ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A return to harness and reins.

Hi.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      I still well remember the reins and harness my Nanny would strap me into when young in the 1950s. Made from a stout black leather with the long leather reins that clipped to the wide waist band on each side. Additional long leather straps were used to secure me into the high chair and cot. To be put back into harness as punishment by my Aunt greatly pleased her daughter. This restraint considered very necessary for a boy 'so wayward'. To be harnessed over the rubbers and a Terry towel nappy was the ultimate in humiliation.
Often kept in the harness with the reins detached as a part of everday wear.

And so my current 'Nanny' discovering the wonderful 'Wilfs Reincheck' baby harnesses for me so many years later, was strangely exciting. Proper traditional leather baby harnesses and reins, so unlike the fabric ones of today. I was lucky to obtain a harness and reins just before Wilf ceased trading.

J.

(11-23-2019, 02:49 PM)Sissyjj. Wrote: Hi.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      I still well remember the reins and harness my Nanny would strap me into when young in the 1950s. Made from a stout black leather with the long leather reins that clipped to the wide waist band on each side. Additional long leather straps were used to secure me into the high chair and cot. To be put back into harness as punishment by my Aunt greatly pleased her daughter. This restraint considered very necessary for a boy 'so wayward'. To be harnessed over the rubbers and a Terry towel nappy was the ultimate in humiliation.
Often kept in the harness with the reins detached as a part of everday wear.

And so my current 'Nanny' discovering the wonderful 'Wilfs Reincheck' baby harnesses for me so many years later, was strangely exciting. Proper traditional leather baby harnesses and reins, so unlike the fabric ones of today. I was lucky to obtain a harness and reins just before Wilf ceased trading.

J.
Front view.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I think harnesses and reins are very powerful tools in the punishment of sissies.

Not just baby reins, but even simpler things like the sissy being made to wear nappies and baby knickers, but then having tights and a leotard put on him, so that he is fully constrained in his clothing, with no chance of reaching his little boy bits to go to the toilet. He is therefore forced to use his nappy for what it was intended.

The feeling of helplessness at having to surrender your pride and use your nappy is overwhelming.
They are very powerful tools.
I am often confined to my reins .. the feeling of only being able to reach or go so far - is so very humiliating.

So many ladies will say "so very good to see proper harness and reins again - most appropriate" ... and then they will ask to hold you for while... YANK !.

If your hand wanders anywhere near the back buckles -you get 'reined in' - followed quickly by a very sharp SLAP. Then you are set off again, within the control of the reins. Every time I look down I see a duck on the front panel which the ladies think is real cute. My reins are yellow leather, by the way.

As you say, mine are used as intended - and I am often fixed to chair or playpen or something. The harness stays on ALL day.
Wearing diapers - locking mittens (no futzing with removing the diapers and the reins)
and then the reins - sissy baby is good to go - all the comforts of home.
Diapers the original personal porta-potty.
The harness that has those panels on a toddler's chest and can be clipped to places like the high chair and even the changing table or cot.

But reins keep a naughty boy from going somewhere not allowed, like off the play rug or reaching up to places not allowed.
(01-11-2020, 10:59 AM)wailer Wrote: The harness that has those panels on a toddler's chest and can be clipped to places like the high chair and even the changing table or cot.

But reins keep a naughty boy from going somewhere not allowed, like off the play rug or reaching up to places not allowed.

Yes they do -- you are yanked back into the position your superior wants... only being able to reach just so far.