BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is diaper fetishes mostly males and yet internet post mostly females?
Big Grin 
Have you noticed how most diaper fetish sites use girls in diapers though most real diaper lovers are males? I find that rather curious. I know guys like looking at the female body but I would think they would prefer seeing women forcing men into diapers, not themselves. Maybe I'm missing something here or maybe I'm just odd. [Image: biggrin.png] I'd like to hear some other's views on this.
I think one of the reasons is that people like seeing cute girls. The fact that they are in diapers just makes them appear more vulnerable and need of nurturing / protecting.
Adult Baby looking for Nanny/Mummy/Friends

Also suffer from ME/CFS so if I'm slow to post it's because I probably don't have the energy
I think your basic premise is incorrect. The number of men/women into diapers is about equal. Same for most kinks.

I think Sissying is mostly a male only fetish. Personally, I'm not into that so much, because I'm not "embarrassed" about being treated as a girl, I'm "embarrassed" about being treatred as a "12 going on 3" toddler.
(12-21-2019, 03:34 PM)Cindy Marie Wrote: Have you noticed how most diaper fetish sites use girls in diapers though most real diaper lovers are males? I find that rather curious. I know guys like looking at the female body but I would think they would prefer seeing women forcing men into diapers, not themselves. Maybe I'm missing something here or maybe I'm just odd. [Image: biggrin.png] I'd like to hear some other's views on this.

Hi Cindy Marie,

Welcome to the PDQ Forum.  Thanks for joining.

And even more so, for posting a comment on your first day here.
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
I tend to agree with Wailer that there are more women who like wearing nappies (diapers) than most people imagine. I don't know if it's 50/50, but it's certainly more prevalent than many people think.

Perhaps the reason it's mostly girls in nappies on fetish sites is that sissy babies imagine that they look cute and girly, so they like to see cute and girly adult babies?
It's not only diaper sites, it's all sissy sites, where girls are shown modelling dresses. Strange considering the sex of a sissy is predominately male.
There has been a big swing over to girls liking to be babied as well . It used to be male orientated as boys were petticoated in the past or felt that being babied destressed their normal lives . Now with all the social pressures from things like social media. Girls have adopted it in a far bigger way and not only use it for emotional reasons but for sexual ones as well .Kissing a girl and liking it is now the norm for a lot of young girls and they have no problem taking it into their own brand of infantilism . If you notice . Mostly all ABDL is mommy baby girl .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
You are quite right, Bill. The responsibilities and pressure put on children today both in terms of exams (except obviously for this last year Wink) and from peers has increased significantly in recent years when compared with what used to be the case, so the fact that there has been some sort of response in this way shouldn’t be too surprising.

With respect to girls specifically, paradoxically this could well be the effect of just the type of progress that so many of us advocate for. The fact that more girls than ever are ‘regressing’ is probably a sign that more girls than ever are the benefactors of more rights and responsibilities than ever previously they have had.

Boys by contrast are still very often taught to hide such emotions but this too seems to be on its way to changing.
I think Bill and GirlyGirl make good points here.

With women and girls taking on more responsibility maybe they’re also increasingly finding regression into nappies and baby clothes a way of relaxing?

I’m not clever enough to have a very stressful job, but I must admit I find it very relaxing to slip into a nappy and baby dress.
Talking with Mel my babysitter yesterday and she says that she babysits 3 girls to every boy baby . The boys tend to be older men while the girls are in their late teens to late twenties and the girls are far more sexually orientated with the fetish than the males .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel