ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turned Sissy by Girly Girl Best Friend
(12-17-2019, 11:01 PM)Kimmi Wrote: A life of purses and skirts, and being turned into a girlfriend, would make most any boy shudder in horror.

Why do I anticipate that Sissy Nicole is not "most any boy?"

Speak for yourself; My story is similar to this in some ways which I conveniently posted a couple of days back; see below  Rolleyes

Endless curtsies 

Girlygirl

When I was in the early part of my high school period (around year 7 & 8) I had to go round to my friend Gabrielle’s house to do my homework (as we finished school long before my mother finished work). Her mother believed in homework being part of the school day and therefore staying in uniform to do it whilst at the same time believing in equality of gender experiences. I think therefore she saw a bit of an opportunity in me and we would have to wear each other’s school uniform to do the homework.

So we had about twenty minutes from arriving home for Gabrielle to change into my trousers, shirt, shoes, tie and blazer and at the same time for me to don her knee length socks, dolly pumps, pleated skirt, blouse and blazer and for Gabrielle to then apply a replication of her makeup onto my face.

If we finished the homework before my mum finished work we got to change back, but if not we had to keep each other’s uniform for the night (and I would be provided with a set of Gabrielle’s underwear - you will see why shortly).

Taking this scenario of having gone home as Gabrielle, the following morning I would obviously have to put her uniform back on, but this time complete with underwear. My mum would then do my makeup and plait my hair (which she had taken to keeping long). 

On arriving back at Gabrielle’s house we had around an hour before we had to set off for school (and therefore around half an hour to complete our homework). In the event that we did not finish in time the penalty was perhaps obvious and happened maybe half a dozen times; Gabrielle would have to attend school as a boy and I as a girl (note that this was Gabrielle’s mum’s policy, my own mum always stopped short of sending me to school in such attire when filing out her own petticoating regime). I remember one of these occasions was on a particularly blowy day and I spent most of the trip to school trying to avoid my hemline rising and showing my knickers. Having to explain to our teachers why we were dressed in such a manner was an interesting experience. 

This was made worse by two factors; firstly, that almost none of the girls wore skirts, almost all voting for the trouser option, which made me particularly stand out (my sister having to wear a skirt and nappy to school under our mother’s petticoat punishment would eventually trump this). The other factor was that in the event of a PE lesson taking place on such a day, Gabrielle was the only girl to opt for the PE skirt rather than shorts. Consequently I had to go with girls to play netball, hockey etc while the boys played football and rugby. So basically, I was the only boy in the girls group and also the only one wearing a skirt.

What is more, at school break a lot of the girls used to play that game where a number of girls jump over a long rope and on a couple of these occasions while in a school skirt I was required to join in. I must have been flashing my knickers to anyone within sight.

Years later, Gabrielle became my main confidante during my permanent secretary punishment just before I left home and while she had become a much more independent woman by then, choosing generally to wear jeans, she always made sure she was similarly dolled up if she knew we were going to meet up. I remember one time she came over to stay at our’s for the night and in an act of unparalleled solidarity she drank six cans of fizzy drink and went to sleep in a wet nappy the same as both myself and my sister.

When we all met at the breakfast table the following morning in our similarly drooping nappies, I think she came to realise that I had encountered far harsher petticoating than she had.

We still meet up from time to time. She is a banker based out of Frankfurt do on the occasions when I am in the city as a stewardess we will meet up.

We are totally opposite ends of the spectrum now; she wears quite a masculine pant suit and I rock up in a flight stewardess uniform wearing a Knee length pencil skirt (or at least it was while I was on probation; after probation we are required to raise the hem to show more leg) high heels and makeup. So I suppose in a way although it is the line I have gone into, I still am institutionally petticoated
Hi Nicole,

Love this story. Is there anymore, I would love it if there was.

Thanks in advance

Dancer
(05-23-2020, 06:48 AM)Dancer4Fun Wrote: Hi Nicole,

Love this story. Is there anymore, I would love it if there was.

Thanks in advance

Dancer

Yes there will be more. I seemed to have over extended myself with stories but when my pink passenger takes over I never know where she will take me.