lisa Wrote: Confronted By Mummy

I had just got home from school and shouted from the hall at the end of the stairs, "I'm home Mummy, I'm just going upstairs to change". Shouting in the direction of the kitchen where Mummy would normally be getting dinner ready for us kids. Aaron who was 14, I was 12 (the second eldest of the boys), Sarah was 11 (the eldest of the girls), Barry 10, Anne, 8 and lastly Tina, the youngest of my sisters , she was 7. 

My father (or Daddy as we were taught to call him from a young age) was rarely home as he worked in the construction industry and followed the work wherever he could find it. This meant he was often away for months at a time abroad (he'd send money home every week). In Daddy's absence, Mummy was well supported by her own mother (Nana, as we were taught to call her from a young age).

Nana wasn't due to visit for another few days. She'd regularly call on a Saturday for the whole day, to help Mummy get the grocery shopping, because Nana had a car. We looked forward to Saturdays too, because that's when we would all line up in the kitchen,  Nana would then give each one of us our pocket money. It was unusual to see Nana's car parked outside the house this particular school day, her familiar bright red Fiat Uno. "Hello Nana", I shouted. I felt something was up that Nana was with Mummy in the kitchen.

As I took  my coat off to hang it on the end of the banister, Mummy shouted through the kitchen door "Hurry up Stephen and put your school bag in your room. I want you to come downstairs straight away, do you hear me? Nana and I want to have a talk with you". "Err yes Mummy", I replied, immediately concerned. I climbed the stairs feeling nervous and filling with dread. I knew exactly why I felt that way.

When I got to my room I closed the door straight away feeling flustered. I put my schoolbag on the floor and pushed it under my bed. Aaron and Barry weren't going to be home for a couple of days. They were both involved in an inter schools football (soccer) tournament  and it was far more convenient for them to stay at my cousins. I sat on the side of the bed with my hands on my cheeks and my chin resting on my palms. I took a very deep breath and let out a panicked sigh. Was I discovered? I thought. I stood up and lifted my mattress up. I gulped. They were gone. Mummy must have discovered them when she was changing the sheets on my bed earlier in the day while I was at school. I completely forgot today was Wednesday, the day Mummy changed the bottom sheets on all our beds and put clean bottom sheets on.

I had hidden a nightdress and a pair of my youngest sister Tina's knickers under my mattress the night previous. I had waited until Arron and Barry had fallen asleep then I very quietly got out of bed to put Tina's nightdress and knickers on and had a lovely sleep enjoying the pretty things on me. Mummy must have found them. I hoped against hope that this wasn't what Mummy and Nana wanted to talk to me about, but this wasn't the first time I had done this and hidden something of the girls under my mattress. 

"Hurry up Stephen and come down straight away" Mummy shouted at the end of the stairs. "Errr I'm coming Mummy", I replied rather meekly.

I nervously descended the stairs, each step taking an age. The kitchen door was open slightly. I gripped the handle of the door and slowly opened it and stepped into the kitchen. I had expected to see Mummy busy in the kitchen making dinner, but there was no preparations being made for dinner, nor was there any signs of a dinner being planned. Nana was sitting at the far end of the table in the kitchen with a cup of tea. Mummy stood at the kitchen sink facing me. "Close the door Stephen", Mummy said. 

There was a long awkward pause, which was broken by Nana. "Stephen your Mummy needs to talk to you about something, I think you know what it is about don't you? And remember, don't lie, you weren't brought up that way, lies only hurt your Mummy, your Nana, and you, isn't that right Stephen". "Yes Nana", I replied, afraid to look Nana or Mummy in the eye. "Go ahead Margaret" you can ask him now" Nana says, as she looks at my mother. Just then the opening and closing of the front gate can be heard. "Oh that will be the girls, they know to wait in the sitting room until  we are ready and have had the talk with Stephen" Mummy says in Nana's direction."Wonderful" Nana replies. I am now feeling quite nervous and worried about what is possibly going to unfold.

"I am just going to come straight out with it Stephen" Mummy says, looking directly at me. "I was changing your bed sheets this morning and I found one of Tina's nighties and a pair of her knickers under your mattress, and to be quite honest with you Stephen it is not the first time I have found something of your sisters things under your mattress. The girls know it is you doing it. You have no idea the number of times they've seen you going through the laundry basket in the bathroom for something of theirs, or the times they've come to me feeling something of theirs has been worn before they've put in on. It stops right now. Things are going to change from today. You will not be wearing any of your sisters clothes from this moment onward. Do you hear me and is that understood Stephen?". I find I am barely able to say anything coherent and simply mutter "Yes Mummy", I mumble "I am sorry", "Too late, young man", Nana pipes up. "Your Nana is here for a very specific reason Stephen, and your now going to find out why", Mummy says to me. "Come here" Nana waves and points to where she wants me, right in front of her.

