ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Femtopia .
I see that Proboards have taken down Radical Feminists Femtopia site because of a 25[A] Terms of service breach .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
That's a shame.

Yet, I admit that my visits there were very infrequent. Femtopia seemed to be eclipsed by the PDQ Forum here.
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
(12-23-2019, 10:12 PM)Kimmi Wrote: That's a shame.

Yet, I admit that my visits there were very infrequent.  Femtopia seemed to be eclipsed by the PDQ Forum here.

I was one of the members soon after she left Experience Project when it went dark. RF chose to personally approve each member. Different board, different standards. I suspect "open enrollment" had to do with our success.

Thanks to all members!
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Or, to focus on one part of a previous post, delete the unneeded sections, then reply. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Your forum maid,

ModeratorM Cool
I was a member early on there too. I met Radical seven years ago, right when I first broke out of stealth online and became active on Experience Project.

I am glad Radical is an active member here.

She has always been a very good friend to me.
Miss Kimmi
Yes, unfortunately, the Femtopia forum is no more, but our dreams of a Femtopia world still exist and we are making progress each day. Over the last few years, my focus has shifted quite a bit to more interactions online. During this time, I had meet many mothers who have adopted gender fluid/non binary parenting and happily raising strong girls and princess boys.

PDQ is a great forum and I encourage everyone to share and interact as much as possible. Let's make PDQ the best forum!
(12-24-2019, 10:17 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Yes, unfortunately, the Femtopia forum is no more, but our dreams of a Femtopia world still exist and we are making progress each day. Over the last few years, my focus has shifted quite a bit to more interactions online. During this time, I had meet many mothers who have adopted gender fluid/non binary parenting and happily raising strong girls and princess boys.

PDQ is a great forum and I encourage everyone to share and interact as much as possible. Let's make PDQ the best forum!
You are an inspiration to us all.
Ms. Chris ran a mature, sensible, and highly ethical forum. So perhaps she simply decided to step aside for time management or financial reasons.

We should respect her privacy and decisions. Perhaps she will re-consider and start another venue in the future as her resources allow.
(12-25-2019, 10:49 PM)Conway Wrote: Ms. Chris ran a mature, sensible, and highly ethical forum. So perhaps she simply decided to step aside for time management or financial reasons.

We should respect her privacy and decisions. Perhaps she will re-consider and start another venue in the future as her resources allow.

Conway, thank you for the nice message. Unfortunately, the forum being taken down was not my choice. What realy pisses me off is there was no warning, just one day it is gone. I do think a lot this has to do with money Femtopia was getting a pretty big forum for the smaller site. At some point, we will create a new Femtopia for now petticoated forum is a great place to chat and share.

RF
Chris, I share Conway's sentiments. You have always been such a contributor.

I am sorry this happened without warning. That is so unprofessional.
Miss Kimmi
Female Master Chris...

Have been waylaid due to health recently... just now discovered Your site ending.  VERY SAD!  Somehow feel You'll one day exact more than fair recompense on the dwindling male girl sex for such dastardly treatment.  

May the future soon see far more of the vile inferior male sex timidly and shamefully cower and curtsy before You and Your Sisters...