satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl power demonstrated first hand
A couple of years ago when I was 18 (a couple of years, who am I kidding, lol) I used to work on Sundays in a video store. It was a quiet family run shop and I was left to run the place which entailed booking in and out videos while watching whatever film I wanted on the T.V. (within reason).

Anyway it was a pretty cushy job the only fly in the ointment was a gang of Girls who used to come into the shop. 
They were aged between about 13 to 16 and even at that age they must have been able to spot a beta male like myself so easily and caused me no end of trouble, knocking boxes off the shelves, moving them around, taking off the on loan tabs off the boxes and generally teasing me. It doesn’t sound a lot but to a beta boy like myself outnumbered by between 4 to 6 Girls it was quite nerve wrecking when they appeared in the shop.

When they weren’t disrupting the shop they would talk to me asking me all sorts of awkward questions like, if I had a girlfriend (no), if I was a virgin and although like any 18 year old boy I denied it I’m pretty sure that they knew the answer was yes or maybe just assumed it quite accurately (that was particularly embarrassing being teased by them over that), they loved asking me personal questions about my boy bits just to watch me blush and get flustered. I actually banned them from the shop several times but they just kept on coming back knowing quite rightly that I was powerless to stop them!

I wasn’t the only target of these Girls they also teased the shop owners son Sam whenever he came in the shop, he was about 13 and was at the same year in school as one of the Girls. Anyway it was on one of these days when the lad was in looking for a video to watch when the Girls came into the shop and went straight up behind him and depantsed him, they’d obviously planned it outside the shop seeing that he was wearing trackie bottoms. The poor lad went bright red and quickly pulled up his bottoms as they teased him about his skinny legs and choice of underwear.
I was caught like the lad totally off guard by them and ran around the counter throwing them out of the shop (and uselessly banning them again, they were back in later on that day, that’s how effective I was, lol). 
The poor lad was totally humiliated by them and told me it wasn’t the first time that they’d done it too him, it was only after he left and I was alone that it dawned on me that I too was wearing trackies that day but unlike young Sam I was wearing a pair of my Sisters nylon panties underneath them that day, so had the Girls turned their attention on me it would have been ten times worse and I reckon those Girls wouldn't have worried too much that I was an older boy and staff member.

I realised how lucky my escape had been and after that day always made sure my draw-cord was tied tightly whenever I was wearing panties to work!  Blush
Thank you for your wonderful story, Saz.  Maybe one day, when the boy is wearing a skirt, the gang of girls re-enter the video store, and praise the boy's legs, and maybe slap him or two on his boy's panties.
Hold your little skirt GirlBoy, because if not the girls will see your panties with ruffles
Part of the thrill of a boy wearing panties under his trousers is the risk of getting caught, isn't it?

And the risk of getting caught by a bunch of girls younger than you, who know you don't have a girlfriend (so you can't use the somewhat implausible "my girlfriend likes me to wear her knickers" excuse) must give that thrill times ten.

What *would* you have said if they'd pulled down your trackie bottoms and exposed your knickers?
I confess that I have used and currently wear panties under my pants, and cold sweats enter me thinking that a band of girls can lower my pants and discover my panties.
Hold your little skirt GirlBoy, because if not the girls will see your panties with ruffles
(01-01-2020, 06:26 PM)Ali Wrote: Part of the thrill of a boy wearing panties under his trousers is the risk of getting caught, isn't it?

And the risk of getting caught by a bunch of girls younger than you, who know you don't have a girlfriend (so you can't use the somewhat implausible "my girlfriend likes me to wear her knickers" excuse) must give that thrill times ten.

What *would* you have said if they'd pulled down your trackie bottoms and exposed your knickers?

Even to have been depantsed by them if I was wearing regular underwear would have been humiliating and trust me those Girls wouldn't have had any qualms about pulling my trackies down if the fancy took them they understood that I was a weak beta boi, I was just lucky it never occurred to them!

As to what I would have said, I don't think there would have been anything that I could have said except to beg them not to reveal my secret, lol.
I've always been an enthusiastic fan of stories / confessions, in which there are gangs of girls who catch lonely boys.  Either because they take off their pants, or because the boy is entangled with skirts, and the girls make fun of him.
Yes, there are always two impulses: to show our delicate things to others;  and the shame of showing us as we are.  I think we all have that inner struggle.  A kiss for you
(01-02-2020, 05:38 PM)Algoriano1 Wrote: Yes, there are always two impulses: to show our delicate things to others;  and the shame of showing us as we are.  I think we all have that inner struggle.  A kiss for you

It is an inner struggle, we know inwardly we are beta bois but society's pressure is that we should be 'men' and so we try to 'out' ourselves in our own cowardly way by wearing panties underneath male clothes (that we're really not entitled to wear, the male clothes not the panties, lol), we also post thousands of pictures of ourselves online with not quite enough of our faces on show because we are weak even in this action of 'outing' ourselves.

Those Girls knew instantly that even though I was older I was a weak male and they ran rings around me.