ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Babied for wetting
Hello everyone,

I've thought of another question:

Were any of you petticoated or given nappy/baby punishment as a result of wetting or accidents in general? I.e. you weren't usually petticoated, but as a result of an accident(s) you were not just popped in a nappy for a bit, but given the 'full treatment', or made to wear nappies for long journeys even though you never used them etc?

I ask this because I remember a girl from junior school who would often have an accident when we were all sitting on the classroom floor for 'story time'. After a while, I think we just stopped teasing her for it, and it became just one of those things that happens every couple of days.

Anyway, one day she suddenly stopped having accidents. Great for her I thought, as it can't have been much fun. She used to live near me, and we would often play out in the streets together (this was the late 70s). And around the same time as the accidents stopped, I distinctly remember her starting to dress in a much 'younger' way - dresses for a girl much younger/much frillier etc.  And although quite a young boy myself, with no real comprehension of fashion, I was however a bit obsessed with girls' clothes (and the wanting to be made to wear them) and I noticed this change, but didn't read anything into it.

Now that I know about petticoating and baby punishment, I have begun to wonder if this may have been happening to her, and whether it happened to any of you.

Terry.
(12-08-2019, 01:42 AM)Terrygussett Wrote: Hello everyone,

I've thought of another question:

Were any of you petticoated or given nappy/baby punishment as a result of wetting or accidents in general? I.e. you weren't usually petticoated, but as a result of an accident(s) you were not just popped in a nappy for a bit, but given the 'full treatment', or made to wear nappies for long journeys even though you never used them etc?

I ask this because I remember a girl from junior school who would often have an accident when we were all sitting on the classroom floor for 'story time'. After a while, I think we just stopped teasing her for it, and it became just one of those things that happens every couple of days.

Anyway, one day she suddenly stopped having accidents. Great for her I thought, as it can't have been much fun. She used to live near me, and we would often play out in the streets together (this was the late 70s). And around the same time as the accidents stopped, I distinctly remember her starting to dress in a much 'younger' way - dresses for a girl much younger/much frillier etc.  And although quite a young boy myself, with no real comprehension of fashion, I was however a bit obsessed with girls' clothes (and the wanting to be made to wear them) and I noticed this change, but didn't read anything into it.

Now that I know about petticoating and baby punishment, I have begun to wonder if this may have been happening to her, and whether it happened to any of you.

Terry.

Hello Terry,

I was punished for bedwetting and for poor aim around the toilet. With the bedwetting my bed was always protected with rubber sheets and I was given the full treatment for bed times. But I was often nappied if I had been bad outside of this, most notably when I had missed the toilet my mother told me only babies can't use the toilet properly and I was then spanked and nappied.

There had been a few times for long car journeys that I was nappied just to be on the safe side. With most of the trips being without any nappy use. I do remember one trip that I did have an accident during and resulted in a rather embarrassing back seat nappy change in a motorway service station car park.
I was put back in diapers for bedwetting at night, which lead to me wearing them during the weekends and holidays just for convenience as my mom would put it. And then sometimes on long car trips for convenience again, because rest stops and gas station restrooms were nasty as she said.
That's a very interesting thought, Terry.

We had a girl in our class who used to wet herself sometimes, and then seemed to stop. Everyone said that she had to wear nappies and that that was why she stopped wetting her knickers, but I have no idea if it was true. Kids make up some mean stories sometimes.

I never asked too many questions about it because I didn't want to give away that I sometimes got put back into nappies too.
I was kept in nappies often by my parents, although I didn't need really them. I was fully continent bladder wise and enemas and suppositories were liberally used to keep my bowels clean, but I would sometimes be 'babied' if I didn't have a nappy on and had an accident because it wasn't 'toilet time'. Obviously I realise now this was by intention rather than accident, but didn't really understand that when young. This treatment tended to manifest itself not just as having a nappy on, but having to use a dummy and bottle, having to suck my thumb and not being allowed to walk around but having to crawl (which my Dad found very amusing and exciting) and having a bib and bonnet at mealtimes where the whole meal would be blended into one large bowl and fed to me with a wooden spoon. I'd have to spend time in a play pen and was given quite harsh enemas. In a public setting I'd be dressed in outwardly perfectly acceptable, but juvenile clothing with a nappy (which would sometimes be made extremely uncomfortable), and expected to keep my thumb in my mouth most of the time. Totally fucked me up as you might expect!