ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ukrainian dating sites
I’ve been cruising Ukrainian dating sites.
1. Because they are beautiful
2. Because they find Ukrainian men unsatisfactory
3. Because they dominant without knowing it. 

In an idle moment I composed he words for a fake landing page for a Ukrainian Woman on the site. Thought y'all might enjoy it...

Character

I’m a Woman who likes things my way. I have extremely high standards, and I expect any male who wishes to spend time with me to live up to them. I am fastidious about my appearance, hygiene and fitness. 
I always wear make up, high heels and glamorous clothes and spend much of my spare time shopping and dressing. 
I swim every day, and love spending time in the shower or bath. 
I regularly visit the gym, and like working on my strength as well as my fitness. 
While my work is important to me, I am a skilled delegator, and enjoy an excellent work life balance. 

Interests

Outside of fitness and appearance, I am interested in a number of charities, concerning Women’s empowerment and rights, help for single mothers and battered wives, sexual education for young men, help for young women with alternative sexual orientation, horse and dog rescue and training. I co-founded the Ukrainian Gynarchy Society. 
I love music, and Women's poetry. I chair a book club for young Women which meets weekly at my house. I love to walk in the countryside, or sail and swim. 

Her type of man

I prefer the word 'male'. My type is one who will show me complete respect. He should be a romantic, so he will love me unreservedly, and will willingly accept my way of doing things. I expect him to share his burden of household responsibilities, which I shall delegate to him. I am a great believer in Education, so my male will be expected to take courses to become proficient in my interests. He should also show respect to my many Women friends. Openness is critical to a successful relationship, so I expect my male to always be truthful.
Where do I sign up?!

I wonder whether it would be appropriate on the first contact to mention that I have my own maid's uniform, including a little black dress and frilly white knickers, and that I have experience of performing a maid's duties.
(02-12-2020, 11:37 PM)Ali Wrote: Where do I sign up?!

I wonder whether it would be appropriate on the first contact to mention that I have my own maid's uniform, including a little black dress and frilly white knickers, and that I have experience of performing a maid's duties.

Do let us know if you get any publishable responses; I’m sure there must be a market out there for an air hostess Smile
(02-25-2020, 05:47 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(02-12-2020, 11:37 PM)Ali Wrote: Where do I sign up?!

Do let us know if you get any publishable responses; I’m sure there must be a market out there for an air hostess Smile
  My maternal grandparents are Polish. As in Ukraine, nude F/m Discipline is common. Strict Female Led Households predominate.
  Every boy (including me) of our extensive extended family was raised to be a Sissy.

Sandra and I recently spent the summer with relatives.
  We took Domina Airlines, which caters to FLS people from a separate Terminal.
  A tall statuesque Polish girl in black strappies inspected me at the entrance.

I was barefoot naked, of course. Sandra wore business casual.
  I sat on her lap during flight.

I had a 24/7 Nanny when we returned.

¬† ¬† ¬†¬†