satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
authentic school girl uniforms
Does anyone  know where I could  purchase authentic girls plus size school uniforms. I am a plus size sissy and wear a size 20 usa womens size.
(11-18-2019, 12:29 AM)satinsissysuzette Wrote: Does anyone  know where I could  purchase authentic girls plus size school uniforms. I am a plus size sissy and wear a size 20 usa womens size.

You might try Schoolbelles. That is where I bought a couple of items in person in Indianapolis. I asked politely and they even let me try it on before I bought.

https://www.schoolbelles.com
(11-18-2019, 01:31 AM)sgbf Wrote:
(11-18-2019, 12:29 AM)satinsissysuzette Wrote: Does anyone  know where I could  purchase authentic girls plus size school uniforms. I am a plus size sissy and wear a size 20 usa womens size.

You might try Schoolbelles. That is where I bought a couple of items in person in Indianapolis. I asked politely and they even let me try it on before I bought.

https://www.schoolbelles.com

It may help to know satinsissysuzette  location
schoolbells is located midcentral heartland USA Kansas to Pennsylvania Ohio Illinois Indiana et al.

Suzette -  Have a look on eBay.  I have been able to source a number of schoolgirl outfits (pink and white gingham, grey gymslip, grey pleated skirt, as well as blouses etc) and maid uniforms, shoes, underwear.  Remember that things like a pinafore dress can be used as a school uniform and these frequently come up second hand which leaves extra money to buy other requirements for your uniform.  You can also search for accessories like sashes, hats, school bags (satchels),  knee socks, Mary Janes, jotters and school books etc.   Again a lot of these come up second hand, as well as new, if your budget is tight.  There are often "larger" sizes available (I am UK size 18, which is similar to US size 16, but have often seen larger sizes available).
I hope this helps you in your quest to become the perfect schoolgirl - Keep up with your studies.
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Alexandra Smith (Maid)

try "Albert Prendergast Ltd" in the UK. great website and shop with international service
For anyone in the UK, I know of only one manufacturer who does any size of traditional school pinafores.

https://www.schoolwearunited.co.uk/made-to-measure/

But please be careful as I got my first order, but never got the second. I do not think it was ever intended to be sent out, but I cannot be certain of that, it was just the feeling I had afterwards from the excuses/lies I was told.

Both ebay and amazon have all you will ever need in terms of school uniforms and other stuff.  I got all mine from them.

Love

Lottie
One size dos not fit all - but finding something larger is easily tailored down - going from small to big however gets interesting.

Thing about eBay is the shipping & handling - and with Amazon unless a prime customer with free shipping -
foreign orders are challenging.
AND then if you don't get the size right on another hassle to return reuse repurpose.

Basic Rule - Measure twice and avoid errors - use common user measurements and communication - graphic picture examples most helpful.

BEWARE-CAUTION
Somewhere in one of these forums there was post about wearing school (tartan) uniforms in the vicinity of that school - causing concern
if the wearer was a pervert or of ill contempt child molester - of course Halloween Mardi Gras and costume parties excepted.

So enjoy your lark fantasy - but with care - - - - -
If you like a genuine adult sized school uniform gingham dress this is a great source in the UK https://www.schooluniform247.co.uk. This is not fancy dress but proper gingham school dresses.
My wife bought me a school minikilt on Amazon and paired it with a ladies white blouse. She bought me white knee socks and I wear it with black pumps.It looks just like a school uniform.