ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supervised sissy kisses
The exquisite humiliation of being dressed as a little girl, with a dress so short everyone can see your pretty frilly knickers, and then being forced to kiss and cuddle with John.

Just wait for what the girls are going to say when they arrive and see you!

[Image: th?id=OIP.uwFRpsuKqSfbUdeA3-nvKwHaJT&pid=Api&rs=1]
(12-06-2019, 09:33 AM)satin_sissy_lisa Wrote: Such pretty little sissy girls. The rubbing of those sweet delicious frilly knickers against one another's groins must be bliss.
 FLS Sissies go Commando. We're mostly kissed by Dominas, Masters, and men. 

Yeah something else the two sissies standing on their toes to get another kind of kissing leverage - perhaps to move their dress hem line
out of the way for the darling pretty frilly knickers to make full contact !
While I'm not into being sissied, I do like the idea of two naughty baby boys, plugged and caged and nappied, thick cloth and plastic pants on display, having to "play nice" with each other on the rug in front of Mummies and Daddies.
(01-01-2020, 01:57 AM)Robin77 Wrote:
(12-06-2019, 09:33 AM)satin_sissy_lisa Wrote: Such pretty little sissy girls. The rubbing of those sweet delicious frilly knickers against one another's groins must be bliss.
 FLS Sissies go Commando. We're mostly kissed by Dominas, Masters, and men. 

I agree about going Commando, I love the feel of my silky slips, which I turn inside out to allow my private parts to feel the seductive smooth glossy side of the slip.  

Those silky things are SO pretty! I love the pink one, with its shiny silky material, and elasticated chest and shoulder straps. I bet it feels just wonderful on!
(01-07-2020, 08:12 PM)Ali Wrote: Those silky things are SO pretty! I love the pink one, with its shiny silky material, and elasticated chest and shoulder straps. I bet it feels just wonderful on!

And yea for those PINK Mary Janes and frilly ankle sox !
 And the sissy on the left is so short, he has to stand on tiptoes for his kisses, making him seem all the more eager!
Being taught to act prissy is just as important as learning how to dress prissy as it is ultimately in our actions that each of us will be judged.

I love the picture and the idea that they are expected to show affection (which in many cases would be against their natural masculine inclinations) - even better if they are wearing lipstick and leaving marks on each other’s cheeks.
When I was dressed as a girl I was faced with the option of either acting like a boy, in which case everyone would see I was a boy in a dress, or trying to act girly, so that no-one would know.

At first I resisted, but I soon came to understand that it was much easier to try to act girly, and not be found out. It did make it all the more humiliating, 'voluntarily' acting girly.