ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rectal Thermometer & Suppositories
Part of my daily bedtime routine now is to have my temperature taken before going into my night time nappies. As I am not mature enough for an oral thermometer I have to have it taken rectally. This is either done over my mothers lap or on my back with my legs up on my changing table. My bottom and the thermometer are covered in Vaseline before insertion and I have to lay still with it in me for a few minutes.

Also due to my immaturity any medication that I need has to be in suppository form which is taken after I have had my temperature taken. Of course the insertion of the suppositories is humiliating but not as bad as having to request that my medication must be in suppository form from the chemists. The young women who work in my local chemist are very nice but the smile on their faces when I meekly ask for suppositories almost makes me burst into tears each time.
The use of a rectal thermometer on a sissy baby can be a very powerful controlling device.

https://imgur.com/Hre9Q6D
Oh Seth....

Both the use of the rectal thermometer and having to request suppositories are incredibly unnerving.

It would really take you to another level if one of those young women told you that the insertion of the suppository must be done extremely carefully and that she would be over in the evening to show everyone how.

Miss Kimmi
(11-25-2019, 09:25 AM)Kimmi Wrote: Oh Seth....

Both the use of the rectal thermometer and having to request suppositories are incredibly unnerving.

It would really take you to another level if one of those young women told you that the insertion of the suppository must be done extremely carefully and that she would be over in the evening to show everyone how.

Miss Kimmi

You are quite right Kimmi. Each time I ask I can feel my face turn bright red. They could make a note and always give me the medicine in suppository form without me saying it. But I think that they have spoken to each other about it and always make me say the embarrassing words out loud. If one insisted to instruct me on the use of them I pretty sure I would just start crying in the chemist.

(11-25-2019, 01:33 AM)Ali Wrote: The use of a rectal thermometer on a sissy baby can be a very powerful controlling device.

https://imgur.com/Hre9Q6D

That is a powerful image Ali. The urge to suck my thumb during the process is overwhelming too. Blush
Sethie,

It's so embarrassing to have your temperature taken in your bottom isn't it? Bad enough to have your legs in the air to have your nappy changed, but also have Mummy spreading your bottom cheeks and the squishy feel of the vaseline and thermometer held in your bottom...

Especially after Mummy had put her latex gloves on and taken some good dollops of vaseline and made sure your bottom hole is ready with her finger. It's so hard not to squeal and squirm, isn't it?

And then when she takes your medicines and pushes them way inside your bottom making sure they stay there where they need to be, then lowering your bottom onto your thick nighttime nappies before pinning them tight and sliding your plastic pants up for bedtime.
(11-26-2019, 12:28 PM)wailer Wrote: Sethie,

It's so embarrassing to have your temperature taken in your bottom isn't it? Bad enough to have your legs in the air to have your nappy changed, but also have Mummy spreading your bottom cheeks and the squishy feel of the vaseline and thermometer held in your bottom...

Especially after Mummy had put her latex gloves on and taken some good dollops of vaseline and made sure your bottom hole is ready with her finger. It's so hard not to squeal and squirm, isn't it?

And then when she takes your medicines and pushes them way inside your bottom making sure they stay there where they need to be, then lowering your bottom onto your thick nighttime nappies before pinning them tight and sliding your plastic pants up for bedtime.

Hi wailer,

Yes you have described the predicament perfectly. Mummy is very liberal with the Vaseline and makes sure there is plenty for my bottom. The sound of the latex gloves is always the precursor and then the sensation of the cool Vaseline pressing against my hole always makes me squirm.

I'm sure you are familiar with this treatment yourself, can you tell us from your own personal experience?