ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is diaper fetishes mostly males and yet internet post mostly females?
Big Grin 
Have you noticed how most diaper fetish sites use girls in diapers though most real diaper lovers are males? I find that rather curious. I know guys like looking at the female body but I would think they would prefer seeing women forcing men into diapers, not themselves. Maybe I'm missing something here or maybe I'm just odd. [Image: biggrin.png] I'd like to hear some other's views on this.
I think one of the reasons is that people like seeing cute girls. The fact that they are in diapers just makes them appear more vulnerable and need of nurturing / protecting.
Adult Baby looking for Nanny/Mummy/Friends

Also suffer from ME/CFS so if I'm slow to post it's because I probably don't have the energy
I think your basic premise is incorrect. The number of men/women into diapers is about equal. Same for most kinks.

I think Sissying is mostly a male only fetish. Personally, I'm not into that so much, because I'm not "embarrassed" about being treated as a girl, I'm "embarrassed" about being treatred as a "12 going on 3" toddler.
(12-21-2019, 03:34 PM)Cindy Marie Wrote: Have you noticed how most diaper fetish sites use girls in diapers though most real diaper lovers are males? I find that rather curious. I know guys like looking at the female body but I would think they would prefer seeing women forcing men into diapers, not themselves. Maybe I'm missing something here or maybe I'm just odd. [Image: biggrin.png] I'd like to hear some other's views on this.

Hi Cindy Marie,

Welcome to the PDQ Forum.  Thanks for joining.

And even more so, for posting a comment on your first day here.
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
I tend to agree with Wailer that there are more women who like wearing nappies (diapers) than most people imagine. I don't know if it's 50/50, but it's certainly more prevalent than many people think.

Perhaps the reason it's mostly girls in nappies on fetish sites is that sissy babies imagine that they look cute and girly, so they like to see cute and girly adult babies?
It's not only diaper sites, it's all sissy sites, where girls are shown modelling dresses. Strange considering the sex of a sissy is predominately male.