BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The most humiliating garment.

[attachment=2696][attachment=2696]
As if those 'beach rubbers' of the 1950s weren't humiliating enough to have to wear in public. My Aunt and her wicked Niece had much worse in store for me as I neared puberty.
Of the same hospital red rubber, double proofed stiff cotton cloth with glossy red rubber inside and out. On yet another Summer holiday visit, I was in for a shock on my arrival...
what a perfectly proper sissy garment, it would be so special with bulky diapers , rubber pants and a rubber blouse and matching  rubber bonner.....so special........would love to feel the humiliation of beibng dressed  for a strict Mistress in this outfit
(11-17-2019, 12:15 AM)satinsissysuzette Wrote: what a perfectly proper sissy garment, it would be so special with bulky diapers , rubber pants and a rubber blouse and matching  rubber bonner.....so special........would love to feel the humiliation of beibng dressed  for a strict Mistress in this outfit
Dressed in the bathroom after a cold scrubbing and enema. Closely shaved lower body and the fitting of the rubber posture rings. The usual rubber apron spanking from Nanny. A tight and coarse Terry nappy that had been boil washed for hours in carbolic soap. Heavy rubber baby pants then strapped into these rubbers. A frilly red rubber bonnet on my head and a rubber dummy strapped into my mouth, after such a bottle feeding. Baby harness and reins and marched out of the house.
How exquisitely humiliating!

I used to hate being put into obviously over the top baby things. I had a pair of tight plastic pants with white and pink frills all over them. Stretched over a bulky nappy I practically died of shame when anyone saw me in them.
Hi

What are posture rings?