satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Naughty or nice?
Were you naughty or nice this year?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-27-2019, 10:54 AM)Ali Wrote: Were you naughty or nice this year?
  I try to be "good". But Sandra's current Lover made me sooo mad!
  I answered the door. Naked in fluffy mules, as usual.

He pinched my teats.  
  I had a terrible Tantrum.

Nanny gave me a severe Spanking.

I'd love Christina as my Nanny.

¬† ¬†¬† ¬†    

¬† ¬†    
I love the 'Modern Mommy' magazine cover - great work!
(02-13-2020, 09:31 PM)Terrygussett Wrote: I love the 'Modern Mommy' magazine cover - great work!

Thanks. My daughter is a Sissy Clinic Nurse. She's seen a remarkable increase in Mommies like Christina.

Virtually all boys should be raised as Sissies.

Like him. 

¬† ¬†¬†    
(02-13-2020, 09:31 PM)Terrygussett Wrote: I love the 'Modern Mommy' magazine cover - great work!

It's a lovely picture.

I love the fact that whereas most men would look at a woman like her and wonder what she'd be like in bed, us sissy babies look at her and wonder what it would be like to have our nappies changed by her, and maybe ever suckle her breasts.
(12-27-2019, 10:54 AM)Ali Wrote: Were you naughty or nice this year?

On one level, I might enjoy this, but I'd be afraid she wouldn't stop before Confused reducing me to tears!
(02-14-2020, 01:23 AM)Ali Wrote:

It's a lovely picture.

I love the fact that whereas most men would look at a woman like her and wonder what she'd be like in bed, us sissy babies look at her and wonder what it would be like to have our nappies changed by her, and maybe ever suckle her breasts.

It makes for an interesting contrast. I have similar experiences except in my case as a ‚ÄėBorn Again Female‚Äô¬†it translates more along the lines of ‚ÄėThat‚Äôs a nice skirt‚Äô or Is wish I could make my breasts look that big‚Äô.