satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The rubber and restraint of infancy.
'I lie shivering all over, strapped very securely with my leather baby harness on my back by Nanny, in my old fashioned pram. I am in a tight coarse towel nappy under thick and heavy, shiny red rubber baby pants of hospital red rubber. They have very tight elastic in the waist and legs. Over these I am in a similar rubber romper suit. Also with cutting elastic at the neck, cuffs and ankles. The pram is also lined with the same red rubber. Nanny pulls the rubber lined rain cover high and tightly up under my chin, chuckling as she secures it firmly in place. I have a large rubber feeding dummy strapped into my mouth through which Nanny doses me frequently with warm and sour tasting milk until I cough and dribble. It is time for me to be walked out. Nanny briskly marches me out into the street. I hear the creak of the old prams springs, the loud click of Nanny's high heeled boots on the pavement, the swish and smack of her long rubber cape and rubber apron as she marches me along. I begin to drift off into a rubber induced daze, then I suddenly shiver all over and moan as I feel my urine running freely. Nanny looks down at me, smiling broadly. Nanny knows best for her boy, and I know that this means being left wet for many hours. The strong odor of rubber and my urine fills the air and overpowers me.'

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wonderful description of your regressed situation, but you don't say if your hands are strapped to the sides of the pram or are you free to explore your naughty parts,? if I were nanny then I would ensure you were strapped down so that you were afforded no movement whatsoever.
Nanny being in complete control means that should your naughty appendage needs attention , then she would obviously be the one to deal with it .
Hi JJ fabulous story, I wish it was me in your place, I have always wondered what it would be like to treated the same way as you. To be bound in rubber forced to use nappies, please do tell more.

P
(06-03-2016, 10:16 AM)Sissyjj. Wrote: 'I lie shivering all over, strapped very securely with my leather baby harness on my back by Nanny, in my old fashioned pram. I am in a tight coarse towel nappy under thick and heavy, shiny red rubber baby pants of hospital red rubber. They have very tight elastic in the waist and legs. Over these I am in a similar rubber romper suit. Also with cutting elastic at the neck, cuffs and ankles. The pram is also lined with the same red rubber. Nanny pulls the rubber lined rain cover high and tightly up under my chin, chuckling as she secures it firmly in place. I have a large rubber feeding dummy strapped into my mouth through which Nanny doses me frequently with warm and sour tasting milk until I cough and dribble. It is time for me to be walked out. Nanny briskly marches me out into the street. I hear the creak of the old prams springs, the loud click of Nanny's high heeled boots on the pavement, the swish and smack of her long rubber cape and rubber apron as she marches me along. I begin to drift off into a rubber induced daze, then I suddenly shiver all over and moan as I feel my urine running freely. Nanny looks down at me, smiling broadly. Nanny knows best for her boy, and I know that this means being left wet for many hours. The strong odor of rubber and my urine fills the air and overpowers me.'

Hi, Sissyjj. I, too, greatly enjoyed this brief story and i am not even a true rubber enthusiast. However, the idea of being restrained so thoroughly, so completely encased in thick, hospital waterproof rubber, unable to control the free running of urine into your nappies, with the knowledge that you will remain soaking wet and warm for many hours, unable to even move in your pram (except for your bladder and bowels), and under the strict watchful eye of Nanny is very exciting. 
I generally wear rubber baby pants over my diapers. Scent, being the strongest of the human senses as it relates to memories, the smell of my rubber baby pants takes me back many years to the 1950's when my stepmother diapered me nightly for bed (i wet the bed virtually every night) finishing the task by tugging up and snapping into place a pair of rubber baby pants, making sure to completely tuck in the tightly-pinned-on cloth diaper under the snug elastic waistband of my rubber baby pants as well as the snug fitting elastic around my chubby legs (i was chubby as a boy). I, too, often lay for many hours in my soaking wet diaper and was sometimes punished by not being changed until well after breakfast, only to be rediapered and encased, once again in rubber baby pants. My rubber baby pants and rubber sheet had a scent of both urine and rubber which was oddly intoxicating and humiliating at the same time (and still is).
Heart kerri Heart
Angry "Why you naughty little sissy!!! Bring me a fresh diaper and then fetch the paddle!!!"  Angry
Hi Sissyjj! I love this story and would love for a Nanny or strict Auntie to do the very same things to me. The feelings of having those thick, thirsty nappies pinned tightly onto me, held securely by those lovely and tight intoxicating rubber baby pants in the sissiest of colours and then being over dressed in a rubber romper suit and rubber bonnet, feeder gag strapped securely in place and then being put down in my large pram to be taken for a long outing to the park, all the time secured by my wrists and ankles inside the pram and with that heavy rubber sheet pulled up around my neck. It would be so hot, uncomfortable and humiliating, yet at the same time so stimulating, controlling and pleasurable to know that I was at her mercy and being treated like the sissy potty pants I obviously am. I'm sure I would be flooding those nappies relentlessly, and hopefully messing them like a proper baby girly too!  Smile
(08-08-2017, 01:16 PM)Sissy_Rosie_68 Wrote: Hi Sissyjj! I love this story and would love for a Nanny or strict Auntie to do the very same things to me. The feelings of having those thick, thirsty nappies pinned tightly onto me, held securely by those lovely and tight intoxicating rubber baby pants in the sissiest of colours and then being over dressed in a rubber romper suit and rubber bonnet, feeder gag strapped securely in place and then being put down in my large pram to be taken for a long outing to the park, all the time secured by my wrists and ankles inside the pram and with that heavy rubber sheet pulled up around my neck. It would be so hot, uncomfortable and humiliating, yet at the same time so stimulating, controlling and pleasurable to know that I was at her mercy and being treated like the sissy potty pants I obviously am. I'm sure I would be flooding those nappies relentlessly, and hopefully messing them like a proper baby girly too!  Smile

