ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supervised sissy kisses
(07-29-2020, 08:03 PM)Ali Wrote: When I was dressed as a girl I was faced with the option of either acting like a boy, in which case everyone would see I was a boy in a dress, or trying to act girly, so that no-one would know.

At first I resisted, but I soon came to understand that it was much easier to try to act girly, and not be found out. It did make it all the more humiliating, 'voluntarily' acting girly.
Absolutely, but nevertheless better to feel embarrassed in private for acting girly than in public for being recognised as a boy in a dress.

Although my sister and I were both punished, the worst times were often when punishment was targeted specifically at me. In these cases my sister would be wearing jeans and trainers while I wore either a prissy dress and nappy or my secretary uniform.

I remember a few bright sunny days in the back garden where I was either playing hopscotch and skipping rope in a dress and wet nappy while my sister was at the other end of the garden or when I was in the secretary uniform. In the latter example, I would often be expected to play football so whilst she was kicking the ball to me in her trainers, I was having to mince across the garden in my stilettos and pencil skirt to kick it back - which of course made her look really good and me as the hopeless girl (despite being an otherwise regular teenage boy at the time).
Supervised kissing another sissy is such fun as I have said on other threads in the past. The first time was at the direction of my Nana, and I was both a little scared and excited at the same time. But she made it sound so innocent and normal, that I became more comfortable. We pecked each other on the cheeks, and she said very directly “a kiss is on the lips”. We looked at one another, hesitated for a moment, and just did it. “There, no that wasn’t so bad” she said - and it wasn’t. The next time the other sissy came to visit, Nana made it clear that we should greet one another with a hug and a “real” kiss. So we should found ourselves with our hands around one another’s waists, kissing, much to her delight. She said that we looked so cute together that she wanted a picture. She had us pose for the camera, and told us to stand closer together. Ultimately, we were pressed against each other holding a kiss while she took pictures and we could feel each other’s arousal. As it was obvious we both enjoyed it, she didn’t need to coax us in the future. Needless to say, supervised kissing, quickly led to unsupervised kissing!
SissyPamela ❤️
(08-03-2020, 09:52 PM)SissyPamela Wrote: Supervised kissing another sissy is such fun as I have said on other threads in the past. The first time was at the direction of my Nana, and I was both a little scared and excited at the same time. But she made it sound so innocent and normal, that I became more comfortable. We pecked each other on the cheeks, and she said very directly “a kiss is on the lips”. We looked at one another, hesitated for a moment, and just did it. “There, no that wasn’t so bad” she said - and it wasn’t. The next time the other sissy came to visit, Nana made it clear that we should greet one another with a hug and a “real” kiss. So we should found ourselves with our hands around one another’s waists, kissing, much to her delight. She said that we looked so cute together that she wanted a picture. She had us pose for the camera, and told us to stand closer together. Ultimately, we were pressed against each other holding a kiss while she took pictures and we could feel each other’s arousal. As it was obvious we both enjoyed it, she didn’t need to coax us in the future. Needless to say, supervised kissing, quickly led to unsupervised kissing!
SissyPamela ❤️
That’s a lovely story, Pamela.

I think that such affection should be more widely encouraged, particularly given the potential consequences (and excessive prevalence) of the alternative, presently.
(12-05-2019, 05:38 PM)Ali Wrote: The exquisite humiliation of being dressed as a little girl, with a dress so short everyone can see your pretty frilly knickers, and then being forced to kiss and cuddle with John.

Just wait for what the girls are going to say when they arrive and see you!

[Image: th?id=OIP.uwFRpsuKqSfbUdeA3-nvKwHaJT&pid=Api&rs=1]
This is just sooo sweet x
Adorable picture, with dresses so short there’s no way to hide the milky puddles in the front of their panties after an hour of supervised kissing x
(08-12-2020, 10:03 AM)boitinkerbell Wrote: Adorable picture, with dresses so short there’s no way to hide the milky puddles in the front of their panties after an hour of supervised kissing x
They may well be there already; we don’t have a front on view.  Wink
(08-12-2020, 11:44 AM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(08-12-2020, 10:03 AM)boitinkerbell Wrote: Adorable picture, with dresses so short there’s no way to hide the milky puddles in the front of their panties after an hour of supervised kissing x
They may well be there already; we don’t have a front on view.  Wink

Gosh that is a good point. If the wearing of such pretty attire in front of each other has already done the job of causing a milky puddle in the front of their panties, then the ensuing kissing session would provide a particularly interesting sensation as they are made to cuddle together and their milky wet patches pressed against each other.

Such an interesting thought. I will enjoy pondering upon this Girlygirl whilst I take care of a private matter x
Kissing another sissy like this, when you’re both wearing frilly knickers, means you can completely feel the other’s arousal, and he yours. Personally for me that’s always been a huge turn on, even when I first started kissing other sissies.

And the first one to make a little milky puddle not only has the embarrassment of going flaccid first, but also of the other sissy getting his knickers damp from his puddle.

If you’re kissing another sissy when you’re both wearing nappies, however, it’s much more difficult to sense his arousal, even when you’re sure it’s there. Pressing more firmly against each other is one solution, of course. And of course any milky puddles are soaked up by your nappy.
(09-05-2020, 09:54 AM)Ali Wrote: Kissing another sissy like this, when you’re both wearing frilly knickers, means you can completely feel the other’s arousal, and he yours. Personally for me that’s always been a huge turn on, even when I first started kissing other sissies.

And the first one to make a little milky puddle not only has the embarrassment of going flaccid first, but also of the other sissy getting his knickers damp from his puddle.

If you’re kissing another sissy when you’re both wearing nappies, however, it’s much more difficult to sense his arousal, even when you’re sure it’s there. Pressing more firmly against each other is one solution, of course. And of course any milky puddles are soaked up by your nappy.
I’m not sure it’s intended to be a competition. I love the idea that whoever goes flaccid first might turn round and say ‘best of three’.  Big Grin  It does sound like an interesting experience, though.
It’s about time someone invented kissing panties. Sort of large frilly panties that a pair of kissy bois step into together - so that they’re skin on skin contact within a single pair of panties. Could such a thing exist? Or a nappy that they can wear together as they’re face to face wetting and creaming?