BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boy Maids
Attention moms and other girls, are you tired of your sons, husbands or boyfriends refusing to help you around the house claiming it is "WOMAN'S WORK".  Like you should be their slave or be at their beck and call.  It is time to change that.  If they claim it is woman's work then dress them as girls or maids.  Let them experience the work you do to maintain the home or apartment to keep it habitable.  Hide all of their masculine clothing or possibly even throw it out with the trash.  Then tell them they WILL dress as a mauid or girl until they learn to appreciate all you do for them like cooking, cleaning and their nasty laundry.
  Look at the attached pictures and decide how much longer should you have to put up with their macho-masculine testosterone laden ideas.

dressed like this

and this way

or cute this way

or this way

maybe this way too

just keep it your way

Just think of it as the new help

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The reality of shared duties, has little to do with it women's work. And more to do with allowing boys sex chores! A household runs efficiently on the assists it has regardless of the gender of the person doing so.
Heart Dreaming of a softer more loving caring and nurturing kind of world Heart
(10-05-2016, 05:29 PM)minisissyboy Wrote: JoanieB It is good to read a sensible comment, instead of the usual stereotype comments.

Ok this might sound a bit strange to some of you . But! When i was 10 yrs old my aunt let ,me be the maid at one of her dinner parties . Maids ostume the works . The feeling of power was great . If i didmn't like you i would ignore you and serve someone else or treat you like you weren't good enough for me to serve you .  I learned just how much power even a child maid has when people think you are a girl . I even made a woman fall out with her boyfriend for talking down to me as if i was a slave and not a willing little maid .
(10-05-2016, 05:29 PM)minisissyboy Wrote: JoanieB It is good to read a sensible comment, instead of the usual stereotype comments.

Thank you! I probably come at this site a lot different then most. I am a feminist, and to me that means equality. Equality between boys and girls and women and men. Not between guardian and child. As I feel a parent has a responsibility to raise proper children. So I enjoy some of the stories were gender stereotyping gets its comupence. Giving a child responsibilities based simply on their birth sex is sexist.
 Discipline should be administered as it fits the situation. Garments are simply expressions of personal choice and can be for either a boy or a girl regardless if the clothing trends masculine or feminine. Cross gender dressing and activities should always be encouraged. Chores do not have gender labels, they are simply chores (lessons on what you are expected to deal with in your adulthood).
 Personal rolls in life should come naturally. An assertive woman may like an "in the back ground" kind of male. And vice versa. (With feminine training from childhood, assertive men are not members of their ancestors "rape culture" they are just motivated to be succesful, and motivate others to be successful with out the unhealthy and degrading completion, envy and bulling.

I'm probably in the minority here. But that's ok. I won't condemn anyone for "thier fantasy" much of what makes us tick and enjoy what we have in this world is just our fantasies acted out as we can. I just want to add a little bit of me and my idea to the spin.

JoanieB ~ domestic housewife to a wonderful supportive assertive professional cis gendered woman.
I find no reason to argue with any of that Smile