Hi Sissy Rosie

I think we all would love to put through this treatment, if only it could happen as described to be held helpless in a pram completely covered in wonderful rubber. one can but dream.
(05-02-2017, 03:41 PM)kerri Wrote:
(06-03-2016, 10:16 AM)Sissyjj. Wrote: 'I lie shivering all over, strapped very securely with my leather baby harness on my back by Nanny, in my old fashioned pram. I am in a tight coarse towel nappy under thick and heavy, shiny red rubber baby pants of hospital red rubber. They have very tight elastic in the waist and legs. Over these I am in a similar rubber romper suit. Also with cutting elastic at the neck, cuffs and ankles. The pram is also lined with the same red rubber. Nanny pulls the rubber lined rain cover high and tightly up under my chin, chuckling as she secures it firmly in place. I have a large rubber feeding dummy strapped into my mouth through which Nanny doses me frequently with warm and sour tasting milk until I cough and dribble. It is time for me to be walked out. Nanny briskly marches me out into the street. I hear the creak of the old prams springs, the loud click of Nanny's high heeled boots on the pavement, the swish and smack of her long rubber cape and rubber apron as she marches me along. I begin to drift off into a rubber induced daze, then I suddenly shiver all over and moan as I feel my urine running freely. Nanny looks down at me, smiling broadly. Nanny knows best for her boy, and I know that this means being left wet for many hours. The strong odor of rubber and my urine fills the air and overpowers me.'

Hi, Sissyjj. I, too, greatly enjoyed this brief story and i am not even a true rubber enthusiast. However, the idea of being restrained so thoroughly, so completely encased in thick, hospital waterproof rubber, unable to control the free running of urine into your nappies, with the knowledge that you will remain soaking wet and warm for many hours, unable to even move in your pram (except for your bladder and bowels), and under the strict watchful eye of Nanny is very exciting. 
I generally wear rubber baby pants over my diapers. Scent, being the strongest of the human senses as it relates to memories, the smell of my rubber baby pants takes me back many years to the 1950's when my stepmother diapered me nightly for bed (i wet the bed virtually every night) finishing the task by tugging up and snapping into place a pair of rubber baby pants, making sure to completely tuck in the tightly-pinned-on cloth diaper under the snug elastic waistband of my rubber baby pants as well as the snug fitting elastic around my chubby legs (i was chubby as a boy). I, too, often lay for many hours in my soaking wet diaper and was sometimes punished by not being changed until well after breakfast, only to be rediapered and encased, once again in rubber baby pants. My rubber baby pants and rubber sheet had a scent of both urine and rubber which was oddly intoxicating and humiliating at the same time (and still is).
Heart kerri Heart
Hi Kerry,
the old fashioned 'hospital' type of red/brown rubber had a very special effect on certain infant boys. Why only certain boys grow up with a fetish for this type of rubber is still much discussed. Some say it is the strong smell, as you mention. Others that the old fashioned rubber was cured by chlorine, and this causes a reaction with the ammonia in urine. This cocktail of chemicals contains a powerful aphrodisiac to those receptive to it. This seems to be a reasonable explanation to me, having spent many an hour under the influence of rubber garments and bedsheets. Perhaps certain dominant females in charge of us are skilled at recognising a suitable 'candidate' for rubbering.
The beach rubbers that I wore in the 1950s, as previously mentioned, were the very perfect rubber garment for a boy subject I suppose. This particularly as I neared early puberty, with my body language being read. This all the more noticable after a thorough wetting of my tightly pinned Terry towel nappy.
The rubber garment was very noisy in wear as I was walked out in the Summer heat. The thick rubber shoulder straps and tight elastic in the waist and at the upper thighs were a very effective form of bondage, I suppose. These rubber straps buttoned onto the to the top front corners of the large rubber bib at the front. There were four buttonholes in the straps providing different tightness of the garment over me. I could always tell my Aunt's mood with me at dressing in the rubbers in the morning by how tightly the woman buttoned me into the garment. The very tightest of strapping would leave me gasping and shivering, but oddly rather excited at the feelings down below. (My body language quickly read by my chuckling Aunt and her daughter.) This greatly intensified after a thorough wetting when the rubber would seem to take me over completely. I would drift off into a sort of daze in the Summer heat, and this would quickly be noticed and severely scolded. An especially thorough bathtime before bedtime guaranteed.
To return to this faithfully recreated rubber garment some fifty years later certainly brings back memories!
J.