ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Over-the-knee socks
Sometimes when I was being punished by being made to wear girls' clothes I had to wear over-the-knee socks.

Often it was as part of being made to wear my little sister's school uniform.

I had to put on a pair of her school knickers, a white blouse, one of her skirts, a blouse, and her school tie.

The feeling of the socks, coming up above my knees but only just at the hem of my skirt, was so humiliating.

Did anyone else have to wear over-the-knee socks?
I've just bought some white pelerine school socks and I was surprised to find that they would pull up above my knees and it did feell rather strange wearing them that way. Not like socks, but not tights either.
I've just bought some white pelerine school socks and I was surprised to find that they would pull up above my knees and it did feell rather strange wearing them that way. Not like socks, but not tights either.

Perhaps you were thinking of hold-ups ?

The sox having sufficient length if one did not roll the top over creating a cuff (think like kilt sox) it is possible to go beyond the knee
and a bit up the thigh. There is a problem herein that if the sox have a degree of stretch - like water seeking its own level the
sox will retract to their non-stretched state - rats I hate that when that happens - guess it will be back to garters or hold-ups !

But getting back to being punished - it must something to have all that open air feeling between the top of the sox and hidden or
not hidden panties diaper & covers under petticoats and the swishing of the petticoat across the open thigh an area usually male has covered with pants or trousers.
And those mary janes have a different gait to walking in with a more rigid non-flexible sole.

The piece de la resistance is the buttoning of the blouse - reverse placket and multiple buttons - even more so if the buttoning was in the back.
To top that all off perhaps wearing a training bra (in contrasting color) that is seen under the sheer blouse !

Ha the sissification humiliation punishing effects of wayward MIS-behavior !
(11-24-2019, 01:23 PM)BABYLOCK Wrote: I've just bought some white pelerine school socks and I was surprised to find that they would pull up above my knees and it did feell rather strange wearing them that way. Not like socks, but not tights either.

Perhaps you were thinking of hold-ups ?

The sox having sufficient length if one did not roll the top over creating a cuff (think like kilt sox) it is possible to go beyond the knee
and a bit up the thigh. There is a problem herein that if the sox have a degree of stretch - like water seeking its own level the
sox will retract to their non-stretched state - rats I hate that when that happens - guess it will be back to garters or hold-ups !

But getting back to being punished - it must something to have all that open air feeling between the top of the sox and hidden or
not hidden panties diaper & covers under petticoats and the swishing of the petticoat across the open thigh an area usually male has covered with pants or trousers.
And those mary janes have a different gait to walking in with a more rigid non-flexible sole.

The piece de la resistance is the buttoning of the blouse - reverse placket and multiple buttons - even more so if the buttoning was in the back.
To top that all off perhaps wearing a training bra (in contrasting color) that is seen under the sheer blouse !

Ha the sissification humiliation punishing effects of wayward MIS-behavior !

That sounds so suitable punishment wear.Knee socks are also good with plimsolls.
I wasn't thinking of hold-ups, Babylock. I do wear hold-ups now, and they certainly remind me of having to wear over-the-knee socks as a child, with that gap between the top of them and my knickers or nappies.

But over-the-knee socks were a specific thing for girls when I was a teenager. They'd be long wooly socks, sometimes patterned, which came up to my mid-thigh.

With the skirt I was often made to wear it meant that if I stood up straight and didn't move it looked like I had tights on, but as soon as I moved it would reveal a glimpse of thigh between the top of my socks and the hem of my skirt, and it made me feel my knickers were always on the brink of being exposed.