satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supervised sissy kisses
(09-05-2020, 11:40 AM)boitinkerbell Wrote: It’s about time someone invented kissing panties. Sort of large frilly panties that a pair of kissy bois step into together - so that they’re skin on skin contact within a single pair of panties. Could such a thing exist? Or a nappy that they can wear together as they’re face to face wetting and
As ever, someone’s already got there first.  Big Grin

https://www.amazon.com/Forum-Novelties-3...B005288PW0
(09-05-2020, 11:57 AM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 11:40 AM)boitinkerbell Wrote: It’s about time someone invented kissing panties. Sort of large frilly panties that a pair of kissy bois step into together - so that they’re skin on skin contact within a single pair of panties. Could such a thing exist? Or a nappy that they can wear together as they’re face to face wetting and
As ever, someone’s already got there first.  Big Grin

https://www.amazon.com/Forum-Novelties-3...B005288PW0

Or these?   Big Grin 

[Image: Sexy-Latex-Condom-pants-Hoods-Penis-Shea...ottoms.jpg]
Always in strict uniform
WOW. I don’t think the governments of the world are going to be quite so quick to mandate that type of face covering. 

And underwear with a specific hole for an appendage if I’m not mistaken. One of those rare garments that would be immensely useful to a large subsection of this forum but for which there is really very little call in general society.  Big Grin
I think you'll find general society doesn't come visiting around these parts that much...

And as to governmental approval, surely this would be breaking the social distancing rules?

PS: There are the ladies' variety of these panties too.
Always in strict uniform
(09-05-2020, 11:56 PM)rubberpinafore Wrote: I think you'll find general society doesn't come visiting around these parts that much...

And as to governmental approval, surely this would be breaking the social distancing rules?

PS:  There are the ladies' variety of these panties too.
Sorry, I took the circular part of the image to be head gear (The no entry icon was in the way) but it does look like it is all connected as one garment. 

But yes, strictly for ‘same household’ use at present I would suggest.  Wink
It is one item- rubber panties attached to a hood via a cock sheath. This is the man's version. For the ladies, it's similar but no sheath, rather a bigger, open hole.

My wife uses a PVC dental bib in a similar way- for me to pleasure her orally. It's quite ingenious and gives her direct and complete control over me.
Always in strict uniform
It actually looks a little sinister now that you’ve put it like that, but undoubtedly effective.
Aren't some aspects of BDSM and similar intended to be a little sinister? But this item is clearly to be used in conjunction with breath control.
Always in strict uniform
(09-05-2020, 11:40 AM)boitinkerbell Wrote: It’s about time someone invented kissing panties. Sort of large frilly panties that a pair of kissy bois step into together - so that they’re skin on skin contact within a single pair of panties. Could such a thing exist? Or a nappy that they can wear together as they’re face to face wetting and creaming?

Something like this perhaps?!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ali to the rescue sharing brilliant Art.