Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kent/South East England
I am a 56 year old self employed professional male seeking a Mistress to put some discipline back in my life. I have been a sissy for many years and have numerous outfits and am happy to be a AB, schoolgirl, maid or any other role that a dominant lady wishes. Willing to converse by email or meet up and am happy to travel. I am also willing to meet with any couple that have room for another sissy for fun and games.
hi sissy jenny im from kent but i expect u just want to meet females do u ,i can understand thati can dress if that helps lol let me know
Another Kent sissy here! Happy to chat with females of other sissy girls Smile x
Hi sissy Jenny,
I see you are looking mistress to take you in hand ? How would you like to come and see a 50 year old cd nanny have been on the look out for new girls like you. As my last girl had to move a way. I do live in the south east off the uk and not far from Kent so if you think we may get on drop me a line or two what have you to lose.
Hugs nanny abbeygail.
Heart You only live once so follow your dreams.  Heart