I can see a large pink plastic bag by Nana's side with a shop logo printed on it. I gulp as I recognise the logo, "Petite Princess Fashions" is printed on it. It's the logo of a very popular little girls dress boutique in the shopping centre Mummy and Nana like to shop at. Nana takes the bag and proceeds to open it.

"Undress Stephen" Mummy instructs me matter of factly. "Please Mummy" I plead, "I am sorry" I say, but it appears in vain. "Take your school uniform off now Stephen it is an order do not disobey me" Mummy says. I resign myself to having no option and I start to undress, I am down to my socks and underpants. "I did say everything Stephen". I feel utterly humiliated and devoid of any strength to challenge Mummy, as I take my socks off and slowly take my underpants off too. Standing naked and vulnerable in front of Nana, the contents of the bag are slowly revealed to me. "Now it's time to dress you properly Stephen........like a little girl" Nana suggests.

Nana proceeds to take each item out of the little girls pink coloured boutique bag, as I look on in shock. The first item Nana takes from the bag is a pair of the frilliest white ruffled satin little girls knickers I have ever seen. Then a white multi layered petticoat with a white lace trim tricot vest attached, a pair of white frilly ankle socks and a white satin little girls style short puffed sleeved party dress. "Lift your foot, step into your knickers" Nana orders. I feel a little confused. I am relieved that I am no longer naked in front of Mummy and Nana, but embarrassed that I am being put into really juvenile  little girls knickers."Arms in the air" Nana demands as she pulls the petticoat over my head. She then gathers the petite white frilly ankle socks and slips them on each of my feet. "Arms up again" Nana orders, I feel the white frilly dress slide into place over my arms, and around my waist as Nana tugs it into place. She turns me around, zips up the back of the dress, ties the large white satin bow into place and flounces the petticoat out to widen the hem of the dress. From the bottom of the bag Nana pulls out a pair of very shiny white patent leather girls shoes (later I was to learn the proper term for them is called Mary Janes) and puts them on me. "Now let your Mummy see you, walk up and down the kitchen" Nana instructs me.

"Please Mummy I plead, I promise I won't ever take or wear anything of Sarah's, Anne's, or Tina's ever again I swear". "It's far too late for that now Stephen, far too late", Mummy says. Mummy makes me stand in front of the mirror on the back of the kitchen door, and looking back at me is a 12 year old boy dressed like a little girl of 5 or 6 years old. "Now spin and twirl" Nana demands. I cringe as I spin and twirl, realizing the petticoat has flounced out my short hemmed dress so much  the very frilly knickers Nana put me in can be seen. "Curtsy like a little girl and don't pretend you don't know how to. I know you do, because your a little ponce "Nana declares.

"I think it's time Sarah, Anne and Tina got to meet their new little sister lisa don't you Nana? Mummy says. "Oh yes, they've been dying to meet her", Nana replies. I cringe at being called lisa because I remember when I asked my mother one time if I had been born a girl what name would she have given me, and it was Lisa.

"Oh and by the way lisa, this is only the start of your new home life, there is a lot more changes to come" Mummy reveals. With that I took a very nervous gulp and regretted ever stealing any of my sisters clothes, as Nana and Mummy lead me into the living room to start my new life.

Very nice story, you really capture all the elements of a good petticoating story, the perfect pretty dress, panties, and petticoats, the humiliation of meeting his sisters and the feeble attempt to stop being petticoated. I suspect Lisa will be switching rooms so "her" sisters can watch over their "little sister".
Thank you RF for reading my story and for your considered thoughts on where the story might go .

No doubt Stephen is deeply embarrassed as he is about to face his three sisters in his frilly dress more appropriate for a 6 year old girl.

The reaction from the girls is going be very interesting to say the least.
That's a lovely story. You have to feel a little sorry for the poor boy being caught like that.

But if he enjoys wearing his sisters' frillies maybe this will be the start of something beautiful for him...

Although I know from personal experience that it's incredibly humiliating being made to wear girls' clothes that are far too young for you.
A great story Lisa!

The poor boy must be feeling so humiliated, especially as his current state is about to be revealed to his sisters, but as Ali says, if he secretly enjoys wearing girls' things, although this might be embarrassing, it's a way of getting to wear them 'legitimately'. Although he probably would have liked to continue it in private rather than in front of everybody.

I do hope you continue the story.

Terry.
Thank you so much for reading my story Terry and for your kind words and encouragement.

Stephen indeed seems to like wearing girls clothes, and as you say Terry privately it would appear. He is in quite a situation now. His sisters are going to have quite a time seeing him dressed like a little girl. No doubt he is feeling very vulnerable with nowhere left to hide.

I will be writing a part two soon, and we will find out how his three sisters react to seeing him dressed like an even younger little girl than his youngest sister, 7 year old Tina.
Wow!  From knicker pincher to sissy daughter.  Great story and so looking forward for what is to become of our pantied hero.
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Alexandra
A maid in service, to his wife.