satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas spanking
"Have you been a good boy this year?" she asks coquettishly.

You're completely seduced by the sexy Santa outfit she has on, and nod enthusiastically, anticipating an evening of fun with her.

But she is not to be taken so lightly.

"Well I don't think you've been a good boy. I don't think you've been a good boy at all. If I'm not very much mistaken I think you've been trying on my knickers while I've been out. In fact I think you have on a pair of my knickers right now. Am I right?"

You blush beet red. How did she know? You'd been so careful, or so you thought.

"Take your trousers down and let me check!" she orders.

Knowing you have no choice but to face the humiliation of being caught in her knickers you do as you're told. She laughs at you in her little pink panties and then says "Naughty boys like you need to be punished. Wearing a girl's panties without her permission is very naughty. Very naughty indeed. So you can keep them on while I spank your bottom. Lay yourself across my lap and I'll commence your spanking. I'm going to teach you a lesson you'll never forget..."

https://imgur.com/5HQk0Wa
Love the little tale and accompanying picture! Thank you!