BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New maid
Hello everyone, 
I'm Sandra I have spoken to a few on here and thanks for all the advice, as some may not know I'm a mother of my 20 year old son who lives at home with me and he's kept dressed at all times ,punished and I have total control over him, some may think what a bitch but it was my son who was deeply unhappy with his life and he alway was in the effiment side but is straight but always had deep feelings of being a girl ,this really came to a head couple of months ago losing his gf and his flat he came to me asking to live as my daughter at all times apart from when he's at work as you can imagine I was very shocked but could see he was serious 

I was to b in total control over what he wore when he wears clothes how he's punished and where we go but he wanted it to include shame and humiliation which again was difficult but I'm am getting used to that now , he or she is called Nancy I have taken onboard ideas from others on here she has a corset and some nice slips ,of course the biggest thing was family and friends knowing most of his friends have disappeared but most of family is accepting but most of all she is happy it's great to see, most I think I'm this day and age would be up in arms but was my choice to make for my boy, I've not spanked him in front of witnesses but this weekend he was in his maids outfit serving my sister and her 2 daughters I want to post the pics on here but the pics are too big,please feel free to chat with me as I want to share mine and her journey together
Sandra, 
Finally managed to get pics on here

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

He is a very lucky boy Miss. Would love to see the pics if you could post them or send. Wink
Sandra,

You're a really good mother. It's so obvious how much you care about Nancy and his well-being.

By the way, what happened to your Newby Thread? It appears to be gone.

Miss Kimmi
It would be lovely to see photographs of nancy.

it good that nancy realised where his destiny lay.

my Mother took care of my upbringing also
(11-26-2019, 03:03 PM)Patheticson74 Wrote: Hello everyone, 
I'm Sandra I have spoken to a few on here and thanks for all the advice, as some may not know I'm a mother of my 20 year old son who lives at home with me and he's kept dressed at all times ,punished and I have total control over him, some may think what a bitch but it was my son who was deeply unhappy with his life and he alway was in the effiment side but is straight but always had deep feelings of being a girl ,this really came to a head couple of months ago losing his gf and his flat he came to me asking to live as my daughter at all times apart from when he's at work as you can imagine I was very shocked but could see he was serious 

I was to b in total control over what he wore when he wears clothes how he's punished and where we go but he wanted it to include shame and humiliation which again was difficult but I'm am getting used to that now , he or she is called Nancy I have taken onboard ideas from others on here she has a corset and some nice slips ,of course the biggest thing was family and friends knowing most of his friends have disappeared but most of family is accepting but most of all she is happy it's great to see, most I think I'm this day and age would be up in arms but was my choice to make for my boy, I've not spanked him in front of witnesses but this weekend he was in his maids outfit serving my sister and her 2 daughters I want to post the pics on here but the pics are too big,please feel free to chat with me as I want to share mine and her journey together
Sandra

Hi Sandra!

Sounds like you are doing a Great job with your son.  I bet he looks adorable in his skirts and dresses.  Would be interesting to know how his female cousins reacted to him in his cute Maid's outfit.  This is the Future for many males, being Feminized and becoming the Servants of their superior Female counterparts!  This is a Great step in the advancement of Womankind!   I bet he will make a Cute wife to a Strong Woman someday!

Thanks for sharing!

Patti
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!
that is amazing to hear. I bet she looked great. to post in a forum you upload to a photo carrier like photo bucket then post the link
i certainly understand the effect of being feminized has on a man.  Back before there were male chastity devices, my first Mistress had me wearing panties, stockings and suspenders, and camisoles 24/7, so under my day clothes.  i had to keep all of my body other than my head (no facial hair allowed) and arms shaved smooth.  At home i was usually in a maid's uniform, collar and on a leash.  All of Her relatives knew this, eventually She exposed me this to my sister, the level of humiliation in this was so tremendous i could do nothing but submit to Her and Her daughter.  This was my first dive into submission in an FLR, i have needed to be controlled by a woman ever since and was lucky enough to find my Wife/Mistress/Cuckoldress to whom i am totally submissive and in love with!
SissyDana very happily owned by Mistress Melissa
for over 20 years
<curtsey> Ms. Sandra, The lace at the hem of h.is uniform is adorable. You are sooo lucky to have such a maid.
(11-30-2019, 03:12 PM)GinaV Wrote: <curtsey> Ms. Sandra, The lace at the hem of h.is uniform is adorable. You are sooo lucky to have such a maid.

Thank you Gina
Sandra,

Thanks for continuing to share Nancy's journey.

I sense your son is very happy in his new role. You are such a wonderful mother.

What did your sister and your nieces think of Nancy? I am sure they have some suggestions for her continued feminization and training.

In curls
Miss Kimmi